angelgrievous

Post your newest gaming pickups.

13 posts in this topic

Crisis Core. That's a win by itself. 👌

My latest (physical) gaming purchases were Splatoon 2 + the new amiibos.

tumblr_otg87vGGoM1tyw21qo1_1280.jpg

...And we upgraded our Nintendo 3DS XLs into New Nintendo 3DS XL. The 3D effect is a lot better in the new model but some of the differently positioned buttons will take some time to get used to. I got another Animal Crossing limited edition console (had the AC New Leaf one earlier). Also picked up a Pro Controller for Switch. Sorry about the image spam. 😇

tumblr_otpduawawd1tyw21qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_otv2ohhN071tyw21qo3_1280.jpgtumblr_otv2ohhN071tyw21qo6_1280.jpgtumblr_otv2ohhN071tyw21qo4_1280.jpgtumblr_otv2ohhN071tyw21qo1_1280.jpgtumblr_otv2ohhN071tyw21qo2_1280.jpg

New pickups from the thrift stores:

ghjh6ty.jpg

I didn't get my knee from the thrift store.  I had it already.  It's alright. 

Edited by angelgrievous

Got two HDMI switches today to make our life easier with all those consoles we need to hook up to the TV. Also got some PS Store wallet fund cards. 

Pretty excited for these two:

Jst3odh.jpg

Most excited for this:

OF0RiuM.jpghDeat70.jpg

HORI Dragon Quest Slime PS4 controller, Ni No Kuni DS w/ Wizard's Companion (jp), Ni No Kuni PS3 hardcover guide, and also Cave Story + for Switch and Torment: Tides of Numenera for PS4.

30 minutes ago, Spelunkette said:

Pretty excited for these two:

Jst3odh.jpg

Most excited for this:

OF0RiuM.jpghDeat70.jpg

HORI Dragon Quest Slime PS4 controller, Ni No Kuni DS w/ Wizard's Companion (jp), Ni No Kuni PS3 hardcover guide, and also Cave Story + for Switch and Torment: Tides of Numenera for PS4.

That's a great book.  I have it or I sold it.  I can't remember.  I'll look later.  Also, how is Torment?  I want to get it buy I'm on the fence.

I bought Red dead Redemption and Sleeping dogs for the PS3

15 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

That's a great book.  I have it or I sold it.  I can't remember.  I'll look later.  Also, how is Torment?  I want to get it buy I'm on the fence.

Good to know!

Havent tried Torment yet, just part of my plan to play games with pacifist options. If you care about the "physical map", it's just regular gloss paper like Skyrim's :(

1 minute ago, gamesfourever said:

I bought Red dead Redemption and Sleeping dogs for the PS3

Thanks for posting.  There is a dedicated thread for PS3 games you can find here:

There is also a thread for PS4 games and Vita games.  This thread was/is meant for everything else.  

3 minutes ago, Spelunkette said:

Good to know!

Havent tried Torment yet, just part of my plan to play games with pacifist options. If you care about the "physical map", it's just regular gloss paper like Skyrim's :(

I don't know if it's your type of game but I had a wonderful time playing a pacifist run in Watchdogs 2. 

2 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

Thanks for posting.  There is a dedicated thread for PS3 games you can find here:

ah sorry i cant read :P