Project Platinum Plus: Final Fantasy

Kurorac

Sign me up and give me Bonus Items #1, #2 and #3. What? There is no Bonus Item #3 for platinuming the Trials of Mana remake? Dammit, you really need to update your list, Kurorac! Since you put two Mana games on this list, you'd better put the last one on or I'll send Charlotte after you to cute you to death! :P

sg-trials-of-mana-prologue-chapter-charl

Anyways, booted up the original FF7 now and following Fuzzfinger's platinum walkthrough since I want to represent the FF7 Remake without having to... you know... play the Remake? It's too expensive for me right now and I got the original on sale in PSN's Big in Japan sale.

Edited by Rune_Crys

Final-Fantasy-7-Remake-1277033.jpg?r=158

Sephiroth is dead. Put me as a Lightning's Sidekick as I have finally platinumed the original FF7 as my first FF platinum. Sadly, I don't think the Remake is on my menu if ever. I don't think I could handle Hard Mode. xD Yuffie is best girl. ;)

5 minutes ago, Rune_Crys said:

Final-Fantasy-7-Remake-1277033.jpg?r=158

Sephiroth is dead. Put me as a Lightning's Sidekick as I have finally platinumed the original FF7 as my first FF platinum. Sadly, I don't think the Remake is on my menu if ever. I don't think I could handle Hard Mode. xD Yuffie is best girl. ;)

Hard mode in the remake wasn't that difficult at all after grinding post game for like 3 hours. If you beat the superboss first as well, hard mode becomes an absolute breeze, barely a 2/10 difficulty imo. I still highly recommend the remake, it's awesome! :D Would be a shame to miss out. It's those damn dress trophies that almost broke me, because it's just so boring... z-z-z....

• Like 1

Well, halfway to putting on my gross gloves and rearing Chocobos, as I just platinumed Final Fantasy VIII as my 100th platinum. It was too fun to go through. My third FF will probably be FFXII: The Zodiac Age. Then I have many choices to getting that fourth platinum... none of which are appealing me: Final Fantasy VII remake (which has hard mode trophies), FFX(which has two annoying trophies), FFXV(not really sure I can stomach that) or just do more bonus games.

• Like 1

Hi there! I've obtained/completed by far:

- Final Fantasy XIII

- Final Fantasy XIII-2

- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

- A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV

- Final Fantasy VII

- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Working now on Final Fantasy IX and have Final Fantasy VIII in the queue to download.

I guess they don't count but I completed every Kingdom Hearts game too. 

21 minutes ago, Kurorac said:

Oh boy, here we go. First of all sorry for the delay everyone. With a newborn at home, juggling work and learning programming to hopefully make a career change and get a bit of time to play for myself this thread got a little less attention from me than I liked.

Now that the excuses (1f61c.png) are out of the way let's get to the meat of this post:

Thanks for your input :)

Added

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome :)

Added and welcome to this PP

Nice, welcome to this PP

Welcome :D

What a cutie :) You're the first one on the Bonus Item #3 list, congratulations!

I heard that hard mode isn't that hard too.

FFXII is my favourite game in the series. It has a great world and likeable characters.

FFX is one of the best games gameplay wise if you can get over the annoying characters (except Auron).

Nice work! For the Kingdom Hearts games check out this thread.

Added FFVII Remake as a main game, Trials of Mana as a bonus game and a bunch of Guides I were missing on here.

After the next Main game releases I think I have to add another rank between Blitzball Champion and Kupo Lover or the gap will get even bigger.

Please check if there are any errors and let me know.

And now the part I did not look forward to:

@The_JuicyFruit @RumicWorld @Marcel_pfs1 @DoomsdayVivi @Briste @NathanielJohn @DarkAnimaa @ToXicChaoS87 @Sir_Bee @zadorvp @Morfea

There are now 14 main Games and a new Bonus Item #3 (Trials of Mana). Please check if you guys still have the requirements for 'Ultimate Final Fantasy Lover' and/or 'Kupo Lover' and let me know. Thanks a lot!

Thanks to you man, for all the work you're doing. And congratulations for having a baby these strange days we're living!!!!

• Like 1

Guess i join in this too! Final Fantasy is my favorite series and sharing my results makes me happy, my current platinums are:

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy Type 0

World of Final Fantasy

I'll ask to join the list once I get a more admirable list of completed games on my roster! Does anyone know if FFXV is still 100% able? Those damn comrades trophies really make me not want to buy the game again. I know you could 100% the game on Xbox using the Windows 10 version of the game, but not sure about PlayStation. D:

10 hours ago, Kurorac said:

What a cutie :) You're the first one on the Bonus Item #3 list, congratulations!

