Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

100% #10 - Tower of Guns

12Lb1b74a.png

Played this on PS3 when it was on Plus, and found that it was fun but got boring fast. When I got my PS4 I felt like playing the game again, and a friend told me it was Ultra Rare so i figured I'd get on and do it and increase my UR count from 1 to a staggering(ly bad) 5. I enjoyed it more this time around for some reason, maybe because I did it faster? Idk. Endless and Dice Roll modes are really fun, and the only real issues with the game are the occasional glitches and frame rate drops on chaotic levels. I recommend this if anyone wants a fairly fun FPS game with some very easy Ultra Rare trophies (though the PS3 and physical versions are not UR) 

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be fun... My latest 100% was Tekken Revolution in December 4/2014. Actually I like to earn plats, but maybe this year I'll buy some good games without platinum form the PS Store. I'll want to earn all the trophies in Earthworm Jim HD. Also, Gunstar Heroes.

• Like 1

#61 - 100%

L19c7d5.png

100% on 10th January 2016

(1 week, 3 hours, 46 minutes)

Started game very well but after clearing the first world the platforms is getting trickier and trickier that can really pull my hair off due to frustration.  :angry:  I can't said I really enjoy this game at least I take it as a challenge and learn how to clear all world with level head.  :unsure: 

• Like 1

L38a6b1.png

This was my most recent PSN 100% too.  Not too bad a game, actually.  The story was a little on the crazy side, but it was easy and only took about 5-6 hours to finish.  I did it just after finishing up the first inFamous game, which has now become my longest platinum to date, at 6+ years!

100% #11 - Phantom Breaker Battle Grounds

29Le37bb3.png

Loved this game! I can't say I've played a beat-em-up like this before as I never really thought it'd interest me but I had a lot of fun playing this. The story is nice and light hearted, and the gameplay is not challenging but enjoyable. It felt nice being a high level and just plowing through enemies :P It's not perfect but it's really great. Though I do want to say the fucking Demonsphere stage is ANNOYING AS FUCK. It's not hard, but it's full of portals and near impossible to get through without getting lost. The only way you'll know where to go is by keeping track of where you've been and where to go next, which isn't easily done when you zone out as much as me. To make it better, when you're a higher level it's the only stage that gives a half decent amount of XP -_- Aside from this though, it's got awesome gameplay, a badass soundtrack, and while Kurisu being in the game is amazing the DLC is way too expensive for what you get, plus I didn't really like how she played. I almost exclusively used Itsuki. So yeah, overall the only reason I give it a 9 instead of a 10 is because it's incredibly short and the Demonsphere is a bitch

1Lb7f6e0.png

PROTEUS

Like many, I got this thing for free back in 2014. Like many, I couldn't figure out why Sony would poison my system with it. But unlike many, I decided to finish it. Calling this the worst game ever is an insult to the term "game". This is a tech demo from the early-to-mid 90s masquerading as art. I can't believe that people paid roughly twelve bucks for this. Avoid at all costs. The trophy image is apt - Proteus feels like something blocking out the warmth and light of the sun, leaving only cold nothingness in its wake.

Edited by starcrunch061

L7a0a10.pngL5c8e2c.pngL0b74bf.pngL03d153.pngL7ee0d2.png

​I love the Sam & Max games, one of the best point & click adventure game around the subtle and sarcastic humor is great. Would 100% recommend this game to anybody :)

• Like 1

#62 - 100%

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition

L2bbf86.png

100% on 17th January 2016

(4 months, 2 days, 2 hours)

I love the middle-earth movies so I'm very was disappointed with some of the "Lord of the Rings" titles likes "Conquest" and "War in the North" on PS3, :(  I even like "The Third Age" on PS2 more than those two mention above. :huh:  "Shadow of Mordor" really is the BEST Middle-earth games I had ever play.  :yay: 

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition Platinum Video:

Middles-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Acquire a level 25 Rune Video:

#63 - 100%

Grim Fandango Remastered

L4825d8.png

100% on 24th January 2016

(1 week, 21 hours, 48 minutes)

My first impression in this classic remastered is the way the story begin with straightway into the first cut-scene I'm already getting my first laugh in this game and I was thinking the rest of the story will get even more interesting when I go deeper into the story. xD  Well..well...I wasn't disappointed as I have ton of laughter during every "walking dead" or "demon" I talk to or meet and even the thing I was gonna to do also make me wanna to laugh out LOUD  :D 

Grim Fandango Remastered Platinum Video: