Project Platinum Plus: Final Fantasy

Kurorac

I don't where to put this but it's Final Fantasy related: I wanted to let everyone know that Nintendo Direct aired and they revealed that these games are coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019:

• Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

So if you got frustrated with these games on the PS4, you can play them on the Switch trophy-free. (I apologize for any disruption this causes.)

Hello! =)

It's the first time I join a Project Platinum, so I'm not sure what to do in order to join. Only the platinum list?

Anyway, my Final Fantasy platinum trophies are 8: FF VII, XII the Zodiac Age, XIII, XIII-2, Lightning returns, XV, Type-0 HD, World of Final Fantasy.

I have also A King's Tale FF XV (100%), but I didn't saw him in the first page.

Thank you. ?

On 2.8.2018 at 5:56 PM, linkdevivo said:

Hey guys! Put me down for Chocobo trainer.

Also here's the link to my Trophy Checklist of every FF game. Hope you enjoy it.

Welcome and have fun on your Journey ;)

On 2.8.2018 at 8:20 PM, Xillia said:

Yeah, I've almost got it done actually. I just have to grind out the last bit of Comrades. :D 

I did the plat for FFXV but I won't be getting 100% that's to much of a hassle for me. I should make an emblem for everyone who gets 100% on FFXV.

On 2.8.2018 at 8:41 PM, Morfea said:

Final Fantasy IX and XII are both in my backlog.

Bonus Item, sholdn’t that include Secret of Mana?

Last but not least, why isn’t Dissidia Final Fantasy NT or Monster of the deep: Final Fantasy XV (VR) included, in one way or the other?

Why should it include Secret of Mana? Isn't that another series?

I just haven't updated in a while. I rarely have access to a PC or Laptop and I don't want to do it on my smartphone.

But I will add them eventually, but I think only as extras because they're different than the normal games.

On 12.8.2018 at 8:06 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Welcome! :)

On 23.8.2018 at 7:32 PM, willythom88 said:

Ok, so I know this won't push me out of Lightnings Sidekick, butr I got the FFXV plat.  Even after reading guides, I was surprised how easy it was.  Maybe it was just getting real into it.  I'm wrapping up the last 20 something for the DLC now (currently on Prompto's episode).  This weekend I'm going to restart Adventures of Mana and Kings Tale since they're both pretty easy.  Then it's on to Final Fantasy 9!

I was surprised, too. It was the easiest of them in my opinion. Even easier than FFXII-2, and that was the easiest one for me.

On 24.8.2018 at 4:42 AM, Roga_de_Ticon said:

Welcome! :)

On 10.9.2018 at 3:43 PM, DragonQuest238 said:

This list will probably expand soon. S-E showed a trailer for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered coming out on PS4 in 2019. :) Also got the plat for Adventures of Mana long ago.

On 14.9.2018 at 3:27 AM, DragonQuest238 said:

I don't where to put this but it's Final Fantasy related: I wanted to let everyone know that Nintendo Direct aired and they revealed that these games are coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019:

• Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

So if you got frustrated with these games on the PS4, you can play them on the Switch trophy-free. (I apologize for any disruption this causes.)

No problem, this PP is here to talk about FF related stuff. I'm glad it gets released on other console. That way even more players get to experience these games.

And I'm curious about Crystal Chronicles, never got to play it. Even though I wished they would bring FFTactics to PS4 (or even Vita). Both Tactics games where two of my favourites when I grew up.

On 19.9.2018 at 1:28 PM, Phoenix_argentea said:

Hello! =)

It's the first time I join a Project Platinum, so I'm not sure what to do in order to join. Only the platinum list?

Anyway, my Final Fantasy platinum trophies are 8: FF VII, XII the Zodiac Age, XIII, XIII-2, Lightning returns, XV, Type-0 HD, World of Final Fantasy.

I have also A King's Tale FF XV (100%), but I didn't saw him in the first page.

Thank you. ?

Welcome to this PP. You just have to list what plats you got, so you did everything right :)

King's Tale is a special Emblem. I added you there, too.

Everyone up to this point has been added/updated!

Edited by Kurorac

19 hours ago, Kurorac said:

Why should it include Secret of Mana? Isn't that another series?

I just haven't updated in a while. I rarely have access to a PC or Laptop and I don't want to do it on my smartphone.

But I will add them eventually, but I think only as extras because they're different than the normal games.

I thought as you added Adventures of Mana which is the first game in the Mana series. It was named ”Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden” (1991) when it was first released in Japan for game boy.  Secret of Mana is the sequel to Adventures of Mana and was named ”Seiken Densetsu 2” (1993) in Japan.

