I wish we knew the time attack times for the ps4 version

big_bob002

I'm interested in preordering since it gives you a unique sword. 

I don't typically not buy games based on trophies but this is a unique case where I already went through SOTC on ps2 and ps3, so it's not like I'm completely skipping the game. 

I know if the hard time attack times are the same there's no way I'm going through that again.  Then, you know, uncompleted games are never desirable. 

On the other hand, it is SOTC.  Anyone else feel the same way? 

Edited by big_bob002

3 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

No, I don't feel the same way because my enjoyment of games isn't dependend on whether I'll be able to get trophies or not. 

Yeah I know.  I've only done this with 2 games.  Arkham Origins because I was pissed they added online trophies to a single player experience, and this. 

They did say on the ps blog that SOTC will have enhanced controls.  I just want like 30 seconds extra on #3.  That took me around 15 hours last time. 

12 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

They should subtract time from the 16th and add it to the 3rd. It's ridiculous how easy is Malus and how hard is Gaius

For Gaius, sure you have to do the Sword Jump, but stabbing his head becomes incredibly easy when you stab him in the shoulder first so he has a look. Same with his arm spot. Stab in right shoulder and his left arm will basically be stiff enabling you a couple good stabs.

Edited by Starlove-

If you love a game play it, but don't make trophies your deciding factor. I mean seriously high completion rates (which essentially what this topic is about) are meaningless if you couldn't have that because you were deliberately dodging games. If you truly love SotC you'd just play it again, if not having a 100% bothers you then just play it on PS3 again save the moeny and play it sooner.

• Like 1

The time attack might be the same and the only reason it was made more difficult than it shouldve been on the ps3 version had something to do with the sensitivity because of the increased framerate which made the climbing mechanics harder.

so since this is being redone and all (doubt its a complete remake) it might make the time trials easier if the issue is fixed in the ps4 version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Thank. 

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Time Attack times have been adjusted. I finished all the normal ones in the ps4 version and the times are different on some bosses.

Can't tell anything about hard mode times yet though.

Particularly interested in the time for #3 hard if you get there.  It took me something like 15 hours of starting over repeatedly. 

2 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Just for you buddy: Colossus 3 has a HTA time of 6:30 on PS4, compared to 5:00 on PS3.  ;)

Thanks, then I guess it's going to be way more manageable. In which case this list is a lot easier. It's not a bad thing, because the two difficult ones on PS3 were just frustrating for the wrong reasons.

19 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Thanks, then I guess it's going to be way more manageable. In which case this list is a lot easier. It's not a bad thing, because the two difficult ones on PS3 were just frustrating for the wrong reasons.

I did it first try and i played pretty bad lol

I totally ignored yolo strats so people watching the videos can copy it. So i didnt use the swoord jump or other crazy stuff.

6 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Just for you buddy: Colossus 3 has a HTA time of 6:30 on PS4, compared to 5:00 on PS3.  ;)

Appreciate that.  Thanks for sharing. 

Edit: I ended up buying the game last week anyways.  It's just a relief to know I won't be stuck on this for so long. 

Edited by big_bob002

On 11/3/2017 at 4:50 PM, big_bob002 said:

I'm interested in preordering since it gives you a unique sword. 

I don't typically not buy games based on trophies but this is a unique case where I already went through SOTC on ps2 and ps3, so it's not like I'm completely skipping the game. 

I know if the hard time attack times are the same there's no way I'm going through that again.  Then, you know, uncompleted games are never desirable. 

On the other hand, it is SOTC.  Anyone else feel the same way? 

I fell you but most times I just like to enjoy the game ... But lately I have been skipping games because of the trophy list. I never picked up the last of us because of the list! But I think I will put up some of these games I have been avoiding :)

Guess who was the platinum already... you guessed right => me :D

People who were struggling with HTA on ps3 shouldn't be worried any longer.

I mean, for some bosses the time got shortened, but those were easy anyway.

Number 15 is 10 Minutes, it was 11:30 on ps3. So if this one was giving you headache, your headache might turn into a tumor because of that.

On 1/25/2018 at 5:46 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Guess who was the platinum already... you guessed right => me :D

People who were struggling with HTA on ps3 shouldn't be worried any longer.

I mean, for some bosses the time got shortened, but those were easy anyway.

Number 15 is 10 Minutes, it was 11:30 on ps3. So if this one was giving you headache, your headache might turn into a tumor because of that.

Can you comment on these hidden coins?  Did you get them all?  Do anything?