• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#53 - 100%

L258a54.png

100% on 1st December 2015
(1 month, 2 weeks, 6 days)

Didn't play any First Person Shooter for about at least 6 months and this had to be the best survival FPS I had play beside BioShock series.  ;)  I long wanted to play Metro: Last Light game on PS3 when they announce Metro Redux dual pack will be release on PS4 that include the the first Metro 2033 I was so glad I didn't buy the PS3 version instead I waited for about a year before I finally got this game because I just got my PS4 in April this year.  :blush:

Metro 2033 Redux Platinum Video

#54 - 100%

Lb20f8b.png

100% on 1st December 2015
(1 month, 6 days, 9 hours)

I enjoyed the journey with the main character throughout those two games although the developers didn't make him talk I still greatly experience the wreckage world where Humanity is almost non exist and life and death is just matters of When or How.   :|

Metro: Last Light Redux Platinum Video

• Like 1

1L06f680.png

Platinum Trophy - Fallout 4

That beauty is my latest and second platinum, great game but got a bit boring towards the end, also 100% for a settlement drained some of the fun out. Still, I loved the game and it had some of the best side-quests in a while. Feel that Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is likely to be my next Platinum

Le451bd.png

This game was fun for about 30 minutes. After that my interest level nosedived. The only thing

that kept me going on this game was wanting to get it done without buying any of the "help" items

I am a fan of the LBP games but in this case I've never been happier to delete a game off my system.

• Like 1

Hatoful Boyfriend

1L7dde26.png

…at the Dawn 
Get the BBL epilogue

Daaang, this was really good. Thought I was just buying some silly pigeon dating game, but it's a lot deeper(and darker) than you'd expect. Almost felt like the developers played Zero Escape and Danganronpa, and someone said, "You know what these games need? PIGEONS!" And everyone agreed. Lol. 

Ld680e4.png

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 4/10 (but mostly I would say time consuming)

This game is the best F2P game I ever played, astonishing graphics and movements, characters, powers, weapons, I don't know... I just think that ok can be repetitive because have identical map in the same planet, have some cool variety of missions like some missions that you fly in space, or swim underwater using the same equipment xD Though it's very handsome with some cool friends it's really fun :)

The bad stuff goes for sure to the platinum (premium) stuff but hell yeah they give you 150 at the beginning? I had 150 a friend of mine just 50, may change due to character selection?

Anyway great game and sure take time but it's fun, never played it and get bored, very movement, dynamic game. 

TROPHIES: Very easy, you have awesome guides here on the site, just take a note: YOU MUST REACH LEVEL 30 WITH THE AFFINITY BAR, NOT THE BONUS!

Big part of the trophies are level 30 for x weapon, some people say it's glitched, it's not if you level up while playing and not at the end of the mission getting the bonus affinity, at level 28 and 29 take a look while playing to see if the yellow bar reach the end of the level 30 or not, if it does you may want to abort the mission or close the game and start it again or you will not unlock it.

Good luck Tenno! ;D

• Like 2

100% #9 - Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

16L2a79ac.png

Ahh I loved this game xD I played this a few years ago on an old account and when it came free on Plus I was very happy as I'd planned to buy it anyway. The main thing of this game and why I love it so much is the humour. It shares the same sense of humour as me and I found myself laughing very often. (The tutorial is seriously one of my favourite moments in a game ever) This game just wants you to fuck around and have fun and it certainly shows. The gameplay itself was really fun and the music was badass. My only real complaints were that the story is incredibly short, the attachments are kinda expensive and this is oddly specific but I noticed that there's a long delay between your character being set on fire and the prompt coming up to actually put out the fire, which was annoying. Overall though I really, really recommend giving this a try.

Edited by Makise Kurisu
  • Like 3