The Code of the Elves!

6 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

So wouldn't you know it. @Uchiha_Snake__ gets his internet back and then mine goes down. I was checking things on my phone and stuff but updating the main post was too much for my phone to handle. I'll get it all caught up today while I'm at work. We've been in a slow slump, but I was sick last Thursday and Friday so I have a bit of catching up to do still. I'll be able to get in done in a few hours. 

I'm sure your ISP provider will fix it way faster than mine ?

HO! HO! HOOLY SHIT! I found Christmas stuff in Uncharted 3 yesterday! I didn't see until after I finished my playthrough on Crushing with all collectibles, so I don't know exactly what unlocked it. But... now that I found it, I'm doing all the clean-up with it on. There is a Christmas Skin that must be one of the dev guys because it looks nothing like Nathan Drake and then there is also a Christmas AK-47. You can see it on the guys back, It's all green and has some candy cane logos on it. This screenshot isn't mine, I had to google it when I got to work so I could show you all. 

uncharted-3-xmas-2.jpg

Edited by Toogie53

7 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

HO! HO! HOOLY SHIT! I found Christmas stuff in Uncharted 3 yesterday! I didn't see until after I finished my playthrough on Crushing with all collectibles, so I don't know exactly what unlocked it. But... now that I found it, I'm doing all the clean-up with it on. There is a Christmas Skin that must be one of the dev guys because it looks nothing like Nathan Drake and then there is also a Christmas AK-47. You can see it on the guys back, It's all green and has some candy cane logos on it. This screenshot isn't mine, I had to google it when I got to work so I could show you all. 

uncharted-3-xmas-2.jpg

I didn't knew this, thought I never actually paid much attention to those alternative skins, is it this for the PS4 or PS3 version? I believe they have the same content but I'm not sure actually

3 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I didn't knew this, thought I never actually paid much attention to those alternative skins, is it this for the PS4 or PS3 version? I believe they have the same content but I'm not sure actually

I have the ps4 version, but I looked up some information and I think it was added for a holiday event in multiplayer on the ps3 era. so I bet its on both.

7 hours ago, xMissFantasy said:

I changed my mind. With week one of the holiday sale, I saw Little Acre FINALLY cheap enough lol. So I'll add that as #4 instead of Fallout 3's dlc for the event. Good thing I get paid this week. :P 

The holiday sale looks pretty good. The Little Acre shouldn't take you long at all. Not an amazing game but I didn't mind the time I spent on it. There are a couple missable trophies that made me play it an extra time. But its short enough that I wasnt mad about it.

Edited by Toogie53

2 hours ago, xMissFantasy said:

@Toogie53

The sale actually isn't half bad. I ended up buying that and 9 other games for under $40. Can't complain really, except for adding more to the never ending backlog lol

I bought Overwatch. I own a physical copy but it was worth it to me to free up my optical drive because my daughter pretty much plays that game exclusively so every time I want to play a disc I have to take out Overwatch. Its kind of dumb but it has seriously stopped me from getting into longer games like Fallout 4 that I do have on disc, because I dont feel like going all way across the room... I mean its soooo far!

• Like 3

Finished the Hard-Hardcore mode in Trine 2 with my gf the other day. It wasn't hard at all honestly, I think the trophies are so rare because compared to the first release on the ps3 they actually require you to play the game. I'll have the other trophies done on it by tomorrow but I won't be getting the platinum till later this month.

RE7 and FFXV dlc are about to take up my freetime, very excited!

58 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I bought Overwatch. I own a physical copy but it was worth it to me to free up my optical drive because my daughter pretty much plays that game exclusively so every time I want to play a disc I have to take out Overwatch. Its kind of dumb but it has seriously stopped me from getting into longer games like Fallout 4 that I do have on disc, because I dont feel like going all way across the room... I mean its soooo far!

Lol, I hear ya :P  But don't let that discourage you from playing long games. Lots of them are pretty damn good!

4 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Hey I am so sorry but some real life stuff came up and I totally forgot about this am I apologize and I think I’m going to have to bow out. Maybe next year.

Real life should always come first. I hope all is well and you are able to enjoy yourself over the next couple weeks. 

Looks like everyone is making good progress. Congrats to Toogie and Kent on completing their lists ☺️.

Micro update for me,

Future tone DX is complete, very enjoyable but unfortunately to short. Such a shame there is no full Hatsune game this year. I would even settle for another stack of Diva X, oh well.

No other progress to report as of yet. I could blame AC Origins but in truth just having too much fun exploring the world, so beautiful.

