Poll: If I see someone I'm attracted to, the first thing I notice is . . .

Bullstomp

First thing noticed  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What is the first thing you notice?

• Face
    • Eyes
    • Hair
    • Chest
    • Butt
    • Arms
    • Legs
    • Teeth
    • Other(Please explain below!^_0)

Her height. I'm a tall guy as it is and l don't really want a girl who can give me a bj without getting on her knees. It's actually a combination of height/weight and face equally then hair. I like girls who have light hair. Did l mention boobs, ass and a flat stomach? God damn it, l am picky as hell.

1 hour ago, MilanYildirim said:

Her height. I'm a tall guy as it is and l don't really want a girl who can give me a bj without getting on her knees. It's actually a combination of height/weight and face equally then hair. I like girls who have light hair. Did l mention boobs, ass and a flat stomach? God damn it, l am picky as hell.

Damn man you are indeed picky, that's a laundry list. 

Why not add she has to do all housework and food preparation lol

Actually....  I'm the type of person to do housework and food prep >< so maybe that's not completely out there

29 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Damn man you are indeed picky, that's a laundry list. 

Why not add she has to do all housework and food preparation lol

Actually....  I'm the type of person to do housework and food prep >< so maybe that's not completely out there

Nah, l can help her about housework. I, personally like cooking so l wouldn't mind cooking for us,probably just like you as you mentioned.
I tried to change it but couldn't help myself. I guess that's the reason why l actually had strong feelings for a girl only once. l think appearance is pretty important

1 hour ago, Lava_Yuki said:

For me it's always been hair, I don't know why but I really like it when the person has cool hair. 

This actually reminded me, I do like a girl with a baseball hat on with a pony tail. 

Theres just something about it. 

But that's not exactly a trait I suppose.... 

5 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

This actually reminded me, I do like a girl with a baseball hat on with a pony tail. 

Theres just something about it. 

But that's not exactly a trait I suppose.... 

I would guess that would fall under hair☺

• Like 1

I put way more thought into this than I probably should've...first, I find most women attractive so putting my finger on what it is I find attractive is kind of difficult...second, I've been married to a gorgeous and intelligent Japanese woman with the personality of a saint (yes, sometimes opposites attract) for over a decade so haven't really thought about what specifically I'm attracted to in a long time...that being said, here's what I've come up with if I had to pick out specific characteristics that I find more attractive than others:

#1 is body type...not a fan of larger, overly thin or muscular ladies...just the way it is...slim to average...if body type passes then on to...

#2 natural beauty...make up = war paint to me so the less obvious, the better if any at all...if #1 or 2 are questionable there are two things that can make an "I don't know" into a "yes, please"...

#3 smile and nose...if a girl has a sweet smile that makes her nose scrunch up, I'm sold and inciting conversation...if she meets all 3 and upon further investigation has the mind of a university professor and heart of a lion I'm asking if she's single...

but hold on, one more asset to consider before I get down on one knee and commit to onegina...if i need to explain this then I've underestimated the average human being here...haha...all I got...

"way too much thought, bam...way too much"...*shrugs*...

• Like 1