Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Limbo (PS4)

12L2f0d1f.png

What a great and atmospheric game! I've played through this gem quite a few times now (once a few years ago on PS3, another time more recently on PS3, and now again on PS4), and had a blast every time. The sound design, backgrounds, and platforming is all simple enough, but still rock-solid. There's a good challenge, and some brutal deaths while encourage you to do better next time! The collectibles are fun to try to find yourself (explore on your first playthrough; I was able to find all bar one by myself), and the secret level really puts your skill to the test.

The main challenge in getting this 100% is obviously the "No Point in Dying" trophy (for completing the game in 5 or less deaths). If you're struggling, here's a thread with some tips. https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/30022-tips-no-point-in-dying-spoilers/unread/

To summarise some general notes from the above:

• Replay the hard parts first
  • Take it slow and steady
  • Stay calm
  • Turn up the volume

I was able to complete it on my first 'real' attempt (after replaying hard parts, etc. first) and it is so satisfying!

Game Rating: 8.5/10

100% Difficulty: 3/10 (higher if platformers aren't your thing!)

• Like 2

Doki Doki Universe

L91033a.png

Overall, a quirky and enjoyable game (if not a little longer than I would've liked)  Had a real nightmare with consistent error messages on the Vita which seemed to clear up when I re-downloaded the game and disabled the wifi so I was playing entirely offline.  Also, error messages when I tried to delete the game off the memory card.

• Like 2

WE ARE DOOMED

Lc63e82.png

100% :)

Two Trophies were tricky, Made these vids because only 3 people have gotten the 100%

Waves Perfect 1-30 without loosing a life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQTQX7kjK30

endless wave 2 make it to wave 10 with 450,000 points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DKpFMmpQd8

Edited by Titan Balls

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Prologue

L333872.png

Already had the platinum for Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but decided to do the prologue as part of my non-platinum week :)  Relatively easy trophies, simple gameplay...wish there were more characters but hey, guess I can't be picky :)  Only took me around 2 hours which wasn't bad.  

• Like 2

100% #71 - Proteus - Played on PSVita

This game I got in PS+ I'd say probably a year ago and got all trophies bar two in one sitting which left the "Unraveling the Landscape" and "Generall Historie of Plantes" un-achieved.  Anyone who has played this game knows these are a pain in the ar$s which is why they are VERY RARE but today I said feck it going to get these.  

It wasn't actually that bad.  "Unraveling the Landscape" was actually easy enough and just needed a little bit of planning to make sure I got every tombstone activated.  Needed to bump up the sound on the PSV just to be sure it registered.

That left "Generall Historie of Plantes" and having read online lots of people needed 3+ run attempts to get that one.  Anyhow, I decided to be anal about making sure I went to every spot of the island in spring, summer and autumn.  Almost an hour later that left winter... so sprinted to the beach to get the seaweed and the trophy did not pop, was worried at this point but then went on ahead and left searching and once I found the winter grass it popped.

Enjoyment I'd give this a 2/10, not great.  Difficultly I'd give it a 6/10 just due to the pure boredom of having to go over every footprint of the island for the "Generall Historie of Plantes" trophy.