PSNP Weeblympics

7 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I have a important announcement

Replace those games on my list

Hide contents

L7da18f.pngLe02e45.pngL9fa319.png

Gal*Gun is due the NA Version is Very Rare 5.23%.

Add back and add then released

Hide contents

L9d663e.png

2%

Lc4eea9.png

1%

header.jpg?t=1511988725

Placeholder

Done, maybe... actually I'm not really 100% sure what you were asking. I've taken Digimon and Guided Fate off of the OP as they weren't in your spreadsheet list. Explain again if you meant something else.

On 12/5/2017 at 5:54 PM, Leon Castle said:

3b08c87681cad87ed8904732ef5537f315122572

2. more work for @Hertz :awesome:

Reveal hidden contents

L386d80.pngL7da18f.png

Le02e45.pngL9fa319.png

La5a3f6.pngL601ef7.pngLdbdf1f.png

L687e60.pngLeb74d2.png(the PS Vita one)

with Musou and Dragon Ball

Reveal hidden contents

L77295c.pngL271166.pngL1b3ed9.pngL622d66.pngL79be2c.pngL43a3d6.png

L89f8be.pngL695d9a.png(There was a UR version of All stars)

header.jpg?t=1511988725

6 hours ago, Hertz said:

Done, maybe... actually I'm not really 100% sure what you were asking. I've taken Digimon and Guided Fate off of the OP as they weren't in your spreadsheet list. Explain again if you meant something else.

This

Edited by Leon Castle

Yikes... I still feel bad for anyone that picks Digimon All-Star Rumble... Speaking of which... Digimon Hacker's Memory is now UR (heh, knew it) so I guess that counts as of now (and Gintama as well)?

Got some time before I spent hours of grind in Disgaea so an update on my list I guess...

L370726.png L66b0ad.png Leef6d4.png Lcd5ddf.png L38a077.png Lbb4fd0.png L07514d.png L7fa72c.png L14c10f.png L2d37c7.png MQqoyEz.png L614f12.png Lbcd8a6.png Lc23567.png L0c61ea.png Leb74d2.png M5n0djz.png L4a2302.png L9ad2cd.png L5e6b82.png od4JiiD.png 

Still needs to buy 7 games...

tumblr_ok5x39nYFQ1snbyiqo4_540.gif

and I am still waiting for AoT physical copy's price to drop :|

On 1/22/2018 at 5:26 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ouch, RNG grind =D

Well, still better than trying to do SF, I guess xD

Better to grind in a Week than to train in a Year, Is SF X Tekken easier than the other SF games?

6 hours ago, JaM said:

Digimon Hacker's Memory is now UR

I hope it`s still UR in April.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2018 at 3:52 PM, Leon Castle said:

I have a important announcement

Reveal hidden contents

L7da18f.pngLe02e45.pngL9fa319.png

Gal*Gun is due the NA Version is Very Rare 5.23%.

Add back and add then released

Reveal hidden contents

L9d663e.png

2%

Lc4eea9.png

1%

header.jpg?t=1511988725

Placeholder

Good luck with Digimon! Find a few good series to watch while doing it, because it is incredibly boring. I got about 40 hours of grinding in before I just couldn't take it anymore. When this event first popped up, I was hoping to add it to my list and give myself a good reason to try and go finish it, but it was already at 74%. T_T

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Better to grind in a Week than to train in a Year, Is SF X Tekken easier than the other SF games?

heh... good luck doing DASR's grind in a week without dying due to boredom.

Hopefully but I somehow doubt it will remain in UR til April. It is already close to 5% atm and the fastest plat is 3~ days o.O

Will also not give likes to Hertzy cause I am evil.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

SFxT is about 100x easier then SF as far as trophies go.. themissions can be a pain, but are doable (reason why I have double plat in them and am no where near plat in SF4 and SSF4...)

15 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

SFxT is about 100x easier then SF as far as trophies go.. themissions can be a pain, but are doable (reason why I have double plat in them and am no where near plat in SF4 and SSF4...)

On 1/23/2018 at 11:24 PM, ExHaseo said:

Good luck with Digimon! Find a few good series to watch while doing it, because it is incredibly boring. I got about 40 hours of grinding in before I just couldn't take it anymore. When this event first popped up, I was hoping to add it to my list and give myself a good reason to try and go finish it, but it was already at 74%. T_T

23 hours ago, JaM said:

heh... good luck doing DASR's grind in a week without dying due to boredom.

Thanks, The final boss was hard and I have to do that every time to earn Bits?! Then I`am done with all Digimon, I skip the final Boss, Is the Card Grind that You get the same card over and over again or is it you get only one kind of that card? Then I grind, I use music: Sonic Songs that goes for half-hour or newly Kancolle Songs, If I ever start a Vita game that needs grinding and is boring, I try to watch Anime on PC while doing it maybe.

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I guess a bit but still combos o.o :/

10 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

SFxT is about 100x easier then SF as far as trophies go.. the missions can be a pain, but are doable (reason why I have double plat in them and am no where near plat in SF4 and SSF4...)

I try to do SFxT then

Hey @Hertz can you add this to my Game list?

L014591.png

If it arrives in my mailbox on Friday(I really hope it does), I`am gotta start on it right away.

@Hertz - You somehow didn't add me to Weeblympic plat #1 thing.. but you add me to Weeblympic plat #2 and 3 (and effectively, I have 3 Weeblympic plats, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Thief PS3 and Final Fantasy IX).

Also, add Monster Hunter World to my list (going to pick up it tomorrow.. while upgrading to PS4 pro with that special edition..), not sure if it's worth  adding Dissidia, since I'm probably not buying it right away, but I will eventually add it to the list (and yes, I'm just adding games on top of games, but my plan is to just get at least 20 of those plats, not all of them.. that would be insane).

Thanks!

PS: The text with the completion date like @JaM as on his post, is your work, or his initiative? I actually like that, as a graphical reminder of when we got the plats in out game entry list.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon