Post your newest gaming pickups.

angelgrievous

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Spelunkette said:

Pretty excited for these two:

Jst3odh.jpg

Most excited for this:

OF0RiuM.jpghDeat70.jpg

HORI Dragon Quest Slime PS4 controller, Ni No Kuni DS w/ Wizard's Companion (jp), Ni No Kuni PS3 hardcover guide, and also Cave Story + for Switch and Torment: Tides of Numenera for PS4.

That's a great book.  I have it or I sold it.  I can't remember.  I'll look later.  Also, how is Torment?  I want to get it buy I'm on the fence.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

That's a great book.  I have it or I sold it.  I can't remember.  I'll look later.  Also, how is Torment?  I want to get it buy I'm on the fence.

Good to know!

Havent tried Torment yet, just part of my plan to play games with pacifist options. If you care about the "physical map", it's just regular gloss paper like Skyrim's :(

1 minute ago, gamesfourever said:

I bought Red dead Redemption and Sleeping dogs for the PS3

Thanks for posting.  There is a dedicated thread for PS3 games you can find here:

There is also a thread for PS4 games and Vita games.  This thread was/is meant for everything else.  

3 minutes ago, Spelunkette said:

Good to know!

Havent tried Torment yet, just part of my plan to play games with pacifist options. If you care about the "physical map", it's just regular gloss paper like Skyrim's :(

I don't know if it's your type of game but I had a wonderful time playing a pacifist run in Watchdogs 2. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I loved so much the last OneeChanbara (a total remake for PS4 of the first 2 games), that I decided to play all the older games in the series starting from the first one published in 2004, and here are the games I've found until now. ?

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

I bought only the disc for Zombie Hunters because the game complete with case and manual costs at least 70/80 euros, since it's one of the rarest, and 2 of them are completely in japanese, because they were never published in the west... and I don't speak a word of japanese ?

I'm missing Zombie Hunters 2, because it costs an arm and a leg, and the one that came out for the japanese PSP only and isn't region free (The OneeChanbara Special), plus I already have the 2 games for PS4 in digital form because they were dirt cheap.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Some retro extreme sports game picks ups.

8313_front.jpg

2775_front.jpg

2537_front.jpg

10625_front.jpg

1292_front.jpg

1306_front.jpg

12325_front.jpg

6891_front.jpg

Don't really care for the last two...but they came with a bundle so in the collection they go. 

Bought Tony Hawk 2 because I lost it a long time ago and have just had 1 and 3 sitting on my shelf for years (started with 4 on PS2), wanted this one back, still my favorite of the classic games. This lead me to remembering Dave MIrra...which lead me to this bundle of 6 games I got for $20. 

I still have the original ESPN eXtreme Games (in the original long box case), so getting 3Xtreme was a score. Will have to look for 2Xtreme now to complete the collection. 

EDIT: Picked up 2Xtreme since posting this.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GY8lN2e.jpg

jCWenAX.jpg

Another big - and admittedly impulsive - purchase. All of the games in the massive pile on the left were sold with the console itself (probably going to get rid of about half of them, though lmao), while the numerous Halo games on the right I bought in a separate set together. Expecting the first three Gears of War games in the mail sometime next week.

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

IMG-20220902-125324.jpg

My mom gifted me two PS4 Dualshock cables for my birthday. I had lost the original one years ago and never bothered to buy a new one, since I had been using a phone cable that happened to be compatible, but finally I can now play and charge at the same time, about time. :lol:

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 2:56 PM, DrZero_1983 said:

I loved so much the last OneeChanbara (a total remake for PS4 of the first 2 games), that I decided to play all the older games in the series starting from the first one published in 2004, and here are the games I've found until now. 1f60d.png

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

I bought only the disc for Zombie Hunters because the game complete with case and manual costs at least 70/80 euros, since it's one of the rarest, and 2 of them are completely in japanese, because they were never published in the west... and I don't speak a word of japanese 1f605.png

I'm missing Zombie Hunters 2, because it costs an arm and a leg, and the one that came out for the japanese PSP only and isn't region free (The OneeChanbara Special), plus I already have the 2 games for PS4 in digital form because they were dirt cheap.

Just FYI, Onechanbara special on the psp is region free, all psp games are

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

XaqpGtu.jpg

TwhgHT6.jpg

Got these over the last few days, as well as Alien: Isolation and GigaBash digitally for PS4/PS5 (including all of the DLC for both games).

Also bought BioShock: The Collection for PS4, which should get here sometime later this week.

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 2