PSNP Weeblympics

8 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I noticed that Monster Hunter World isn't on my games list pretty sure i posted about adding it to my list instead of RER2 (because it got over 5%) even before MHW was out

I checked the spreadsheet and it's on your game list there with a percentage completion of 77% (which I assume will be from when the list was last updated)

Edited by Mesopithecus

12 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

Can I add MHW to my list, even though I finished it? I recall as long as the game came out after the event started, it was okay, but forgot.

hmmm.. I would like to know as well... I forgot to include Dissidia NT in my list and I am currently at 98% in it and maybe Akiba's Beat as well? :P

49 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I checked the spreadsheet and it's on your game list there with a percentage completion of 77% (which I assume will be from when the list was last updated)

I guess the first post in this thread hasn't got updated then because that's what i have checked.

9 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I guess the first post in this thread hasn't got updated then because that's what i have checked.

It's always best to check the spreadsheet as multiple people are able to update that for you and it's the most up to date source of the lists.  

Hertz has been really busy with real life stuff so the images on the first page may not be fully up to date, although he has tried to get everyone updated on a monthly basis.  I'm sure if you @ tag him with your request, the front page will be updated the next time he is online

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, JaM said:

I have Lost Song in my download list but I need to take a break from SAO. and oh, I will definitely not watch SAO Alt GGO... well.. unless they put Saorin and Kayano Ai(oh wait, she'll be Alice so nvm I guess).

Not even for P-chan? 

Spoiler

8877820f9e4bfd6cfc9897a7f2582d20d75b4211

TBF, you're not missing much ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JaM said:

Speaking of which, is it worth to watch the second season of AoT now? Or should I wait for the 3rd season? I remembered that I stopped watching the 2nd season when Eren was the focus of the anime again <_<

And lastly, best girl is obviously... Armin :awesome:

Reveal hidden contents
F3KY9jP.gif

It's worth to watch the 2nd season. It was still pretty decent and it'll make you warmed up for the 3rd season in the summer. 

That school chibi spin-off was so dumb, lol.

• Like 1