The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

I don't watch TV much. Last thing I saw was last weeks Doctor Who - gotta love the new companion - but other than that I hardly watch it, edspecially now Torchwood is finished, along with the sad end (She was a wonderful lady) of Elizabeth Sladen and Sarah Jane Smith Adventures. I may be a slight Dr Who fan... just slightly.

• Like 2

Last show I watched was the season three permiere of Game of Thrones and it was magnifiscant :wub: Before that it was the season 7b premiere of Doctor Who which was surprisingly great. I had a much different idea of what would happen given the description of it in the tv guide

• 2 weeks later...
  • I don't watch TV much. Last thing I saw was last weeks Doctor Who - gotta love the new companion - but other than that I hardly watch it, edspecially now Torchwood is finished, along with the sad end (She was a wonderful lady) of Elizabeth Sladen and Sarah Jane Smith Adventures. I may be a slight Dr Who fan... just slightly.

I too love Clara, I think I like her better than Amy.

As for my recent tele viewing 

• Doctor Who
  • Orphan Black
  • The Nerdist
  • Top Gear

Back to back to back last Saturday.

Edited by Noire_Symphony
  • Like 1

I have triple-bill TV show evenings (one episode from three shows), currently watching:

House of Cards - Intelligent and endlessly watchable. Plus, if you've seen it, you'll know how formidable Francis Underwood is ;)

House-of-Cards.jpg

Avatar: The Legend of Korra - Next installment for the Avatar series, as good (if not better in places) as the previous - Avatar: The Legend of Aang

-New-Friends-Legend-of-Korra-avatar-the-

Fringe - One of my all time  favourite sci-fi shows. If you haven't seen it, check it out :)

fringe_keyart1_1920x1080.jpg?w=604&h=339