EdinhoN

Known Upcoming Server Shutdowns

1,948 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Winterglemm said:

well said!

you seem like a fun person to be around /s

If you have nothing to share you can also just... Not share. 

18 hours ago, NekoRave said:

They probably have the same mindset the culling 2 had which only was up for a week (give a notice to who, the 11 people who played our game) which they intended to burn a player but in turned burned themselves for their poor launch.

I don't believe that. I think it is more a sense of a 'waste of time' or just straight up 'lazy' then actually in the mocking sense.

However I still remember said example and it was... Sad to say the least. 

People were asking how long the server will stay up, but no response. Then suddenly they shuttled it down with the reason being that they need to make the game unplayable before Sony allows the refunds and since they already promised it. they couldn't just retract that statement.

Only thing people wanted to know was when the date will be. Somebody complained after the sudden shutdown and the devs mocked him. While at the same time posting 'sad gifs'

Activision Update the list today and they add 2 games to this wave

• Guitar hero : Warriors of Rock
  • Guitar hero : World Tour

just WoR have platinum, so if you don't have the online trophies of this game, the platinum is no longer able. i can confirm that the game don't work anymore. i try to play with a few friends and this always send us the mnjs  "impossible to join to the lobby game"

6 hours ago, ArK_TatiCo said:

8 years later they finally noticed. 

7 hours ago, ArK_TatiCo said:

Activision Update the list today and they add 2 games to this wave

• Guitar hero : Warriors of Rock

just WoR have platinum, so if you don't have the online trophies of this game, the platinum is no longer able. i can confirm that the game don't work anymore. i try to play with a few friends and this always send us the mnjs  "impossible to join to the lobby game"

What are the online trophies for Warriors of Rock?

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

There are only 2:

Tracker of Deeds
Self Improver

These could potentially still be obtainable if only the matchmaking servers are down.

The leaderboards still worked in GH5 last time I checked, and you could also check other player's stats.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Like @LupusLance34 say; Tracker of Deeds, Self Improver. i can add that Anthemic Archivist and Champions Of Challenges. Also a lot of trophies are much easy if you find someone that can help you. since that all instrument are extreme expensive and rare to find.

32 minutes ago, LupusLance34 said:

There are only 2:

Tracker of Deeds
Self Improver

These could potentially still be obtainable if only the matchmaking servers are down.

The leaderboards still worked in GH5 last time I checked, and you could also check other player's stats.

3 minutes ago, ArK_TatiCo said:

Like @LupusLance34 say; Tracker of Deeds, Self Improver. i can add that Anthemic Archivist and Champions Of Challenges. Also a lot of trophies are much easy if you find someone that can help you. since that all instrument are extreme expensive and rare to find.

Thank you for the info, guys :). If someone would confirm the status of the leaderboards, then that would be much appreciated :).

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, ArK_TatiCo said:

Anthemic Archivist could still be obtainable through game sharing or if the GH Mix servers are still up. They were still up on GH5 last time I checked.

If Self Improver is obtainable, then Champions of Challenges is too. It all depends if the leaderbords are accessible or not.

Edited by LupusLance34

8 hours ago, LupusLance34 said:

Anthemic Archivist could still be obtainable through game sharing or if the GH Mix servers are still up. They were still up on GH5 last time I checked.

If Self Improver is obtainable, then Champions of Challenges is too. It all depends if the leaderbords are accessible or not.

I can confirm all 3 of these trophies are okay, I just popped them. The GH Tracks list is still working, I downloaded enough songs from it to get Anthemic Archivist. The leaderboards/scores tracking also still works and updates my new scores right away. So I got Champions of Challenges and Self Improver as well. 

I already had Tracker of Deeds, so I'm not explicitly sure of it, but my Hero Feed is still populated with friends on my friends list so I assume that trophy is fine too. 

People should secure these trophies immediately before they're not okay for some reason one day. 

1 minute ago, Lyrikk said:

I can confirm all 3 of these trophies are okay, I just popped them. The GH Tracks list is still working, I downloaded enough songs from it to get Anthemic Archivist. The leaderboards/scores tracking also still works and updates my new scores right away. So I got Champions of Challenges and Self Improver as well. 

I already had Tracker of Deeds, so I'm not explicitly sure of it, but my Hero Feed is still populated with friends on my friends list so I assume that trophy is fine too. 

People should secure these trophies immediately before they're not okay for some reason one day. 

