"Mein leben" difficulty and ps4 gameplay thoughts.

41 minutes ago, imOvray said:

game comes out the 27 in my country but i can tell:

1. MEIN LEBEN is the new name for UBER as the difficulty I AM DEATH INCARNATE have returned and is listed before MEIN LEBEN.

2. Either it's going to be your regular 30fps with preatty ok graphics or a 60fps with bland textures and effect as the engine is the same as DOOM (id tech 6).

3. It's a Bethesda game.

Judging from the difficulty descriptions, “I am death incarnate” in this is described as harder than Uber in the previous games. Mein Leben isn’t an Uber replacement. Both were in TOB with completely different difficulty descriptions.

30 minutes ago, Dark said:

Judging from the difficulty descriptions, “I am death incarnate” in this is described as harder than Uber in the previous games

where do you read that? ._. 

they might not be the same on the technical part (damage etc..) but they're both the max difficulty in Wolfenstein. That's what i meant by "new name". For example Classic and Akumu in The Evil Within are both max difficulty but completly different on the technical part.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, imOvray said:

where do you read that? ._. 

they might not be the same on the technical part (damage etc..) but they're both the max difficulty in Wolfenstein. That's what i meant by "new name". For example Classic and Akumu in The Evil Within are both max difficulty but completly different on the technical part.

Comparing the difficulty descriptions on both games, it says. They’re not both the max is what I’m saying lol. Mein Leben was later included on TOB above Uber. If you compare Uber from the last game and the third highest difficulty in this game, they have the same descriptions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imOvray said:

game comes out the 27 in my country but i can tell:

1. MEIN LEBEN is the new name for UBER as the difficulty I AM DEATH INCARNATE have returned and is listed before MEIN LEBEN.

2. Either it's going to be your regular 30fps with preatty ok graphics or a 60fps with bland textures and effect as the engine is the same as DOOM (id tech 6).

3. It's a Bethesda game.

Mein Leben is a permadeath mode. It's not another  name for Über. It is in fact way, way harder than Über. Basically, you have to complete the entire game on "I am death incarnate" in one sitting, without deaths or saving.

The game is 10 hours long and one of the hardest Wolfenstein games in a long time. So, not an easy trophy by any means. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DharmaDan said:

Yep, you basically have to complete the game on the hardest difficulty in one sitting without any manual/auto saves or checkpoints. It's a no from me....

Well looks like we will have an ultra rare platinum for the forseeable future then and a platinum that will remain ultra rare. Count me in i'll happily give it a shot to see how i fare at it. 

Edited by EternalChaos72
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

That really doesn't sound right. DOOM had permadeath but it let you save, because it was a long game and while you could do it in one sitting, that would be pretty unhealthy. The Old Blood was a shorter game.

One of the difficult modes you unlocked with the Enigma codes in The New Order (Ironman difficulty)  had the same requirement, so it was basically in both games. 

Guys, please spam Bethesda’s and Machinegames Twitter for deleting or reworking this stupid trophy.

https://twitter.com/bethesda
https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios
https://twitter.com/machinegames

I will cancel my pre-order and buy this game on the PC, if they don’t fix it. This is high level incredible bullsh*t and impossible for 99% players.

Looool. And this is Bronze trophy. Do they really joke on us or what?
This trophy is 100% mistake!!!

They must to add few manual saves between chapters, like it was in Evil Within 2! Not everyone have so much time and nerves to sit non-stop 10 hours near TV with the possibility of losing all progress in any moment. This trophy is unacceptable!

Edited by Nucle377
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nucle377 said:

Guys, please spam Bethesda’s and Machinegames Twitter for deleting or reworking this stupid trophy.

https://twitter.com/bethesda
https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios
https://twitter.com/machinegames

I will cancel my pre-order and buy this game on the PC, if they don’t fix it. This is high level incredible bullsh*t and impossible for 99% players.

Looool. And this is Bronze trophy. Do they really joke on us or what?
This trophy is 100% mistake!!!

They must to add few manual saves between chapters, like it was in Evil Within 2! Not everyone have so much time and nerves to sit non-stop 10 hours near TV with the possibility of losing all progress in any moment. This trophy is unacceptable!

They don’t need to do anything. They obviously added this trophy/achievement intentionally. Not all trophies are supposed to be easy. I hate how people think that because previous games had an easier trophy list, future games have to do the same. Yet if a new game releases nobody complains how difficult it is since that’s just the nature of the game. If you’re cancelling your preorder because of this then you obviously wasn’t that excited for the game in the first place.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Dark said:

They don’t need to do anything. They obviously added this trophy/achievement intentionally. Not all trophies are supposed to be easy. I hate how people think that because previous games had an easier trophy list, future games have to do the same. Yet if a new game releases nobody complains how difficult it is since that’s just the nature of the game. If you’re cancelling your preorder because of this then you obviously wasn’t that excited for the game in the first place.

This is nature of stupidity and simple trolling of trophy hunters. I waiting this game so much and will buy it on Steam right now (cheaper and better) and will playing for story and fun. I like to get 100% in PS4 games and why should I get spitting in the face for my money, because someone one of the developers decided in one action to blow up hundreds of thousands asses with one stupid BRONZE trophy, tied it up with idiotic difficulty? I was waiting for something like Uber from the previous games, may be something more difficult, but what they decided to do now - overrated and mockery of players.

Edited by Nucle377
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nucle377 said:

This is nature of stupidity and simple trolling of trophy hunters. I waiting this game so much and will buy it on Steam right now (cheaper and better) and will playing for story and fun. I like to get 100% in PS4 games and why should I get spitting in the face for my money, because someone one of the developers decided in one action to blow up hundreds of thousands of asses with one stupid BRONZE trophy, tied it up with idiotic difficulty? I was waiting for something like Uber from the previous games, but what they decided to do now - mockery of players.

Again,you overreact. It is not spitting, it is just a tough bronze trophy that makes this platinum tough (It bugs me a bit about it being bronze but oh well)

4 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Again,you overreact. It is not spitting, it is just a tough bronze trophy that makes this platinum tough (It bugs me a bit about it being bronze but oh well)

Not tough, but almost impossible. Man, i'm not even talking about bugs and technical problems that certainly will be. You think it's fun to get an error or crash after seven-eight hours of play ? No, thanks, fuck this.

Edited by Nucle377

Must admit, I enjoy the salt of this thread :awesome:

As someone said before, not all games needs to have piss easy trophies. Atleast the trophy is obtainable, might require an insane amount of skill, but it's possible. There are no closed up servers or glitched out trophies (Well can't say that one for sure, yet.) 

I'll get the game when it gets a discount, as i've enjoyed Wolf games since Wolf3D, am I expecting to 100% it? Probably not, i'll give it a try, but I won't lose sleep over a single trophy. Just a shame that some people are talking about boycutting the game because of a single trophy, missing out on a game that will most likely be really good, but to each his own.

• Like 3