What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

I only have one, but I'm proud of it.  Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril for PS Vita.  

I'm proud because I see so much hate towards Vita Lego games that a lot of people from the beginning decide they already hate it.  I'm happy and proud I was able to go into a game different from the console release and enjoy it enough to get a Platinum Trophy.  I love Lego Marvel for Vita, even though it's very much different from it's PS3 counterpart.

For me, I'd have to say inFAMOUS. Before going for platinum, I had only beat the game once as hero and with only one upgrade to go (This was also on another profile). I spent about two years before I picked it up again - this time, aiming for platinum. Currently the rarest AND the fastest platinum I have.

1L56f712.png

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

This one is the one I'm proud of the most so far because It took me 2 years to get this. You need a really good partner to help you out on the team missions. It was a good challenge for me & I believed it was possible for me to earn this no matter how many times I saw the game over screen lol.

1. Gran Turismo 5: Beat everything for gold using DS3 only I did. Good enough.
  2. WipEout HD: Campaign Legend on Elite difficulty mode was very brutal. It's not until late during the campaign where it gets near impossible.
  3. Vanquish: The challenge 6 alone is the only reason it was very hard platinum.

Soon Max Payne 3. :unsure:

I'm proud of 3 series platinums I got actually, can't choose which one I'm most proud of since I love all of these series very much.

1. Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3 (All share the same name for their platinums N7 Elite)

2. Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City & Batman: Arkham Origins (They all just say platinum for the trophies titles, but I don't care since I've been a huge fan of Batman ever since I was a kid. Also I don't own Arkham Origins Blackgate so that's why I don't have that platinum)

3. Mortal Kombat 2011 version (Took me a long time to get since I lost my save data twice while working on its platinum. But super proud since I've been playing MK ever since the original) 

Funny, I just saw this thread on the front page while thinking about how happy I was to finally get this platinum a couple of minutes earlier. And that is the platinum for Batman: Arkham Asylum, just because it was just a great game with some seriously challenging trophies.

007_Quantum_of_Solace.PNG

Quantum of Solace - Definitely not the funnest to platinum or even the hardest! I played through this game swiftly the first time, came back to it, and dominated it in every single fashion. The multiplayer trophies were God-awful, but that's not the reason why I am so proud of this platinum. It's because I got this platinum trophy WITHOUT boosting. For anyone whose played the multiplayer, you'd understand why that is such a feat.

• Like 1