Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Completed July 26th...and while I was downloading Jak and Daxter I replayed the entire game again because the internet is slow, and I wanted to check out New Game + and see how harder the monsters were.  Great game : )

child-of-light-walkthrough.jpg

Edited by mnlghtmaiden

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crystal Defenders

Ld09aa4.png

Now to start one of my new games, decisions, decisions... :hmm:

• Like 1

proteus-540x200.png

Relaxing 'game' not much replay value. The trophies were unique and I didn't have too many issues only :gold: Unraveling the Landscape was tedious. I also got 10th place on this site for fastest achievers with a time of 2 hours and 59 minutes  :D

Edited by Langy900
  • Like 1

mutant-mudds-deluxe-screenshot-1.jpg

I first played this on the 3DS (which does a bit better with the changes in back & fore ground switches thanks to the 3D) but never finished it. It's a very nice retro themed 2D platformer but good grief...those grannie rooms were torture even compared to the ghost levels. I'd definately recommend this to someone looking for a challenging platforming experience.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1