Helpful glitch on latest Patch (1.04, ~July 17)

Rip113

Didn't see this posted anywhere else.

Step 1. Open the game and set up as much DPS as possible (Use an idle calculator)

Step 2. Hit PS button, then go to setting, then Time, then manual, then go back one month (It's American format so first number)

Step 3. Double-tap PS button and it will go back to the game and you will advance many zones or get a lot of money.

Step 4. Maximize DPS again.

Step 5. Double-tap PS button and you will go back to the time selection. Go back yet another month.

Step 6. Double-tap PS button, this time nothing should happen.

Step 7. Double-tap PS button, go back to current time (forward 2 months)

Step 8. Double-tap PS button, you should advance zones and get money.

Step 9. Go to and do step 5.

I've played for a day and have gotten to zone 2500

Note that my mercenaries are now broken, they are stuck at max time for their tasks. But the pros of doing this heavily outweighs the cost of not being able to use mercs.

• Like 1

I was doing something quite similar. I change to year 2099 :D, mercenaries's task will be done too, and if you use it in a Boss (or mini-boss) you'll get a Instant kill.

You could solve Mercenaries bug, just erase him or wait tomorrow. Never get a TASK in "virtual" time. Only rewards :D

Leave here "my experiment" (sorry it's spanish)

http://www.play4trophies.com/threads/17799-CLICKER-HEROES-NUEVO-GLITCH

nevermind, i just had to validate the new date by pressing X before going back to the game

I also had a weird glitch using this trick: i used all my powers at some point, then came back in time, and now when i go back to "one month later", all my powerupps are active and seems to never end :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's been posted anywhere but I have a some extra info for this method. It seems that if you put your mercs on jobs at step 7 before going forward the two months they won't glitch and will have their jobs done. I did this for a few hrs yesterday and now have over 400 rubies and tons of souls. If this is new or not doesn't matter just letting everyone who didn't know that is using this method. That way you can build up your rubies and souls.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14.08.2020 at 9:11 AM, hr_kriese said:

Can confirm this still works as of August 2020. The thing with the mercs and double level glitch too :-)

How did you do it? I'm having a lot of issues with this, even downgraded the game to 1.0 version, but still nothing good happens, I follow all the steps for nothing in return, step 8 is complete bullshit and never works

Edited by Varhur

I don't understand how is possible to get all trophies in 3 days or so. 

I have started the game yesterday, and using the glitch for money every time. I have ascended many times, transcended once too, but I'm still nowhere near 3600 zone, my best is like 400/450 zone right now, the last hero I can reach is Dread Knight. I'm bored as hell. 

On 29.8.2020 at 3:19 PM, Varhur said:

Yeah, by this point I'm assuming that everyone here are just cheaters unless I get an actual answer.

Dude, I'm simply not in this forum so often :-) Besides, the whole topic of this thread is not too far off of cheating, so yeah, we are (kind of) and you want to be to ;-)

To answer your question: I followed the exact steps above and it worked just fine, even on current version. Do you quit and restart the game when changing date? I did this at first and I doesn't work. The game has to be running at all times while doing this. Does that help? Since you mentioned that the double tap (step 8) doesn't work for you, I figured that this might be the issue, because the double tap function to quickly change between the game you are currently running and the last point in the menu you visited is actually a feature of the ps4 itself that has nothing to do with the glitch specifically. 

21 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

I don't understand how is possible to get all trophies in 3 days or so. 

I have started the game yesterday, and using the glitch for money every time. I have ascended many times, transcended once too, but I'm still nowhere near 3600 zone, my best is like 400/450 zone right now, the last hero I can reach is Dread Knight. I'm bored as hell. 

Guess you just have to play it for hours on end in order to reach 3600 so quickly. I can't tell really, as I played this game legit for around 2 years. But I wanted to be done with it before the PS5 comes out, so I settled for just finishing it this way. Got to zone 3000ish legitimately. But yeah, it takes a lot of time and it doesn't really change. There are some "milestones" so to say that will boost you're progress by a couple of dozens or even hundreds of levels occasionally though

The method that I'm using currently is as follows

1. Enter and quit settings tab (that will cause the game to autosave)

2. Press PS button, go to time and date settings, change the date forward (used 1 year), confirm with X

3. Keep backing out with circle, re-enter the game

Also had the internet turned off, never used double PS button press, so idk if that affects anything, but I'm staying safe. Method succeeds every two, three attempts, but it's short, so you don't lose too much time. Inconsistencies with menus, like incorrect or missing numbers, can be fixed by quitting and re-entering the game. Shortly before fulfilling trophy's requirements I would save, then set the date via the internet, otherwise trophies may glitch, requiring fulfilling them again (hiring all heroes up to Astrea in other run or hitting 3.6k zone) or hard reset (50k clicks or 10k chests). Especially nasty thing is that sometimes after changing the date via internet, my save would revert, losing days of progress, don't know if there's any way to avoid it.

My current HZE is 2009 and I hope to be done with the game in this week.