Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

AW20_hero.jpg

This is my newest 100%, bought it back off PSN when it was like £2. 

Fun 8/10 

Difficulty 1/10 

Really enjoyed this game, the art style and the pixel art style are just amazing and you basically get 100% by playing the game only had to go back for 1 trophy, but can easily get 100% in one play through totally recommend this game 

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#55 - 100%

Ld809e0.png

100% on 11th December 2015
(2 months, 1 week, 2 days)

Is Deadly Premonition" really the BEST WORST game on PlayStation 3? My opinion? I'll said (*beep**beep)  :blush:  Right, before I starting the game I google some gaming forums all have theirs mix reviews after they completed the game...  ^_^  well some didn't even finish and start to "rants" on forums.   :blah:

I got this FREE from PlayStation Plus some time back if not I could never have a second look at this game not to said brought it and shout out to those who didn't complete the game yet "Pick up the game and give it a second try maybe YOU may like it again cause PS4 is emulator some PS2 game too and the graphics is not much different from Deadly Premonition.   :)

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Platinum Video

• Like 1

100%

L00f5f8.png

This was really tough at first, Ludwig would rip me a new one

on NG++, after trying and trying I went the co op route through the whole DLC, which is way more fun

After getting the 100% I'll jump on and resonate to help fellow hunters with bosses  :angel:

This DLC has more blood then the core game.

highly recommend buying this :triangle:  :cross:  :circle:  :square:  :l2:  :r2:  :l1:  :r1: 

Unmechanical Extended - easy, had to play it twice though for some missed trophies. 

Lfe84a6.png

and 

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DXA bit late to the party...took me 5 years, 2 weeks. :lol:  Only needed 3 more trophies to knock out after all these years.

L610720.png

Going back to all my old games to try and 100% or Platinum them.

Been playing God of War for the past 2 days and man the 10th room in Challenge of the Gods is impossible. Gave up after 3 hours of playing just that 10th room alone. Will have to try again some other time.