PSNP Weeblympics

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't even finished one of the games on my list, still I would like to add some new ones:

Dragon Ball FighterZ (current progress: 20%)

Rabi-Ribi (current progress: 16%)

Super Bomberman R (current progress: 31%)

Honestly I don't know if Super Bomberman R would count as a Weeb-game but it's from Konami, has an anime-like style in the story sequences and is a massive grind, so I would say so.

And it's unlikely that I will plat DBFZ or RR but at least I can add some games to my list which have some progress. :P

BTW:

Would Puyo Puyo Tetris be also an eligible game? I already platted it before the event even started so it wouldn't count for me anyway but it seems like it became an UR-plat in the last few months.

Edited by Crimson Idol

Updated

On 6/22/2018 at 8:13 PM, x410xDragon said:

I'd like to post an update.

+ 1 Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Finished this ages ago, but have been too busy to remember to post it on here. Been a little preoccupied with other things and catching up on my 3DS games.

Thanks. 

Which plat is this? I don't want to have to check through for your name in the OP etc. Please mention the plat number in a post to make it easier for me to update, thanks. :)

On 6/23/2018 at 11:17 AM, Crimson Idol said:

I haven't even finished one of the games on my list, still I would like to add some new ones:

Dragon Ball FighterZ (current progress: 20%)

Rabi-Ribi (current progress: 16%)

Super Bomberman R (current progress: 31%)

Honestly I don't know if Super Bomberman R would count as a Weeb-game but it's from Konami, has an anime-like style in the story sequences and is a massive grind, so I would say so.

And it's unlikely that I will plat DBFZ or RR but at least I can add some games to my list which have some progress. :P

BTW:

Would Puyo Puyo Tetris be also an eligible game? I already platted it before the event even started so it wouldn't count for me anyway but it seems like it became an UR-plat in the last few months.

Sorry but I'm pretty busy atm and updating takes quite a while, so I'm gonna hold off updating this until you start to make some proper progress in the games. A lot of people just swap games a lot but then don't actually work towards platting any/many. When you have platted one let me know and I'll update that and the others also.

Yes Puyo Puyo Tetris will count whilst it's under 5.50%

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...