Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hqdefault.jpg

This was a real fun puzzle game I got from PLus. It normally sells for 14.99 which would be way too much money but for Free I will take it :)

The puzzles were challenging for the most part but I was not a fan of the last one. I spent quite a bit of retries on it and I just couldn't figure out what to do. So I finally cave down (after 20 or so retries) and looked it up and the worst part was I WAS RIGHT. I was doing actually what you had to do but for some reason it kept blowing my mouse up if you had it in pause mode. So you had to do it in real time (which isn't what the game suggests to do) and the mouse escapes the explosion by like a 1000 of a second. Then you had to basically glitch the blocks to get the mice to climb to the cheese which is also stupid because if you glitched it 1000 of a second off you would die (once again indicating that was the wrong thing to do).

Anyways that last level was stupid but the other 79 were great so the game gets an A from me :)

• Like 4

maxresdefault.jpg

This game was really fun. The goal of it is to lead three mice to the cheese somewhere in the area, using and manipulating different types of blocks to get there. I loved how many types of blocks you were able to use (when you got far enough into the Story to unlock them). So overall, this a really good game.
  • Like 1

L376d25.png

Welcome Park (PS Vita)

I was expecting a boring introduction to the touch system of the Vita and to my surprise this kept me entertained from start to finish. That Snap + Slide 15 Piece puzzle kept fucking with my head for a good hour  xD A great hands-on (literally) tutorial ^-^

Also, I got my 666th silver trophy from this game  :blink:

Edited by SkyesUnholy

100% #5 - rain
1L4e80e2.png

Wow, this game was a lot of fun. It was a nice, short little puzzle game that was relaxing to play (although I'll admit some of the chases were kinda intense :P) and wasn't too hard. Some of the puzzles took some figuring out but it was never frustrating - this game relies more on trial and error than skill. Overall, I highly recommend this title. Plus it's free right now, so why not?

• Like 2

PSN 100% # 32. rain

LHbfb020.jpg

Difficulty 1/10

Fun 8/10

When my cold dead heart
Happens upon a warm front
Who can stop the rain

Rain is an elegantly simple platformer with a story narrated only by text and accompanied by somber music. It touches on the themes of friendship, illness, and hope against a seemingly predetermined fate. I would recommend this game to anyone feeling lost or hopeless as it has an special message for them and might be able to cheer them up.

L722019.png

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Great, atmospheric game... until I had to deal with that invisible "throw grenade" prompt for the last trophy. First time I managed to trigger it (by walking around while holding down X), Paul threw the grenade at the railing and it bounced back and rolled across the dam, where it could not be recovered from. Had to load and walk all the way back to the dam and try again. It actually did the same thing this time but ended up falling over the dam followed by the sound of it hitting the water with an explosion. This did trigger the appearance of the sniper rifle and the diver at the correct place, so yay.