Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

19Lc43b67.png

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 1/10 (Take some hours... 8+/-)

A good game that impressed me in terms of "puzzles", disappointed me in just one thing, characters don't speak they just made little sounds or little words that you can barely understand, but I know it's on purpose and I understand the choice and is more convenient €€ of course xD

Trophies: 20 easy ones :P

The Unfinished Swan - 100%

A cute story about a boy trying to catch an unfinished swan (roll credits ...). The game mechanics of throwing balls of colour was really interesting and it was fun spatting around. Definitely a fun game and would recommend to anyone. The puzzles aren't to hard either, so you don't really need a guide, unless you want to catch all balloons in the first playthrough, some are really well hidden.

There was also a really great easter egg that caught me by surprise. Spoiler warning if you don't want to get your easter egg spoiled:

QJDd18.jpg

Edited by QuinlanLJ

AC: Freedom Cry

6L932c6d.png

Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficulty: 4/10 (8-10 Hours)

This game... this game... ahhhhhhhh

Bugs, can the word "bugs" describe this game? yes... a DLC that got like an independent game but have just one version... 1.00, Ubisoft why not update the sh*t that the game have? from being stuck, jump where you don't want, kill someone easily with kick in the face that with 3 attacks with a sword, damn this game is drunk, I played on PS3, maybe that's the error... I just respect one thing on this game, the theme of slavery.

L17ef57.png

Enjoyment - 9

Difficulty - 6

This is a great survival game and it feels quite realistic. I got a last of us vibe from playing it. It was a shame Ubisoft didn't fully finish the game they sort of ended it suddenly. It had great ideas and would have been a unique game if they stuck with it and finished it. But Ubisoft are too busy milking the Assassins Creed franchise.

Back to the Future: Episodes 1-5

Lb3887e.png

If you're a fan of the films, this game will be definitely for you. So many little Easter Eggs from the films, and some from other films ... Really fun. I actually enjoyed this one more than The Wolf Among Us. So it's high on my "Telltale Games" list :) Also, It isn't not a platinum, but it gives you better trophies and points overall ... and it's fairly easy. Definitely enjoy myself with this one. Now I'm going to watch the films again ... :P