Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#5 - American McGee's Alice - Full Recovery

51Ld81229.png

Yes, I know that technically this is a DLC, but I'm going to treat this as what it really is and always was - a separate game. Game worthy of its own 100%. I've really looked forward to revisiting this piece of my gaming past, and I can say that I was satisfied. Although I must mention that Jabberwock is still infuriating as hell, and I sure won't replay this game again because of his second boss battle alone. An "unhonorable mention" goes to the clunky controls as well. Thank heavens for the ability to save at any time.

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 1

L156f6a.png

This is easily one of the most funnest games I have ever played! I honestly had so much fun from playing this cheap psn title compared to some big AAA blockbusters. The combat, the humor, the quests, the upgrading of gear is all top notch. This game is just a pleasure to play and I own the sequel as well so I can't wait to play that!

I would recommend this to ANYBODY! Especially if you like RPG's. I got this in a sale for around £2-£3 but I would of gladly played full price for it.

• Like 1