paczek321

Pirates of the Caribbean Level Pack is about to be removed!

64 posts in this topic

On 11/9/2019 at 4:54 AM, JRL_1004 said:

 

EDIT: So I tried doing this through the Best Buy link that was provided and it does in fact work.

 

I live in Canada so I had to do some things beforehand. The first was making a new account on my PS3 with a US address. I simply used a hotel's address. Then I made an account on Best Buy.com and purchased the DLC pack. During the checkout there is an option for international customers to enter a provided billing address out of Houston, Texas. I did all that and the purchase went through and was emailed the code. I downloaded the code through my new account and installed it with my current game file then switched to my normal account. Just playing around with it I've already earned 2 trophies from the Pirates DLC pack.

 

Bought from the BestBuy Link above and got the DLC code and worked a treat. However, when having this downloaded and installed from my US account I do not get this to be available with my EU account. Anything that I am missing here? Started the game on my US account too, but have not done the first 3 levels yet to get access to my content. Any other idea than that what could be the issue?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Schmutzfink_xD said:

 

Bought from the BestBuy Link above and got the DLC code and worked a treat. However, when having this downloaded and installed from my US account I do not get this to be available with my EU account. Anything that I am missing here? Started the game on my US account too, but have not done the first 3 levels yet to get access to my content. Any other idea than that what could be the issue?

Which region is your copy of the game from? This DLC is region locked, therefore you must get both it and the game from the same country.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Which region is your copy of the game from? This DLC is region locked, therefore you must get both it and the game from the same country.

EU Version. Okay that is the issue then, thanks for the quick response.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have any more leads on if the Pirates DLC is available at any other retailers/locations? 

 

I know I'm very late, but just curious! Would like to 100% my game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guess link no longer valid, either gamestop or best buy...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Last_Guardian_DK said:

This is a brazilian page, right...? Is it trustworthy...? Can I pay with an american credit card...?

damienjablonski recently bought the DLC and he's not brazilian. U may want to try contacting him. I am brazilian and I bought it just fine last year, along with some other games from this website.

Edited by Clavietka
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Clavietka said:

damienjablonski recently bought the DLC and he's not brazilian. U may want to try contacting him. I am brazilian and I bought it just fine last year, along with some other games from this website.

@damienjablonski can you vouch for the site? I want to buy it but a little hesitant, mainly because it looks like they don't accept Paypal as a form of payment either.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

need it too , but I don't know about this site

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 7:52 PM, II--KAMAL--II said:

need it too , but I don't know about this site

So, anybody had luck with this site? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 2-6-2020 at 7:42 PM, Clavietka said:

 

I will be the third to react, but I don't trust this site as well.

 

No adres, cellnumber, link to a blank facebook page. They did try to create a new Facebook page I think, but then stopped immediatly.

Also the products in the ' new facebook page'  aren't avaliable on their site;

No secure web page;

Page looks outdated asf;

Prices are weirdly based, but that could also be due to brazil been a lot cheaper;

There is a section called 'pre order' were the games are all PS3.

They also have like a huge catalogue, not necessarily a bad thing, but it does make you wonder were they got that from.

 

--

Paying can only be done with a credit card or bank deposit (so not the al-trusted PayPal) ;

Bank deposit is literally depositing (it's like 2005 again);
Also "to fasten the proces please send mails to [email protected]" lol

Via credit card goes via Mercadopago, which I shouldn't buy from given the reviews (scammers & CC fraud).

And so on...

 

If somebody has the balls to try and report back if succeeded, I would hugely appreciate it.

Edited by Bumperklever
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

 

I will be the third to react, but I don't trust this site as well.

 

No adres, cellnumber, link to a blank facebook page. They did try to create a new Facebook page I think, but then stopped immediatly.

Also the products in the ' new facebook page'  aren't avaliable on their site;

No secure web page;

Page looks outdated asf;

Prices are weirdly based, but that could also be due to brazil been a lot cheaper;

There is a section called 'pre order' were the games are all PS3.

They also have like a huge catalogue, not necessarily a bad thing, but it does make you wonder were they got that from.

 

--

Paying can only be done with a credit card or bank deposit (so not the al-trusted PayPal) ;

Bank deposit is literally depositing (it's like 2005 again);
Also "to fasten the proces please send mails to [email protected]" lol

Via credit card goes via Mercadopago, which I shouldn't buy from given the reviews (scammers & CC fraud).

And so on...

 

If somebody has the balls to try and report back if succeeded, I would hugely appreciate it.

That's the grey market in Brazil for you. 

 

I have successfully purchased this elusive piece of DLC (and other stuff) from this same website (I'm Brazilian). But I can't vouch for the website. Particularly, I find It wierd that they have so many digital copies of a DLC that the average Brazilian gamer couldn't care less about.

Edited by Clavietka
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 1:35 PM, El-Tano-14 said:

So, anybody had luck with this site? 

UPDATE:

hi everyone! So I tried to buy from that site, and at the end the only way to do it in a "safe manner" is with a credit card, but i can confirm that only accept Brazilian credit cards accounts, so i was not able to made the purchase!

Leaving a side the secure level of the site, i think you will get the code, but if you have no brazilian credit card, no chance to try.

Good luck to everyone!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.