What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

The last game I played was King of Fighters XIII. But I was just fiddling around so there was nothing serious going on. This week however I plan on investing a good portion of my time into starting Spec Ops: The Line. I plan to get a  :platinum:  too if everything goes as planned. I really don't have a favorite trophy. If anything I'd say the Hitman Absolution platinum trophy. It's not hard to get, but I enjoyed the game so much so seeing a  :platinum: in a game I love is very rewarding. 

Bit of a long post, but what the hell - I'm currently working on the following:

Skyrim - Full Platinum + DLC

This is one of my favourite games of all time, currently I have the Hearthfire and Dragonborn DLC, planning on getting the Dawnguard content very soon too. Still a tonne of progress to be made for me here. Haven't really done much storyline yet, been wandering around and working for the Thieves guild.

Sleeping Dogs - Full Platinum - No DLC

Tried this a little while ago, but got sidetracked with Skyrim and my recent Mass Effect completion run. It looked and felt fantastic, can't wait to play it properly. Not going to bother with the DLC (yet, at least)

Bioshock Infinite - Full Platinum + Season Pass DLC

Amazing game so far, only about a quarter through, but that was enough to decide on the season pass. One of the only 3 Season Passes to a game I've ever bought (the other two being Borderlands 2 and Walking Dead:The Game).

Once these are done, i'll turn my attention towards the rest of my backlog - stuff like Ni No Kuni, Darksiders II, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, Deus Ex, Okami HD...so much to play...

Playing Bioshock Infinite now. After it is complete I may play God of War 2.

Made a start yesterday myself, really loving it so far!

I'm working on Resonance of Fate for leveling up to beat chapter 14, because is extremely hard to defeat those enemies, they have more levels than me.

Is this worth a purchase? I've been toying with the idea of picking up a copy.

If you made it this far down - Good luck with what you are working on, hopefully it will go to good lengths to help clear our backlogs :)

Edited by Captain_Cutscene

Just got the plat for Ratchet and Clank: FFA this morning, im workin on the lost postponed InFamous 2 plat now. Just need to beat it one more time and i've got it. 

My fav trophy probably has to be the Uncharted 2 plat, it was my first one and I adore that game.

Just finished my first playthrough of Tomb Raider so I'll be taking a break before I go back and look for collectibles and such. In the mean time I think I'll play BioShock again. I just realized I haven't played it on my PS3 (on this account at least) and it's been a while since I've taken the plunge into Rapture so I'd love to do it again.

And of course as always, I'm still playing Gran Turismo 5 as well.

Parker

• Like 1

Just finished my first playthrough of Tomb Raider so I'll be taking a break before I go back and look for collectibles and such. In the mean time I think I'll play BioShock again. I just realized I haven't played it on my PS3 (on this account at least) and it's been a while since I've taken the plunge into Rapture so I'd love to do it again.

And of course as always, I'm still playing Gran Turismo 5 as well.

Parker

add me if you play the TR Mp i got to level 41 before getting bored. still need to make it to level 60

Currently working on Dead Space 3, then moving on to the MP shit for GTA IV.  I still want to finish up that elusive bastard Pa pa pa poker ace for RDR.  :angry:

GTA IV is one of those elusive plats

Edited by leprodigalson
  • Like 1

Working on AC Brotherhood at the moment. Just need to finish off a couple of the MP trophies and I'll then be moving on to AC Rev at some point. Having just completed Prince of Persia the forgotten sands, I've decided to work through the original trilogy and I started that today with sands of time. 50% done already!