• Like 1

Friday Update 

Hey all. My dad had a super serious medical thing yesterday and almost died. I spent the whole day at the hospital. I'm not sure how my weekend is shaping up, but I think my dad is in the clear now. Long story short, he somehow got a hole in his lung and escaping air was literally inflating him. The pressure on his organs and stuff was very serious as it interfered with their function and every time he took a breath the problem got worse. They addressed the leak by blocking off the bad lung and have literally cut holes into him to deflate. The situation is serious, but it's not critical anymore. My profile shows an Overwatch trophy popped on my account last night but it's really strange because I didn't even touch the PS4 yesterday. Possibly my daughter did it, but she doesn't like to play on my profile because she's tuned her control sensitivity and cross hair styles etc. to her preferences, so it's weird if she did. Over the week, I was working on Uncharted 3. I have earned the plat and was working on the DLC speedrun trophies as well. I did half of it one day and started it again the next day and it had disabled the Doughnut Drake skin when I reloaded it. So I think I'll need to do it in one sitting. I was planning to do that this weekend, but I don't see myself doing much gaming this time. So take care and give your loved ones an extra hug today! 

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 2

Friday update!

Just finished my last game for the event. The Little Acre was actually a really cool little indie, and I quite enjoyed it. 

1. Kona - :platinum:

2. The Wolf Among Us - :platinum:

3. Final Fantasy XV - 56% (plat but no dlc)

4. The Little Acre - :platinum:

omg @Toogie53! That's some scary shit. I hope he's doing better now. Take care of him and yourself/family this weekend! I send prayers and well wishes to you all.

• Like 1

@Toogie53 all the best wishes to your father!

As for my friday update:

La82a5d.png

Completed my first playthrough, really impressive game! I locked myself out of a missable trophy though, so i do need at least another half playthrough. Nothing to be mad about though, i think ill even complete a second complete playthrough with different decisions and match results - if you lose a match, its not game over, the story progresses anyway, so if im not mistaken, you could complete the story without winning a single game. You probably would get a significantly different ending though, i assume.

So, im now working on the arcade mode trophies and then ill start my second playthrough.

Progression: 82%

@Toogie53 - Wow, that's scary. Glad your dad is doing better. I hope he has a speedy recovery :)

Friday Update:

Started off the week playing Katamari and finally, after 6 years, I've finished the 'story'. I then went through each level again on the faster 'Drive' mode and grabbed some collectible trophies. Sitting at 48% now ?

The rest of the week I completed the remaining 4 episodes of Sam & Max: Beyond Space & Time. Even though they are technically separate, I would like to combine and substitute them as my #1 since Christmas-themed things have a key role a couple times. So that's 1/4 games done!  ?

(BTW, the game is a solid, clever Telltale 'season' and I would recommend it.)

My plan this week is to continue (and maybe finish) Katamari and start one of the other games.  

@Toogie53 Scary stuff, I hope you and your family are well, and that your father makes a full recovery.

Saturday update

Finally finished Beyond: Two Souls and got the Platinum. I really wanted to love that game. It was well acted and visually awesome, but that story-_-.

Since I have some time before the end I think I'll try to knock out Bioshock For the bonus game. Since I lost my old save file when my hard drive corrupted, I get to play from the very beginning.

@Toogie53 Best wishes to you and your family, even tho is xmas don't let your dad drink much alcohol or some stuff with too much caffeine and be also ware with the flu!   

So, getting back into bussiness, know I really close to beat the strongest enemies on Final Fantasy X and since I'm off work til January, I know for sure I'll make it, but I also just got a plat for the Rule #3 https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3322-dragon-ball-xenoverse/Uchiha_Snake__ i really loved the music of Xenoverse, you can even heard some tunesfrom the original Dragon Ball Z anime, also DBZ is my favorite anime ever and it's original soundtrack give me the chills!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Speaking of wich, I just saw the lates trailer of Dragon Ball Figthers Z and they used the second ending song of DBZ "We were angels" man that was awesome, it has almost the same lyrics as the Spanish version wich I love becuase is so beautiful ?? 

I finally beat the strongest Bosses of Final Fantasy X and I'm only one trophy away for the :platinum:

I wanna ask for you help picking my next game for Rule #1 and Rule #2. I may pick up something from the holiday discounts but it sound kinda of dump buying more games when I still have some unplayed and some others that I haven't even downloaded, I downloaded the Metal Gear Solid saga but none of those seens to apply, I was considering Borderlands 1 & 2, Mafia II or Spec-Ops: The Line. I also have some XCOM games but those required many hours of gameplay as I've read, so does anyone knows if any of those games has a bad guy turning good or some snowy levels?  :lol: