Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

17 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

In Space We Brawl is (probably) getting delisted on March 17th

[Sorry for the big font size, there was so much alternate discussions on the thread I felt the need to call up more attention for announcements]

From memory the online is dead anyways so some form of boosting is needed anyways.  Does anyone know if the multiplayer can be done offline?

8 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

From memory the online is dead anyways so some form of boosting is needed anyways.  Does anyone know if the multiplayer can be done offline?

There are no online components for this game, check the trophy guide for more info (you need 4 controllers to make the grind easier)

Edited by EdinhoN
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

[Sorry for the big font size, there was so much alternate discussions on the thread I felt the need to call up more attention for announcements]

Can i ask smth?

1. Why could the game be delisted?

2. Through PS Store, if i'll get the game, i'll get it for both PS3 and PS4?

2 hours ago, Varhur said:

Can i ask smth?

1. Why could the game be delisted?

2. Through PS Store, if i'll get the game, i'll get it for both PS3 and PS4?

Devs say they want to remove it from their portfolio, the steam source expands it.

You'll get both games buying one from NA and EU, JP has to be purchased separately, fortunately it's only costing like 3 dollars

9 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

You'll get both games buying one from NA and EU, JP has to be purchased separately, fortunately it's only costing like 3 dollars

The game is only cross-buy on EU store, you have to buy it separately on JP and NA.

Ps4 NA is currently on sale, ps3 NA costs 8$ for some reason lol.

Also, ps3 JP is unobtainable because broken trophies never got updated so don't bother with it, all other versions are obtainable and aren't that bad to grind out, I just recently completed the last (obtainable) stack and it took me only a day(around 20hrs of pure grinding).

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

The game is only cross-buy on EU store, you have to buy it separately on JP and NA.

Ps4 NA is currently on sale, ps3 NA costs 8$ for some reason lol.

Also, ps3 JP is unobtainable because broken trophies never got updated so don't bother with it, all other versions are obtainable and aren't that bad to grind out, I just recently completed the last (obtainable) stack and it took me only a day(around 20hrs of pure grinding).

Are you sure about NA? I got it from Plus in 2018 and both versions were marked as pruchased

5 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Are you sure about NA? I got it from Plus in 2018 and both versions were marked as pruchased

I can't say for certain because I used a ps now trial for ps4 and I "borrowed" ps3 version, but I think they said they bought it twice. even in store it's sold seperatly so I think it's not crossbuy:

88353744_878837815879211_9053983994193903616_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=UbMyykdNHMQAX-IQTO_&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.xx&oh=1c84e708411bd3994a8a0059f02f6c53&oe=5E8EE097

Edited by timpurnat

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

I can't say for certain because I used a ps now trial for ps4 and I "borrowed" ps3, but I think they said they bought it twice. even in store it's sold seperatly so I think it's not crossbuy:

88353744_878837815879211_9053983994193903616_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=UbMyykdNHMQAX-IQTO_&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.xx&oh=1c84e708411bd3994a8a0059f02f6c53&oe=5E8EE097

It's stated it's crossbuy on the item description.

One easy way to check it also is trying to add both version to your cart, you'll get an error.

So buying the PS4 version is better due to the lower price as it'll also give you the PS3 one lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

It's stated it's crossbuy on the item description.

One easy way to check it also is trying to add both version to your cart, you'll get an error.

So buying the PS4 version is better due to the lower price as it'll also give you the PS3 one lol

oh lol sorry didn't know it worked like that haha, I completely forgot to check the description?

• Like 1

Oh fittlestick! Driveclub and Battlefield Hardline are shutting down this month! Their not even that old.

And why did Naughty Dog shut down the servers to their classic PS3 game. The last of us is still really good. At least the PS4 version is still good.

27 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

Oh fittlestick! Driveclub and Battlefield Hardline are shutting down this month! Their not even that old.

Do you have a source for this?I can't find anything.

Edited by pot1414

6 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

Well Battlefield Hardline isn’t shutting down until December 31,2020. But that’s still too early for a 2015 game.

They are shutting down a feature that will make one of the DLC trophies unachievable.They are not shutting down the online.There are 4 older battlefield games to close first.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, EdinhoN said:

This process of highlighting a games closure in big Headline-Style text might be a practice we should all employ now on, when announcing game shutdowns in this thread.  OP might want to think about adding that idea at the beginning post...?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

NBA 2K20 has just gone unPlatinumable, thanks to a certain virus: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/nba-shutdown-is-causing-issues-for-nba-2k20/1100-6474742/

If it's like anything else with NBA 2K, 2K Games will let the Platinum stay unobtainable or not alter it (remember how you needed over $300 to get diamond players in a previous NBA 2K game for the Platinum?)

• Like 2