Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

On 6/24/2023 at 4:08 PM, lie said:

Just to be safe, for anyone who still needs it I would definitely get the Spec Ops DLC trophy for Modern Warfare 2019 out of the way before the shutdown date just in case since there isn’t a clear answer on whether it will be affected or not.

I think the DLC Spec Ops trophy will likely be affected by the shut down. Here's why:

1) In order to even get into Co-Op menu, you have to download Spec Ops Pack plus Compatibility Packs. Strangely, you have to download the Campaign Pack even play the campaign. It's possible the packs will be removed after Warzone Caldera is shut down. I'm not even sure how it will affect single player either (will it tie progress to an update / pack in order to let you progress?). The question will be if the packs are tied to Warzone Caldera or not.

2) In order to play Spec Ops, you have to play online. It's possible that it will still let you play Spec Ops mode after the shutdown, but I haven't tested just the disc without updates to confirm that. I want to believe it will still be accessible.

So yeah, just get the lone DLC online (well online for now) trophy out of the way.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I think the DLC Spec Ops trophy will likely be affected by the shut down. Here's why:

1) In order to even get into Co-Op menu, you have to download Spec Ops Pack plus Compatibility Packs. Strangely, you have to download the Campaign Pack even play the campaign. It's possible the packs will be removed after Warzone Caldera is shut down. I'm not even sure how it will affect single player either (will it tie progress to an update / pack in order to let you progress?). The question will be if the packs are tied to Warzone Caldera or not.

2) In order to play Spec Ops, you have to play online. It's possible that it will still let you play Spec Ops mode after the shutdown, but I haven't tested just the disc without updates to confirm that. I want to believe it will still be accessible.

So yeah, just get the lone DLC online (well online for now) trophy out of the way.

Warzone is an entirely separate mode. Spec Ops/MP/Single player worked just fine before WZ launched. It will affect nothing, since they've even said that you'll be able to continue using your cosmetics in each respective game.

Edited by shipper321
  • Like 4

Getting word from Ubisoft Discord that the servers for Watch Dogs 1 & 2 aren't working. I can't tell if it's PC only based on what people are posting or if it's affecting console as well. Recent obtainers for online trophies in Watch Dogs 2 has been in the last day or so. Watch Dogs PS3 had last obtainers on June 17.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

That's nothing new, Ubisoft servers are like damn yo-yo. 

This^

Watch Dogs has been up and down like a Yo-Yo since last summer when that massive, company wide server crash happened but give it a few days or a couple of weeks, then they'll be back up :).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

Watch Dogs has been up and down like a Yo-Yo since last summer when that massive, company wide server crash happened but give it a few days or a couple of weeks, then they'll be back up :).

But will it bring back far cry 4?

On 28-6-2023 at 5:54 PM, EdinhoN said:

Weren't DC comics packs delisted like in 2017~2018?

23 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I thought so as well but obviously not 1f914.png.

I think that was for LBP Vita. I remember hunting the internet for a physical copy of the marvel edition for Vita.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, SilentTDSlayer said:

Does this mean the daily challenges are back too, it was the only thing making the plat unobtainable if I recall? 

Yah faily and weekly challenges are back and i already got the daily challenge done early this morning

but the problem is u can't connect your uplay link therefor u can't create private matches and u r limited to rank 5 only and can't get past that, which means some trophies are unobtainable now

• Like 1