Hello, just joined!

ObjectionBlaster

Thanks for the welcome. I'll add you tomorrow (Monday afternoon) Desertpunk, as I'll be on working some more on Far Cry 3. Thinking by the end of tomorrow I can get all the collectible and "find me" trophies, leaving just the co-op, skills, campaign and a few random kills for this week. I really like the game sessions idea on here, plan on using that once my current games are through.

Right on! I haven't played "Farcry 3" as of yet; but I will get around to buying it eventually. Other than that, if you see that I have any games in common we share and you need help with multiplayer; feel free to contact me for help. Just give me around 24 hours notice in advance so I can adjust my schedule accordingly...

Welcome man. How good is far cry 3 i'm thinking about getting it.

It's really darn good. I've put in over 20+ hrs doing about 3/4 of the campaign and enjoying filling up my map and getting better gear, etc. I'll prolly end my playthrough (once you factor the rest of Plat, the rest of campaign and the co-op which I've barely touched) at 30+ hrs, so it's got a lot of content, looks great and is really cool.

Idk how much replay value it'll have, since I'm not big on wanting to do grinds again and I heard it doesn't have any kind of NG+ unfortunately.