A Ph. D. in Murder

Has anybody tested whether performing all the weapon and non-weapon kills, as well as all the environmental kills work yet? I tried to do as much of the environmental kills as I can find, but it seems like I'm either missing more.

I somehow feel like you need to perform every different animation kill. 

I still havent really tried since im still level 28 so dont have the last jason yet. But i feel like i should have done all the different excecutions. Not all the animations though there's lots of those.

On 6/8/2017 at 2:53 PM, HcG Clawz said:

I somehow feel like you need to perform every different animation kill. 

I still havent really tried since im still level 28 so dont have the last jason yet. But i feel like i should have done all the different excecutions. Not all the animations though there's lots of those.

From what I understand there are 58 kills in the game

15 Non Weapon Kills

21 Weapon Kills

22 Environmental Kills 

and from what i understand that does count that you must kill someone with your weapon, throwing knives, traps, etc

Sadly no one has written something official yet. Some people claim to have the trophy/achivment (not here) yet nothing is solidified yet. Some say this trophy is glitched. Now I dont know if thats true but this does seem like its gonna be a pain

On 6/10/2017 at 2:47 AM, Stargazer2600 said:

From what I understand there are 58 kills in the game

15 Non Weapon Kills

21 Weapon Kills

22 Environmental Kills 

and from what i understand that does count that you must kill someone with your weapon, throwing knives, traps, etc

Sadly no one has written something official yet. Some people claim to have the trophy/achivment (not here) yet nothing is solidified yet. Some say this trophy is glitched. Now I dont know if thats true but this does seem like its gonna be a pain

How do you know there is 22 environmental kills in the game?

Also the boat kill is glitched

Edited by BadTitanSlayer

5 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

How do you know there is 22 environmental kills in the game?

Also the boat trophy is glitched

the ones i know of are

fence kill
water pump kill
door kill
x 2 tree kills (each different)
cabin kill
bird bath kill
fire place kill
window kill
beach chair kill
campfire kill
gravestone kill
coathook kill
toilet kill

thats all i can remember atm

Edited by Stargazer2600

4 hours ago, MMDE said:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a234677/a-phd-in-murder-achievement

^ I guess

Says there it is glitched, and on Xbox you can view the progress, and it just resets. My guess is that it may need to be done without quitting the game or in one play of a level or something idk.

So in otherwords, this is unobtainable as of now

I posted this on the other board

Well below are all the ones I have seen, and one I have done. I have not done them all on this list and I do not have Part 9 Jason yet as I am only lvl 27.

Grab Kills

Non-Weapon

Back Breaker - 1,000 CP

Bear Hug -  500 CP

Body Slam - 1,500 CP

Head Rip - 500 CP

Choke - Start with this Perk

Eye Gouge - 250 CP

Head Crush - 250 CP

Head Punch - 500 CP

Head Squeeze - 300 CP

Head Stomp - 400 CP

Heart Punch - 1,000 CP

Jaw Rip - 2,500 CP

Knee Snap - 1,000 CP

Neck Twist - 500 CP

Two Handed Choke - 500 CP

Weapon Kills

Part 2 - Canopener - ??? CP (Unlocks at level 13)

Part 2 - Throat Hack - ??? CP (Unlocks at level 13)

Part 2 - Headbutt - ??? CP (Unlocks at level 13)

Part 3 - Crotch Chop - Start with this Perk

Part 3 - Head Chop - 500 CP

Part 3 - Stunner - 1,500 CP

Part 6 - Knock Down - Start with this Perk (Unlocks at level 3)

Part 6 - Spear Impale - 500 CP (Unlocks at level 3)

Part 6 - Shishkebab - 1,000 CP (Unlocks at level 3)

Part 7 - Eciserate - ??? CP (Unlocks at level 7)

Part 7 - Dismember - ??? CP (Unlocks at level 7)

Part 7 - Machete Stab - ??? CP (Unlocks at level 7)

Part 8 - Doubletap - ??? CP (Unlocks at level 20)

Part 8 - Chin Strike - ??? CP (Unlocks at level 20)

Part 8 - Fireaxe Throw - ??? CP (Unlocks at level 20)

Part 9 - How to Peel A Coconut - Start with this Perk (Unlocks at level 31)

Part 9 - Chest Stab Head Chop  - 500 CP (Unlocks at level 31)

Part 9 - Decapitate  - 1,000 CP (Unlocks at level 31)

