• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#58 - 100%

Lbd00df.png

100% on 22nd December 2015

(1 year, 4 months, 2 weeks)

Another co-op game I hope me and my younger brother can enjoy together unfortunately we didn't even complete the story mode and I was left to pick up the pieces...Don't thought this is a very bad game but to the opposite it have some rich and addicting gameplay especially in co-op.mode. I manage to find some fun moments while playing alone in rest of my 9 repeating lonely story campaign.

Diablo III Platinum Video

#59 - 100%

L441bda.png

100% on 23rd December 2015

(5 days, 2 hours, 38 minutes)

"Dirty" game and a D*** hero... :facepalm:  Hey...that's game and fun is all about.  :D

• Like 1

L7b28b0.png

The original NES version was one of my favorite games on NES and this brings back lots of great memories. I like the new additions to the game. I could've done without the cutscenes (they're skippable at least) and Scrooge telling me every 2 minutes he'd never seen a gem like this before. I also wish they could've let us unlock the NES classic playing this. All in all, an awesome game. I hope eventually Capcom remakes another one of their NES classics.

• Like 2

2831307-trailer_threefourthshome_extende

Three Fourths Home.

Wow.

I first saw this game while reading an article from Kotaku back in 2014 (http://kotaku.com/the-game-that-made-me-realize-i-ve-let-down-my-family-1663850730).

Without even playing it, i fell in love with the game and it's idea. 

Last night, while browsing through Colin Moriarty trophy collection, i glanced my eyes at this game, and went to the article again to check if it was really the game that made me think about everything for a couple of hours, even though i never played it.

So i rushed to buy this game and play it as soon as it was downloaded. After finishing it and getting the 100%, all i can say is: If you like a good story, i definitely recommend you to play this. If the story of Kelly, the protagonist, looks like yours, you will cry at least a little bit.

• Like 1