Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Dungeons

Lf527c7.png

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed III: 100%

Ldc4936.png

and

Assassin's Creed Revelations: 100%

L81881d.png

This is part of my attempt to 100% all the PS3 Assassins Creed titles.  I started playing them in 2012, but finally got around to completing some of them.  I have a few more to go.

For Assassins Creed III, the Original Gamer trophy, especailly winning the game of Fanorona, was daunting, but after some practice and luck, I was able to win. Completing the Wolfpack game to get the Wolves for Lambs trophy was also tough, but after practicing on Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag's Wolfpack, which was much more generous, I was able to go back to AC3 and win the Wolfpack there.

For Assassin's Creed Revelations, the Impress Warren Vidic (Complete the Animus testing sequence without failing) and the Cross Styx without Dying trophies were the toughest and took me multiple tries to get done.

I did have fun with the Wolves for Lambs trophy, but I did not enjoy the time spent getting the Impress Warren Vidic trophy. I'm sure if you've played these games, you might agree! Let me know if you feel differently! ?

Edited by FlatwellSequoia
  • Like 2

Lcde071.png

I like it. I wish it wasn't always online, then I'd keep investing time in it. It's not perfect, the combat is pretty lame since the basic attacks are automatic no matter what and after awhile you can just set it to auto for everything and sit there. You can literally just have the game move you to quest locations too. But in terms of graphics, I really like it. There's a surprising amount of cutscenes for a free game. It's in English despite only being out in Japan, which is neat. Even the ingame chat has an internal translator which is neat too. I never did get to tame that damn cat... but I hit the current cap so can't do anything else for them until the caravan levels up to I think 5 where you can buy the size increase.

I might play more, but with it eventually being shut down I don't know how much more time I will invest in it. I spent an extra hour in the game after getting the last trophy as it is. The UI is a bit cumbersome.

• Like 2

100% Stick it to the Man

I’m enjoying my 7-day trial of PS Now, so I decided spending them with some fun and easy games.

”Stick it to the Man” is my first one completed and I liked it a lot! The gameplay is very fun and you can count with a lot of humor too!

Edited by Carol
  • Like 2