Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L5d4fad.png

Quite enjoyed this one, trickiest puzzle was the re-organizing of the Griffin, took me forever. I almost had a heart attack when I finished the game as my PS3 crashed just as the screen went to black, I heard a 1 trophy pop and then that was it. Luckily when I restarted my save was on the last section ,just needed to pull lever to see cutscene again and I got my final trophies :)

#52 - 100%

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

L7de17a.png

100% on 22nd November 2015
(2 weeks, 3 days, 19 hours)

Been a while now since I last play a LEGO game, 17 months to be exact and the previous one I play still didn't had any dialogue yet. Oh dear...how far did I fall behind LEGO franchise.

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Platinum

L49d9ec.png

Mixed feelings about this game. I thought the concept was cool and the exploration was kinda fun but the controls are awful and really ruined my experience. If it wasn't for that I think I would of have a lot more fun. Collectibles were easy to find but I couldn't of done the crystals without the Uplay Crystal Finder. 

L6a019d.png

This one had some hard choices in it, but in the end I couldn't shoot Kenny, but it's not like I didn't like Jane, she was kind of a badass... I ended up staying with Kenny in the end though, passing up the chance to go to Wellington.

But in the entire season 2, this was the saddest part... (That's right, I put a spoiler in a spoiler, that's how sad it is.)

I could leave that baby if they gave me the choice, just don't make me hurt another dog! crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624maxresdefault.jpg

The second saddest part was that this game had no Platinum! crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

I kinda wish I hadn't gotten into this game yet though, now I have to wait till season 3. :P