Ok, then I understand. Thanks for keeping up the work with this thread.

2 hours ago, Morfea said:

I thought as you added Adventures of Mana which is the first game in the Mana series. It was named ”Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden” (1991) when it was first released in Japan for game boy.  Secret of Mana is the sequel to Adventures of Mana and was named ”Seiken Densetsu 2” (1993) in Japan.

Oh, didn't know that. Guess I have to consider it then. Thanks for the information :)

I will add every new game in the first week of october as I will have access to a PC for a few days then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I added Secret of Mana, Dissidia and Monster of the Deep as Bonus Emblems!

If anyone has better name suggestions for these three games, you're welcome to tell me. I don't know anything about the three games, so I had to make something up ?

That's every FF related game until Crystal Chronicles comes out I guess.

Edit: I forgot FFXV Pocket Edition, haven't played it yet, so I don't know much about it. Should I add it to the main games or as another bonus game? ?

Edited by Kurorac
Damn you FFXV, how much more games will come out?

Hello! I've just seen all the extras you added. Good job! ?

I've got the Secret of Mana (PS4) platinum, can you add me for this bonus emblem or I've asked it too early? If I'm wrong, my apologies. ?

And I've got a request about FF XV ? (yes, this Monster (of the Deep) ?. Ok, I stop, but I think that the VR title explains quite well the situation of the main game with the number of the DLC): have you thought about an extra emblem for the 100 % completion of this game?

Thank you. =)

11 hours ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

Hello! I've just seen all the extras you added. Good job! 1f609.png

I've got the Secret of Mana (PS4) platinum, can you add me for this bonus emblem or I've asked it too early? If I'm wrong, my apologies. 1f630.png

And I've got a request about FF XV 1f603.png (yes, this Monster (of the Deep) 1f606.png. Ok, I stop, but I think that the VR title explains quite well the situation of the main game with the number of the DLC): have you thought about an extra emblem for the 100 % completion of this game?

Thank you. =)

I've added you for the Secret of Mana emblem.

I want to make an extra emblem for getting 100% in FFXV, but I thought about waiting for every DLC to be released, because every time a new DLC releases I would have to take everyone off.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you add me as Lightning's Sidekick please. I have plats for XIII, XIII-2, and XV. I need to get back to finishing a bunch of others someday, so maybe I can move up at some point (I'm really bad at finishing games; maybe this will motivate me on those :D)

Can I join? I love Final Fantasy:

I think i´m a Blitzball Champion, if a king´s tale counts for this...

World of Final Fantasy 40-platinum.png https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5451-world-of-final-fantasy/fabiansc83

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD 40-platinum.png https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3416-final-fantasy-type-0-hd/fabiansc83

Final Fantasy X HD 40-platinum.png https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2358-final-fantasy-x-hd/fabiansc83

A King´s Tale: Final Fantasy XV ☑️ https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5616-a-kings-tale-final-fantasy-xv/fabiansc83

Final Fantasy X-2 HD 40-platinum.png https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2359-final-fantasy-x-2-hd/fabiansc83

Final Fantasy VII 40-platinum.png https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4126-final-fantasy-vii/fabiansc83

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age 40-platinum.png https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5788-final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age/fabiansc83

Final Fantasy XV (NA) 40-platinum.png https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5612-final-fantasy-xv/fabiansc83

And more will come, that´s for sure!!!?

• Like 1

Good evening,

please sign me up for this project platinum. 

FF-0 HD

FF-7

FF-10

FF-10-2

FF-15

https://psnprofiles.com/MargulisValda

This ranks me at Chocobo Trainer. Anyone have any suggestions for the next three I need for Blitzball champion?  (I'm at 28 percent towards FF-12, so that'll be a starting point).

Thanks for anyone's suggestion and thanks for keeping up with the Project Plat.

On 11/20/2018 at 11:11 PM, MargulisValda said:

This ranks me at Chocobo Trainer. Anyone have any suggestions for the next three I need for Blitzball champion?  (I'm at 28 percent towards FF-12, so that'll be a starting point).

If you need 3 more, you should do 13...cuz there's 3 of them and isn't that convenient ;) I really enjoyed the 13s, though I know not everyone did.

On 16-7-2018 at 2:13 AM, BB-BakkerJ said:

Update: I finished FFXII. It is my ninth FF plat. Hmm... Is this a sign I should go for FFIX next?

I guess it was ?.

Update: Finished FFIX.