Hey, that's super great! I'm so glad that the Mana series has a place. (For those wondering WTF this series is doing on a Final Fantasy thread, go to this Wiki link and read the second sentence. CAREFULLY. :D

10 hours ago, Kurorac said:

After the next Main game releases I think I have to add another rank between Blitzball Champion and Kupo Lover or the gap will get even bigger.

How about Honorary Student of SeeD? Yeah, I still am recovering from FFVIII. xD

I'm still Kupo Lover. Only main game I'm missing is the remake, which I could pop in 10 minutes but am saving for a milestone. So that's 13 there and I have Adventures of Mana, A King's Tale and Comrades as the bonus. 

Thanks for keeping us honest! ?

Edited by Briste

20 hours ago, Kurorac said:

Added FFVII Remake as a main game, Trials of Mana as a bonus game and a bunch of Guides I were missing on here.

@Morfea

There are now 14 main Games and a new Bonus Item #3 (Trials of Mana). Please check if you guys still have the requirements for 'Ultimate Final Fantasy Lover' and/or 'Kupo Lover' and let me know. Thanks a lot!

To start with, congrats to the newborn. You have a hard but highly rewarding time infront of you. Thanks for still keeping the thread alive, and don’t worry if updates happens abit apart. Even though I love FF games, this thread has help me motivate to play them all.

I’m still in Kupo Lover, as I have 13 main games (should have remake, rather soon) and 5 Bonus games. (Adventures and Secret of Mana, King’s Tale, FFXV Pocket and Dissidia NT.)

Hope to get Ultimate before next FF game is released, but not rushing. 

On 5/15/2020 at 5:33 AM, Kurorac said:

@The_JuicyFruit @RumicWorld @Marcel_pfs1 @DoomsdayVivi @Briste @NathanielJohn @DarkAnimaa @ToXicChaoS87 @Sir_Bee @zadorvp @Morfea

Congrats on your newborn!! Thanks for still running this even with your crazy schedule. I earned the FF7:R platinum last week, so I'm still at 14/14 for Kupo Lover. I don't think I'll ever get the highest rank because I'll never get through all the Mana games or Monster of the Deep. 

Hello! :)

First things first, congratulations on your newborn! :wave: And I add also for your future career! ;)

After more than a year I finally came back into this PP just for FF VII Remake (which is really an amazing game!), so now I should have 9 games. Maybe the next one could be the 3rd Mana game.

And I also saw that you managed to organize this huge PP with main games, spin off, side games, extra games, etc.. Good job! ^_^

By the way, probably this one could be a stupid question, but I didn't see anything related to a 100% FF XV. Surely I lost posts related (maybe) to this one, and I can understand if it didn't manage to obtain its own space, since the FF XV series is a huge beats: main game (with tons of DLC), the FF XV pocket edition, the VR fishing Monster of the Deep, the stand alone Comrades, a King's Tale... Did i forget something? xD

Again, thank you for your effort in this PP. Keep it up!

And I was searching for a nice picture (related to FF) to add at the end of the message, and I found this one in my folder.

For those (but not only) who completed the FF VII Remake and are waiting for the next parts (but you can extend it to whatever you want. I simply liked the sunset and the hope for a better tomorrow)!PrbbMFM.jpg

• Like 1

On 2020-05-16 at 7:56 AM, Morfea said:

To start with, congrats to the newborn. You have a hard but highly rewarding time infront of you. Thanks for still keeping the thread alive, and don’t worry if updates happens abit apart. Even though I love FF games, this thread has help me motivate to play them all.

I’m still in Kupo Lover, as I have 13 main games (should have remake, rather soon) and 5 Bonus games. (Adventures and Secret of Mana, King’s Tale, FFXV Pocket and Dissidia NT.)

Hope to get Ultimate before next FF game is released, but not rushing. 

@Kurorac I have FFVIIR plat now, and FFXV Comrads (stand alone) completed. So 14 + 6, so 3 games left then. 

Congratulations on the newborn Kurorac and thanks for your hard work keeping this PP alive.

Sign me up for Bonus Item #2 with my Secret of Mana plat. I'll be back for a rank upgrade pretty soon I hope.

On 5/15/2020 at 5:33 PM, Kurorac said:

I also have a suggestion here: instead of adding another rank, why not move the goalposts for Silver and Gold Rank? Instead of 1/4/8/14, it could be 1/5/10/14 to make the gap between ranks more even.  Since you've so diligently recorded number of games per person anyway, this adjustment should be easy. If you feel the gap between ranks are too big, you could have 3 bonus games count for 1 game for all ranks, not just from Gold to Platinum.

Also, since the Mana games are here, I also think that the Saga games fit as bonus games in this PP. The Mana franchise started as Final Fantasy Adventure while the Saga series started as Final Fantasy Legend. There are only 3 localized Saga games with trophies right now:

Romancing Saga 2 (PS4, Vita)

Romancing Saga 3 (PS4 Vita)

Saga Scarlet Grace (PS4)