Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

5 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Yah faily and weekly challenges are back and i already got the daily challenge done early this morning

but the problem is u can't connect your uplay link therefor u can't create private matches and u r limited to rank 5 only and can't get past that, which means some trophies are unobtainable now

I see, well I am going to wait for a bit to see if that's either going to be fixed over time or just be left alone and be added to the unobtainable list of games to avoid for my new account. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Would you happen to know if anyone 100% confirmed "I want it all" trophy can be done offline? People on TA said it needs an online connection for avatars, but I'm able to buy them offline on ps4 version. I just want to be completely sure, especially now since I still have some time left 

Just now, timpurnat said:

Would you happen to know if anyone 100% confirmed "I want it all" trophy can be done offline? People on TA said it needs an online connection for avatars, but I'm able to buy them offline on ps4 version. I just want to be completely sure, especially now since I still have some time left 

No idea I'm afraid :(.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Without just dance unlimited and mobile support those platinum trophies become very very hard if you not Just Dance expert

39 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Without just dance unlimited and mobile support those platinum trophies become very very hard if you not Just Dance expert

I don't think mobile support is going away? Can't you just download the apk from an archive even if they delist it? 

43 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I don't think mobile support is going away? Can't you just download the apk from an archive even if they delist it? 

Mobile will work forever as it uses local network connection. Ubisoft will probably update the app and remove support from older games (they removed 2015 support in 2018) but you can always downgrade using APKs from APKPure or similar websites. You can still play Just Dance 2015 by using a version 6.0.0 or lower (don't remember the exact version honestly) and the same should apply to more recent games

• Like 4

15 hours ago, timpurnat said:

It may depend on what’s required to unlock the avatars. I’m not sure if there’s any that you need to unlock under modes that require to play online such as beating challenges from other players. 

10 hours ago, KiDdViRuS53 said:

It may depend on what’s required to unlock the avatars. I’m not sure if there’s any that you need to unlock under modes that require to play online such as beating challenges from other players. 

I don't think there is anything online-related when it comes to avatars. I quickly went through this and didn't see anything: https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/Avatars/Just_Dance_2016

Avatars returned on Just Dance 2016 with a similar appearance as Just Dance 2015. However, the unlocking method varies depending on what console the player is on. On 7th-generation consoles, the method is identical to Just Dance 2015. On 8th-generation consoles, avatars are unlocked by playing the song the avatar is associated with, including most songs on Just Dance Unlimited.

I hope that's really the case, well with 1 more day left, it is what it is

Edited by timpurnat

26 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I don't think there is anything online-related when it comes to avatars. I quickly went through this and didn't see anything: https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/Avatars/Just_Dance_2016

I hope that's really the case, well with 1 more day left, it is what it is

On Xbox version, avatars won't load offline (feels like a bug honestly)

On PS4 they load, so it should not be impacted

• Like 3

Omori recently got a delisting on Xbox Store.

Not saying it will happen on PSN, but you may want to keep an eye on it and consider getting it before it's too late. Game is currently $30 on US PSN (doesn't seem to be up on UK PSN).

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Not saying it will happen on PSN, but you may want to keep an eye on it and consider getting it before it's too late. Game is currently $30 on US PSN (doesn't seem to be up on UK PSN).

Something I noticed that wasn't touched on most threads I could find talking about the delisting. Most people have only tried contacting the original dev Omocat. But all console versions were developed and handled by MP2 Games. There's no mention of the delisting on their twitter I can find so maybe a publishing issue that was overlooked?

Edit: Sent the devs an email to find out more about what happened.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, POEman553 said:

There are physical copies, but only in NA. The European physical release hasn't come out yet.

• Like 2

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/community-crunch-368-asa-roadmap-update-asa-comparison-and-more-r2126/

Apperently ark survival ascended release is delayed from August to Oktober.

Since this is coupled with the shutdown of ark SE. This is has the positive side effect that the shutdown of ark survival evolved delayed to 30 September instead of 'end of August'.

"

Is there going to be a change to the date when ARK:SE’s Official Network comes offline?

We’re now planning on shutting down the Official Network on September 30th, given the slight delay in the launch of the game

"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you for the info, please everyone informed :).

No problem :D Lemnis Gate is still up, making for an additional 21 hours and 42 minutes of service. Dreadnought, on the other hand, has shutdown very recently. "Matchmaking Failed Invalid Version". RIP. Only the tutorial works anymore.

Edited by tony_snake_24
Lemnis Gate is not actually up.
  • Like 1

Lemnis is in a weird state right now

Leaderboards are working, you can still check them (unclear if it's cached or what).

Matchmaking is dead, trying to search even with invite code simply does not start a match and keep searching, where before the shutdown, it took max 8 seconds to match main and alt.

Dunno if it can be considered "dead" already but seems so.

14 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Lemnis is in a weird state right now

Leaderboards are working, you can still check them (unclear if it's cached or what).

Matchmaking is dead, trying to search even with invite code simply does not start a match and keep searching, where before the shutdown, it took max 8 seconds to match main and alt.

Dunno if it can be considered "dead" already but seems so.

Hmmm. The one time I randomly couldn't connect for 25 min to the server, I could not even attempt matchmaking or looking at leaderboards, they were greyed out, and also got a message prompt telling me about it. I can also see leaderboards and matchmake, I'm doing it right now. But I didn't try joining my alt. I thought it was just still working. Sorry for saying it's still up if it's actually not. I was playing within the first 6 hours of the day, so at least then, it worked.

Edit: I just turned off online connection for my ps4 and I can still "matchmake" somehow. Seems like it's actually dead. Damn.

Edited by tony_snake_24
Update

1 minute ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Hmmm. The one time I randomly couldn't connect for 25 min to the server, I could not even attempt matchmaking or looking at leaderboards, they were greyed out, and also got a message prompt telling me about it. I can also see leaderboards and matchmake, I'm doing it right now. But I didn't try joining my alt. I thought it was just still working. Sorry for saying it's still up if it's actually not. I was playing within the first 6 hours of the day, so at least then, it worked.

Can you check if you can still join your alt?

The only setup I can easily try right now is my Series X vs Steam.
Within the same platform ecosystem might still be working as servers aren't down for sure