That brings my total to 10. Don’t know if I’ll play WOFF, unless someone really recommends it. Definitely won’t play 14. So I guess I’ll wait for the FFVIII port or FFVII Remake. So my next post here will be in a few years time ?.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

On 8.11.2018 at 10:59 PM, Dinkus83 said:

Can you add me as Lightning's Sidekick please. I have plats for XIII, XIII-2, and XV. I need to get back to finishing a bunch of others someday, so maybe I can move up at some point (I'm really bad at finishing games; maybe this will motivate me on those :D)

I'm bad at finishing games, too. Done a few for some PPs. so that's definitely a motivation :D

On 8.11.2018 at 11:37 PM, fabiansc83 said:

King's Tale is an extra emblem, so you're short one for Blitzball Champion. Hope you can get another one.

On 14.11.2018 at 4:36 AM, cerafinn said:

On 21.11.2018 at 6:11 AM, MargulisValda said:

Good evening,

please sign me up for this project platinum. 

FF-0 HD

FF-7

FF-10

FF-10-2

FF-15

https://psnprofiles.com/MargulisValda

I would have recommended the XIII trilogy like @Dinkus83 did :)

On 29.11.2018 at 1:30 AM, Dinkus83 said:

If you need 3 more, you should do 13...cuz there's 3 of them and isn't that convenient ;) I really enjoyed the 13s, though I know not everyone did.

I enjoyed the 13s, too. Especially 13-2, which seems to be the most hated.

On 1.12.2018 at 11:33 AM, BB-BakkerJ said:

I guess it was 1f601.png.

Update: Finished FFIX.

That brings my total to 10. Don’t know if I’ll play WOFF, unless someone really recommends it. Definitely won’t play 14. So I guess I’ll wait for the FFVIII port or FFVII Remake. So my next post here will be in a few years time 1f601.png.

I will try WOFF when Maxima is released and it's on sale, so it will be some time before I can recommend it (or not) to you.

Everyone up to this point have been added/updated!

Anyone played XV Pocket Edition? Should I make an extra emblem for it or add it to the main games?

And I'm always thinking of putting XIV as an extra because it's an MMO, any thoughts about that guys?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kurorac said:

Anyone played XV Pocket Edition? Should I make an extra emblem for it or add it to the main games?

And I'm always thinking of putting XIV as an extra because it's an MMO, any thoughts about that guys?

Well, according to me, I'd put the XIV as an extra emblem, just because, as you said, it's an MMO (I've never played this kind of game, and surely I'll never start the XIV. I like an offline game, better if complete, right FF XV?). Maybe in this way, in a far away future, I could complete all the FF games. ?

And about the XV Pocket Edition I think it's a double XV (story and characters are the same) with different graphics (it's a porting from a mobile game, right?), so it should be as a stand alone.

Anyway, I'm curious about the others point of views.

And you're doing a good job with this Project Platinum! Keep working in this way. ?

• Like 1

On 8.12.2018 at 9:44 PM, Phoenix_argentea said:

Well, according to me, I'd put the XIV as an extra emblem, just because, as you said, it's an MMO (I've never played this kind of game, and surely I'll never start the XIV. I like an offline game, better if complete, right FF XV?). Maybe in this way, in a far away future, I could complete all the FF games. 1f606.png

And about the XV Pocket Edition I think it's a double XV (story and characters are the same) with different graphics (it's a porting from a mobile game, right?), so it should be as a stand alone.

Anyway, I'm curious about the others point of views.

And you're doing a good job with this Project Platinum! Keep working in this way. 1f609.png

I guess I will put XIV and XV Pocket as an extra in the next update.

Thanks @Phoenix_argentea :)

On 8.12.2018 at 9:53 PM, TheLakota said:

On 8.12.2018 at 10:06 PM, The_JuicyFruit said:

Please add me! Huge final fantasy fan.

Kupo Lover, A King’s Tale, Gotta catch ‘em all, and The Strongest One. Have all Final Fantasy Plats :-)

Wow, congrats on all Plats and being the first for Gotta catch 'em all and The Strongest One!

On 10.12.2018 at 4:19 PM, Squarevii87 said:

On 10.12.2018 at 4:56 PM, Zebkoril said:

Everyone up to this point has been added/updated!

On 12/8/2018 at 6:01 AM, Kurorac said:

A separate suggestion - how about a separate "Final Fantasy Spin-Off" PP? You definitely have enough games and it would be easier than adding a bonus emblem every single time a spin off game is released. You could put all the bonus games into the spin-off PP or put all the core numbered FF games into one PP and everything else into the other (Type-0 and WoFF could be considered "spin-off" like). And, more PP points for everyone! It's obviously up to you but I thought I would suggest it as it crossed my mind.

And, not that it gets me a rank-up but I'm up to 2 games: World of Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy X. Working on X-2 soon and gunning for that rank up!

• Like 1