Thoughts?

DrakeHellsing

22 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Also, there's a trophy called "Shit happens".  Didn't know you could have the word "shit" in a trophy name xD

At this point I don't even think Sony does things like read over trophy names, it's very odd to see some games come in from time to time just having their titles being wrong and I have to fix them :facepalm:

More games need trophy titles like "Golden donkeycorn" or "Let her be dead" and even "Grotesque party"
Then take a look at some of the trophy icons for instance "Animal trap" or "Outdoor picnic"

I was going to get this game at some point but these trophies titles and icons are amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Another easy platinum, did it in one sitting. A few tips:

- Be sure to pay attention to the in-game tips if you don’t plan to play with a guide by your side, you might end up missing a trophy or two otherwise;

- Save often. You may only have a few coins once you get started but IIRC you only require 13 to get every single item needed for trophies. Another reason for you to save often is the fact that the game is extremely glitchy on PS4 with the game crashing on me on multiple occasions meaning I had to re-do certain rooms of the castle.

- If you need health, eat anything BUT the apples, you’ll understand why shortly after starting to play the game;

- The game is fairly new on PS4 but it’s been out on Steam for a while now so there’s an achievement guide that you can follow somewhere on the Steam forums (lookup on google).

I guess that’s all I can say without going into spoiler territory. 

• Like 2

On 10/12/2017 at 7:34 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Can you say if you enjoyed the game and if you think it's worth €15?

I did enjoy the game despite it being glitchy on PS4 at the time that I played (version 1.01) but it's hard for me to recommend a +10€ game that has zero replay value outside of getting all of the trophies. Wait for a sale and get it then, it's worth playing but 15 is a bit too steep.

• 7 months later...

The game is a broken mess, at least on PS4.

• It has severe lag issues that only go away temporarily when you quit the game and load a save.
  • In the final third of the game, all save files from that area get deleted when exiting the game (so no backing up saves to the cloud once you're at that point in the game)
  • It crashes often during the final section of the game and when it does it corrupts all saves. This in combination with the previous issue forces you to go through the same section over and over again.
  • One of the trophies is glitchy and may not unlock on the first attempt.

Honestly I'd advise anyone to stay away from this crap until they patch these issues.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...