What is your cheapest platinum/100%?

dharmaoutlaw

This does not include PS Plus offerings.

Just thought this would be a nice thread idea, personally  my cheapest platinum would be Crimes and Punishments for a measely £1.

I will include peripherals into the price as well, because it technically counts as money towards a platinum. I should add not the two obvious ones, My Name is Mayo and 1000 Top Rated

Edited by dharmaoutlaw
everyone knows that 1000 top rated and mnim are the cheapest

Well, my best sale, and I think will continue be forever the best happened some years ago.

Singularity less than 5 bucks in Sears.

Reasons to be the king?

1: It was a 60 dollars game.

2: It's almost impossible to find a cheap game at Sears.

3: Kinda obvious (they're not GS) the game was factory sealed - brand new.

Besides that I've got some great digital deals on psn store, but Singularity stays the king.

I don't think it's a given that My Name is Mayo or 1000 Top Rated are the cheapest. I can name a few that are/were the same price, in fact: Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL, Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom(Vita), and Falling Skies(this one seems to have been pulled from the Store). And then there were those less than $1 Flash Sales...

I bought Game of Thrones for 80 cents in one, and I think that's the lowest I've paid for a game with a Plat. It could be argued that Mayo is still the king, though, 'cause with cross-buy, it comes out to 49 and a half cents per Plat. 

100%? Run Like Hell, maybe? That was 49 cents. Have a number of free, non Plus completions, though. 

Edited by DamagingRob
100% game

Platinum trophies i have earned excluding all free games (borrowed, gifts) are PacMan, DigDug and Galaga as i bought the 3 in 1 Arcade Games for 1.50€... so 50 Cent each... maybe it's even 15% less if i bought a 20€ psn card with discount but i'm not 100% certain...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a lot my Tales series games in Book Off second hand when I lived in Japan, so they were all relatively cheap. The cheapest was probably Tales of Vesperia as I'd bought it in 2014 although it was released in 2009, so there was quite a price drop. It costed about 1200yen (~$12).  I had downloaded Lightning Returns on a FF sale for around the same price 2 years post release.