Doomsday Heist Announced Coming December 12th

Porchema

14 minutes ago, theomgkitteh said:

Unless there are new trophies coming along, I'm not going back to this game. Even though I loved it. 

I agree except with the last sentence lol. The game was fun for the first few days but it's just one giant grind after that to accomplish anything. The Heist are god awful with randoms too. Way too many casual players who just want to troll (talking about heist trolling. I never did public lobbies after day one.. that was bad enough lol)  on this game. :( 

Yup. My reaction at this trailer was anger...Knowing the possibility of maybe having to find a group of people to do a heist with..again. I really hope this doesn't have trophies. I currently have too many newer and/or incomplete games in my backlog as it is. The trailer itself looks good, just way to late in the games life cycle to spring content like this. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, captainskyhawk said:

It would be immeasurably unfair to issue new trophies on a game this old. I can't see it happening.

Games with an active online mode have been getting dlc's for years, an example of that is DC Universe Online, GTAO is still pretty popular and since this is a heist and not just game modes/weapons/cars/planes/etc. it's possible they release a couple of trophies for it.

But don't listen to my biased opinion, I just want trophies for this heist ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I agree except with the last sentence lol. The game was fun for the first few days but it's just one giant grind after that to accomplish anything. The Heist are god awful with randoms too. Way too many casual players who just want to troll (talking about heist trolling. I never did public lobbies after day one.. that was bad enough lol)  on this game. :( 

Well, yeah, it has a few grindy trophies, but when assessing a game I try to do so regardless of a trophy list, merely a storyline, whether I enjoyed playing it before starting grinding or not, etc. Impressions of a game, not of trophies, so to speak, lol :) Trophies is a whole different matter. And yeah, I agree, trolls can ruin any game, but I got lucky to play with me trophy hunting friends, so it was mixing pleasure with business. The best combination there could possibly be!! :D 

• Like 1

I honestly don’t think it will have a separate trophy list, I reckon it will make getting the HEIST DLC trophies easier (or harder lol). Looks like I picked a good time to be working on this game though... ?

Edited by Hogie838

Here is the new dlc trophy list, they are 8 new trophies!!

- Getting Started : Set up the Doomsday Heist.  :bronze:

- The Data Breaches : You completed Act 1 of The Doomsday Heist as Leader or Crew. :bronze:

- The Bogdan Problem : You completed Act 2 of The Doomsday Heist as Leader or Crew. :silver:

- The Doomsday Scenario : You completed Act 3 of The Doomsday Heist as Leader or Crew. :silver:

- A World Worth Saving : You completed The Doomsday Heist as Leader or Crew. :silver:

- Orbital Obliteration : Kill another player with the Orbital Cannon. :bronze:

- Elitist : Complete all 3 Elite challenges in The Doomsday Heist. :silver:

- Masterminds : Complete all 3 Criminal Mastermind challenges in The Doomsday Heist. :silver:

On 12/7/2017 at 2:04 PM, captainskyhawk said:

It would be immeasurably unfair to issue new trophies on a game this old. I can't see it happening.

I hope it doesn't. I held into my copy for so long and after so many updates without them I finally traded it in almost at the start if this year.

I'd be very upset if they gave us new trophies now

On 12/7/2017 at 2:04 PM, captainskyhawk said:

nahhh, look at warframe. its like 20 updates in still adding trophies

so i guess the questions are

1. both consoles? (looks like no list on ps3 so far)

2. trophies (yes https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3147-grand-theft-auto-v#DLC-3)

3. free?

4. will this count towards "Mastermind GTA Online: Earn 25 platinum medals across Heist Setups and Finales."

the most horrible part about heists is people rushing so fast to get them done and dying and cant handle they suck so they disconnect and boot everyone, then try to kill everyone after out of rage. took me forever to finish the ps4 heists, ps3 i gave up on

Edited by melodicmizery