Wow, my assumptions were actually correct. Thanks for sharing this with us! :)

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, LupusLance34 said:

Wow, my assumptions were actually correct. Thanks for sharing this with us! :)

No worries! :)

In case it freaks anyone out, Seasoned Competitor can indeed be done in offline coop with 2 of the same instrument. I did it with 2 guitars. Admittedly I just looked at the guide and my heart skipped a beat when I saw "competitive modes" lol. 😏I'm such an idiot for leaving this one for this long. Thankfully this game is still obtainable it seems. 

Edited by Lyrikk

17 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

In Space We Brawl is (probably) getting delisted on March 17th

[Sorry for the big font size, there was so much alternate discussions on the thread I felt the need to call up more attention for announcements]

From memory the online is dead anyways so some form of boosting is needed anyways.  Does anyone know if the multiplayer can be done offline?

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

From memory the online is dead anyways so some form of boosting is needed anyways.  Does anyone know if the multiplayer can be done offline?

There are no online components for this game, check the trophy guide for more info (you need 4 controllers to make the grind easier)

Edited by EdinhoN

4 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

In Space We Brawl is (probably) getting delisted on March 17th

[Sorry for the big font size, there was so much alternate discussions on the thread I felt the need to call up more attention for announcements]

Can i ask smth?

1. Why could the game be delisted?

2. Through PS Store, if i'll get the game, i'll get it for both PS3 and PS4?

2 hours ago, Varhur said:

Can i ask smth?

1. Why could the game be delisted?

2. Through PS Store, if i'll get the game, i'll get it for both PS3 and PS4?

Devs say they want to remove it from their portfolio, the steam source expands it.

You'll get both games buying one from NA and EU, JP has to be purchased separately, fortunately it's only costing like 3 dollars

9 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

You'll get both games buying one from NA and EU, JP has to be purchased separately, fortunately it's only costing like 3 dollars

The game is only cross-buy on EU store, you have to buy it separately on JP and NA.

Ps4 NA is currently on sale, ps3 NA costs 8$ for some reason lol.

Also, ps3 JP is unobtainable because broken trophies never got updated so don't bother with it, all other versions are obtainable and aren't that bad to grind out, I just recently completed the last (obtainable) stack and it took me only a day(around 20hrs of pure grinding).

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

The game is only cross-buy on EU store, you have to buy it separately on JP and NA.

Ps4 NA is currently on sale, ps3 NA costs 8$ for some reason lol.

Also, ps3 JP is unobtainable because broken trophies never got updated so don't bother with it, all other versions are obtainable and aren't that bad to grind out, I just recently completed the last (obtainable) stack and it took me only a day(around 20hrs of pure grinding).

Are you sure about NA? I got it from Plus in 2018 and both versions were marked as pruchased

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Are you sure about NA? I got it from Plus in 2018 and both versions were marked as pruchased

I can't say for certain because I used a ps now trial for ps4 and I "borrowed" ps3 version, but I think they said they bought it twice. even in store it's sold seperatly so I think it's not crossbuy:

88353744_878837815879211_9053983994193903616_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=UbMyykdNHMQAX-IQTO_&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.xx&oh=1c84e708411bd3994a8a0059f02f6c53&oe=5E8EE097

Edited by timpurnat

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

I can't say for certain because I used a ps now trial for ps4 and I "borrowed" ps3, but I think they said they bought it twice. even in store it's sold seperatly so I think it's not crossbuy:

88353744_878837815879211_9053983994193903616_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=UbMyykdNHMQAX-IQTO_&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.xx&oh=1c84e708411bd3994a8a0059f02f6c53&oe=5E8EE097

It's stated it's crossbuy on the item description.

One easy way to check it also is trying to add both version to your cart, you'll get an error.

So buying the PS4 version is better due to the lower price as it'll also give you the PS3 one lol

2 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

It's stated it's crossbuy on the item description.

One easy way to check it also is trying to add both version to your cart, you'll get an error.

So buying the PS4 version is better due to the lower price as it'll also give you the PS3 one lol

oh lol sorry didn't know it worked like that haha, I completely forgot to check the description😰

Oh fittlestick! Driveclub and Battlefield Hardline are shutting down this month! Their not even that old.

And why did Naughty Dog shut down the servers to their classic PS3 game. The last of us is still really good. At least the PS4 version is still good.

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

Oh fittlestick! Driveclub and Battlefield Hardline are shutting down this month! Their not even that old.

Do you have a source for this?I can't find anything.

Edited by pot1414