DiscoOmi_XD

Cant get Platinum !

11 posts in this topic

So i played the game on normal and completed all sidequests and yesterday i started a new game + to get the other trophys and the platinum. As i started the game crashed after 15min. I started again and it crashed after 5min. I got pissed off and deleted the game and reinstalled it but the game keeps crashing. Now i dont know what to do i want the platinum really but i cant get it if this game keeps crashing ! I am about to fight the Guardian boss but the game crashes after the sequence begins. The game is buggy as hell too but i tried to look forword but the crashes are killing my patience.

It may be something with your console. Check if it's not too hot.

That is the weird thing. I have heard of it being buggy but I think I only crashed once when I got the plat. Have you tried to restore your PS4 database? It doesn't delete anything. Has helped me before when a game was crashing.

10 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

It may be something with your console. Check if it's not too hot.

7 minutes ago, skateak said:

That is the weird thing. I have heard of it being buggy but I think I only crashed once when I got the plat. Have you tried to restore your PS4 database? It doesn't delete anything. Has helped me before when a game was crashing.

As these guys says. It's probably your PS4. In fact, it's likely either your HDD or RAM. More likely your HDD. Try to restore the database, if that doesn't work, it may just be your HDD. You could try some other game to verify. Does it make any strange noises? Any ticking sounds? Does it sound like it constantly tries to read something over and over?

Edited by MMDE

Just now, MMDE said:

As these guys says. It's probably your PS4. In fact, it's likely either your HDD or RAM. More likely your HDD. Try to restore the database, if that doesn't work, it may just be your HDD. You could try some other game to verify.

I had experience with some games just glitching and others don't with damaged HDD. Some games have a unique way to be saved on HDD. It may be just this game. 

I got a brand new ps4 pro so i think my ps4 is ok the game is the problem its crashing every time. My other games working fine without crashes.

4 hours ago, DiscoOmi_XD said:

I got a brand new ps4 pro so i think my ps4 is ok the game is the problem its crashing every time. My other games working fine without crashes.

Do you have boost mode on? My pro sounded like a jet engine with it on for Darksiders 1, turned it off and it went back to normal.

The same thing is happening to me as well.

I think they didn't really test NG+ all that well. I'm in the Kingdom of the dead and the game just keeps crashing.

1 hour ago, soultaker655 said:

The same thing is happening to me as well.

I think they didn't really test NG+ all that well. I'm in the Kingdom of the dead and the game just keeps crashing.

Yeah the new game + seems to be the problem in this game. In my first playtrough i played so well without any crashes but as a i started a new game + after 5 min the crashes started. I will never get the plat so it doesnt matter for me know i just deleted the game and selled it as well too :D 

The game crashes badly to the point of making it unplayable. On my PS4 Slim the crash takes down the whole console. Whole system just turns off. There are threads already over Playstation.com about what it does to the slim. I can't get too far into it due to it constantly turning off my system. 

EDIT: After some research it seems this is limited to the slim and pro hardware in general. The game runs just fine on the original PS4.

Edited by thistleboy