Most Fustrating trophy you have.

Beyondthegrave07

120px-Trine_trophy_Better_Than_Developers.png

Trine - Better Than Developers

After the patch when they added the skeletons to attack you as you try to climb away from rising lava and avoid all the crap thats falling/being thrown down at you, i definitely gave my tv set a good shouting at while attempting this.

120px-God_of_War_gold_trophy.png

God of War - I'll Take the Physical Challenge

Just for the very last challenge, number 10, you're on that rising pillar thinking things are going well as you fight off the enemies and keep yourself alive, but in the end those stupid Satyrs will always push you off with their double ended axe things making you want to murder everything in sight and smash your tv to pieces. My control was lucky to be alive after that one.

There are also 2 trophies from Eyepet & Friends that frustrate me, but only because you need a second move controller for them both and i know i'll probably never get another, 2 silly trophies keeping me from platinum *sigh*

:(

There are 3 trophies which were frustrating to get listed in my 1st account:

1. Forging Master
    You upgraded 30 weapons to their maximum level.
    28Le92685.png
    It took me 24 days to get platinum because of this trophy. Because of the numbers of rare items I had to find to upgrade all 30 weapons to maximum level which I spent almost 3 weeks.
  2. Predator Gold- Achieve 24 medals on predator challenges
    33Le60692.png
    Stuck for 3 weeks because of this trophy mostly the Shock and Awe Extreme Combat challenge.
  3. AR Knight
    Complete all augmented reality training excercises
    26L2547c4.png

Edited by NightWing127

18S710488.png

You Want Me To WHAT?

'In single-player arcade mode, on a difficulty higher than NORMAL, survive Deathbringer's Apocalypse Flame attack and win the round with full health.

Earned by 105 of 16,237 game owners

This is the most frustating one I've ever done.

Edited by Aexuz

• 9 years later...

12L239fa7.png

:gold:- Reticulum Theater Medal 

Finish all levels on Insane difficulty

117L65daf3.png

:bronze:- Taking one for the team

Protect a recently unhooked survivor 250 times.

9L0f40f4.png

:gold:- Arcade Clear: Very Hard

Finish arcade mode on Very hard difficulty

8L379f45.png

:gold:- Acient

Claim 1000 fireteam members trophy (any claim)

Edited by gamercris066

53 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Goddamn necromancers around here

This literally made me laugh out loud. 

While I am here though...

The Hunt is my Mistress from Shadow of Mordor was a pain.

The trophies for getting all medals from the challenges in the Batman Arkham series are definitely up there in frustration levels. 

Sure I have others but those are the first that come mind.

My most frustrating trophy is (and probably always will be) ‘Is There Anything You Can’t Do?’ From Trials Fusion. To get the trophy you have to complete all track challenges for every track in the base game. Some are very easy, some are tedious and some are extremely difficult. I am quite an experienced Trials player and the infamous ‘Top Roach’ challenge took me a very very long time. You had to complete a certain extreme track with 0 faults on a bike that basically wasn’t made to handle extreme tracks. That was just 1 of the challenges. 

Absolute nightmare, lost my temper countless times and spent an ungodly amount of time practising.

• Like 1

For me i remember back in the day the prince of persia game on ps3 that made you find and collect every god dang lightning see.......about 1001 to be exact to get the plat. This game came out around 2008. during my initial years with it that trophy alone scared me off so i didnt do it till some years later. dont remember how i found myself picking it up again and getting gripped into the story. by that point i was like screw it lets give it a go! My god its one of the gnarliest grinding collectable trophies ive ever gotten. it took a warrior like the prince to and beyond many places he should not have to go to find all of these -_-.

37Safe317.png  Light seed Master

My next was this one 

20S8d8229.png Complete Gulp's Overlook without harming fodder

Dont get me wrong i grew up on the series as a kid excluding spyro 3 because i never owned that one till the trilogy. but mannnnn defeating this guy without basically getting hit was a challenge beyond man. Trying not to let sparx lose fodder was a pain so unimaginable. Very frustrating when old platformers you played as a kid were so easy then they get remastered and with that comes the difficulty spike! That feature has been in multiple platform remasteres. I.e crash, spongebob battle for bikini bottom rehydrated edition. Ive never got so mad till i played these. and as i think to myself these werent so hard when i was a kid??? what changed????? LOL

29Sfb34e3.png   Complete the game on the Maximum Hazard difficulty setting.
"You've done this before, haven't you?"

This one as well!! For beating the whole game on max difficulty in a vary rare shooter on ps3 called Eat lead Return of matt Hazzard. Think wreck it ralph met Call of Duty and you get this game. My god you guys ever played COD W@W on veteran??? imagine that here times 10X. I mean there were some scenes and shootouts id think i culdnt win like near impossible with how the AI just reads all of your movements 10 steps ahead of what your already thinking of doing and moving to get past them. Couldnt stay in cover long always had to be on the move a million different enemies gunning for your through while having to fight a boss fight. i mean everything imaginable was seen here. It Twas insane in the membrane and a miricale i made it out with the few brain cells i had left after getting so pissed dying at the same scene like 100 times!!! You definitely gotta have alot of patience for these ones LOL. and alot of money in case you get so made you break through your controllers lol. During ps3/360 gen i tried my best to stop getting so mad! Only because the controllers started getting more expensive and my mom gave me a limit ??

"I Regrow Nothing" from Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD immediately came to mind—has to be the most glitched trophy I've ever encountered. Even after waiting a year for the patch, I still needed to use a weird workaround to finally unlock it. So many pointless playthroughs!

Dishonorable mention goes to Sine Mora's "Dies Irae," which I ranted about here.

• Like 1