What challenge did you hate the most?

Rowdi

For whatever reason(s) what challenge or challenges did you dislike the most? Please list the reason(s).

Most people complain about the ziggy retina scan in < 60 seconds, but I didn't feel that one was all that bad.

I hated both SAM challenges in Judgement Day the most because it took me forever to learn how to spot the drones.

I also had a lot of problems with the 100% survivability in Suffer With Me because of that damn jump at the end. I probably would've given up on the Giant Accomplishment trophy if I didn't keep reloading the previous checkpoint (which was a pain too, but better than playing the entire chapter about a dozen times).

Edit: damn auto-correct changed ziggy to piggy. :|

Edited by Rowdi

I think the most annoying ones were the "survive an RPG blast that deals colateral damage" in Suffer With Me one and the SAM Turret one in Judgment Day. The first one was just too annoying, and even though I made sure it killed someone about 10 times, it didn't unlock (and when it did, it was totally random, and I think there was no one near me). The SAM Turret challenge wasn't as hard nor complicated, but still annoying due to having to reload the entire chapter in case it didn't unlock for some crappy reason.

I haven't even bothered with the challenges in Black Ops 2. I've read the majority of them and knew they would be frustrating so I'm not worried about them.

Hard and frustrating challenges/trophies are the most rewarding, imo. Do what makes you happy though.

The majority of the challenges are extremely easy. The only drawback is that Treyarch didn't deem it necessary to give players a checkpoint reset or skipable cutscenes. I guess they were too busy counting money to be bothered.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

There were quite a few challenges that I found to be annoying, or hard... Ziggy was definitely one of them. But my hardest challenge was the SAM turret thing in Judgement Day too, lol. Took me a few hours to get it. The RPG blast was also a bitch, lol. I got hit 10+ times without getting the challenge... I guess I did something wrong.

How long did it take you to get Giant Accomplishment? I got it in 1 week, 1 day and 2 hours.

• 11 months later...

The one I found most aggravating was "Destroy enemy vehicles (x8) with the SOC-T" in Fallen Angel. I must have replayed that level 20+ times just to get that one. Stupid challenge is all the way to the end of the level, no checkpoints and the vehicles showing up seems kind of random. You need to drive a very specific route and then hope you're not missing any.

I didn't mind the challenge itself as much as it being all the way at the end of a level, having to replay the entire thing to get to it.

Edited by Ric

• 3 months later...

Definitely Ziggy. It has been the only challenge left for me to do for over a year now. I keep putting it off because everytime you fail you have to watch the intro and Slowly walk through security and all that. Other than that time wasting part, the challege wouldn't be terrible.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Mine would've been to eliminate enemy personnel (x8) in the clinic on Suffer With Me and to kill 5 enemy personnel with headshots (x5) in Club Solar on Karma.

I don't know why they were a problem for me, but I had to redo both chapters several times :/ 

• 3 months later...

Dive to prone on an enemy grenade and survive.

this took me a very long time to get since it require s luck

Obtain the retina scan in less than 60 seconds.

For some reason i had a very hard time getting this

there are other challenges that are annoying but these two really.pissed me off

• 2 weeks later...

Ziggy was annoying because you had to watch the cutscenes and walk slow and stuff, but the dive to prone on an enemy grenade in the first mission was annoyingly random. As was the survive an RPG while it gets collateral damage was just unfair. SAM Turret one wasn't too bad for me. Making the jump in the Panama mission with burning buildings was a bitch, and took me a few tries. Also, destroying the tanks with the Chopper gunner in the first mission was hard before I learned the pattern. Most of these missions are a grind, but these 5 were easily the hardest for me. Good luck, you're in for a real grind. By the way, have fun playing the special ops missions from the tactical point of view.

BearyDeadly.png

Edited by BearyDeadly

• 4 months later...