Environment/Context Kill

Adirondack Chair Crush

Bed Kill

Bird Bath Impale

Camp Fire Skewer Impale

Coat Hook Impale

Counter/Table Head Smash

Door Face Slam

Drowning in the Lake

Fence Head Slam

Fireplace Kill

Iron Fence Impale

Outhouse Kill

Sleeping Bag Kill

Toilet Drowning

Tree Double Arm Rip

Tree Branch Impale

Tree Stump Impale

Wall Head Crush

Wall Head Punch

Wall Spine Break Stomp

Wardrobe Kill

Water Pump Head Crush

Window Throw

Others

Jason's Bear Trap

Throwing Knifes

Edited by BTHRZeroX
Added some CP Cost and Unlock Levels
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2017 at 9:01 PM, JamieHeron95 said:

No one figured out if any kills are missing yet?

At this point, I believe someone has already used all the kills he could possibly use and that there's a glitched kill (the torpedo kill) that's keeping anyone for ever performing it, making this trophy unobtainable.

Gun Media has already confirmed as much, so we just have to wait until kill gets patched at some point.

3 hours ago, BurstNova said:

At this point, I believe someone has already used all the kills he could possibly use and that there's a glitched kill (the torpedo kill) that's keeping anyone for ever performing it, making this trophy unobtainable.

Gun Media has already confirmed as much, so we just have to wait until kill gets patched at some point.

Glad to hear they are aware of it, gives me time to complete 2000 matches legit lol.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've been doing whatever kills I can. I did all Jason weapon specific kills and most of the environment kills. The Tom Savini Jason IS NOT REQUIRED since he was a pre-order dlc. Try performing the kills you need in private matches, that way you might get this juicy gold everybody wants. This will help for the packanack and Higgins Haven porches, outhouses, sleeping bags, and head smashing in Higgins Haven on the rock (in front of the main cabin) and the tombstones. Hope this helps :)?

3 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

I believe it's the head slam kill that is confusing everyone. There's a headslam kill for a gravestone, table, record player, rock, porch, maybe more? It's the same animation for each one, just a different surface. That could be it.

No this trophy is actually glitched! one of my friends performed all those type of kills and no trophy

• 4 months later...

I still really need help with this trophy. I feel like I've done all the kills I've needed to do, multiple times from watching multiple trophy guide videos, and I still haven't gotten it yet.

Does anybody have a definitive list of all the kills needed for this trophy?

1 hour ago, BurstNova said:

I still really need help with this trophy. I feel like I've done all the kills I've needed to do, multiple times from watching multiple trophy guide videos, and I still haven't gotten it yet.

Does anybody have a definitive list of all the kills needed for this trophy?

The trophyguide contain a full list of the kills. May I suggest that you try the barn fence kill on higgens haven another go? I though I had every single kill aswell. But I’d managed to do it in the wrong spot so I got the regular head smach instead of the correct one.

Edited by Fugl7

make sure to get a kill in both of the closets in the barn. I believe from experience of seeing another person pop the trophy there that only one of them counts.  Its real easy to get mixed up and confused on all Jasons kills so go back and equip each kill again and go through the entire list being very cautious not to miss one.  I thought I had all of them before going through the list and found a few i didn't have there.  Also I did a lot of stuff while i was farming matches to go above and beyond.  I threw someone in a window and out a window.  I got a kill with each jasons weapon normaly by slashing and in combat stance.  I went around the main lodge on packanack and bashed someones head off of every wall inside and out.  Make sure to get the environmental kills upstairs in the lodge in the bedrooms.  You van get two different head smashes in each of the two rooms.    I used the corner kill on everything in the cabin including the dresser with the dishes on it.  This trophy popped for me on my first kill after the patch. 

On 12/23/2017 at 6:13 AM, Silentium said:

Yes, it seems that the triggering of trophies in offline mode is either bugged or the developers have no idea what they have done :D

I got my first kill in an offline game and got the trophy for killing one counsellor along with the door kill (which just happen to be my first one). But after I played three games killing 3 + 7 + 8 total, I didn't get the trophy for killing 13 people. So I guess you should either get both or neither... or the requirements are also messed up. Also, as some one stated above, you do not get the trophy for killing all + Tommy. No play count as well. 

To sum it up - the offline will not help much with the trophies, unless you just go for the kill variety and enjoy killing counsellors :D 

I didnt get that trophy til i killed 13 conselors in 13 different games... 1 went towards progress each match