Pirates of the Caribbean Level Pack is about to be removed!

paczek321

On 11/9/2019 at 4:54 AM, JRL_1004 said:

EDIT: So I tried doing this through the Best Buy link that was provided and it does in fact work.

I live in Canada so I had to do some things beforehand. The first was making a new account on my PS3 with a US address. I simply used a hotel's address. Then I made an account on Best Buy.com and purchased the DLC pack. During the checkout there is an option for international customers to enter a provided billing address out of Houston, Texas. I did all that and the purchase went through and was emailed the code. I downloaded the code through my new account and installed it with my current game file then switched to my normal account. Just playing around with it I've already earned 2 trophies from the Pirates DLC pack.

Bought from the BestBuy Link above and got the DLC code and worked a treat. However, when having this downloaded and installed from my US account I do not get this to be available with my EU account. Anything that I am missing here? Started the game on my US account too, but have not done the first 3 levels yet to get access to my content. Any other idea than that what could be the issue?

39 minutes ago, Schmutzfink_xD said:

Bought from the BestBuy Link above and got the DLC code and worked a treat. However, when having this downloaded and installed from my US account I do not get this to be available with my EU account. Anything that I am missing here? Started the game on my US account too, but have not done the first 3 levels yet to get access to my content. Any other idea than that what could be the issue?

Which region is your copy of the game from? This DLC is region locked, therefore you must get both it and the game from the same country.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Last_Guardian_DK said:

This is a brazilian page, right...? Is it trustworthy...? Can I pay with an american credit card...?

damienjablonski recently bought the DLC and he's not brazilian. U may want to try contacting him. I am brazilian and I bought it just fine last year, along with some other games from this website.

Edited by Clavietka

17 hours ago, Clavietka said:

damienjablonski recently bought the DLC and he's not brazilian. U may want to try contacting him. I am brazilian and I bought it just fine last year, along with some other games from this website.

@damienjablonski can you vouch for the site? I want to buy it but a little hesitant, mainly because it looks like they don't accept Paypal as a form of payment either.

• 1 month later...
On 2-6-2020 at 7:42 PM, Clavietka said:

I will be the third to react, but I don't trust this site as well.

No adres, cellnumber, link to a blank facebook page. They did try to create a new Facebook page I think, but then stopped immediatly.

Also the products in the ' new facebook page'  aren't avaliable on their site;

No secure web page;

Page looks outdated asf;

Prices are weirdly based, but that could also be due to brazil been a lot cheaper;

There is a section called 'pre order' were the games are all PS3.

They also have like a huge catalogue, not necessarily a bad thing, but it does make you wonder were they got that from.

--

Paying can only be done with a credit card or bank deposit (so not the al-trusted PayPal) ;

Bank deposit is literally depositing (it's like 2005 again);
Also "to fasten the proces please send mails to [email protected]" lol

Via credit card goes via Mercadopago, which I shouldn't buy from given the reviews (scammers & CC fraud).

And so on...

If somebody has the balls to try and report back if succeeded, I would hugely appreciate it.

Edited by Bumperklever

22 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

I will be the third to react, but I don't trust this site as well.

No adres, cellnumber, link to a blank facebook page. They did try to create a new Facebook page I think, but then stopped immediatly.

Also the products in the ' new facebook page'  aren't avaliable on their site;

No secure web page;

Page looks outdated asf;

Prices are weirdly based, but that could also be due to brazil been a lot cheaper;

There is a section called 'pre order' were the games are all PS3.

They also have like a huge catalogue, not necessarily a bad thing, but it does make you wonder were they got that from.

--

Paying can only be done with a credit card or bank deposit (so not the al-trusted PayPal) ;

Bank deposit is literally depositing (it's like 2005 again);
Also "to fasten the proces please send mails to [email protected]" lol

Via credit card goes via Mercadopago, which I shouldn't buy from given the reviews (scammers & CC fraud).

And so on...

If somebody has the balls to try and report back if succeeded, I would hugely appreciate it.

That's the grey market in Brazil for you. 

I have successfully purchased this elusive piece of DLC (and other stuff) from this same website (I'm Brazilian). But I can't vouch for the website. Particularly, I find It wierd that they have so many digital copies of a DLC that the average Brazilian gamer couldn't care less about.

Edited by Clavietka
  • Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 1:35 PM, El-Tano-14 said:

So, anybody had luck with this site? 

UPDATE:

hi everyone! So I tried to buy from that site, and at the end the only way to do it in a "safe manner" is with a credit card, but i can confirm that only accept Brazilian credit cards accounts, so i was not able to made the purchase!

Leaving a side the secure level of the site, i think you will get the code, but if you have no brazilian credit card, no chance to try.

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 19/07/2020 at 4:57 AM, El-Tano-14 said:

UPDATE:

hi everyone! So I tried to buy from that site, and at the end the only way to do it in a "safe manner" is with a credit card, but i can confirm that only accept Brazilian credit cards accounts, so i was not able to made the purchase!

Leaving a side the secure level of the site, i think you will get the code, but if you have no brazilian credit card, no chance to try.

Good luck to everyone!

I am Brazilian and you are right, you can only buy with a Brazilian credit card. I recently bought the black ops 1 DLCs with him for the first time and everything went well.

• 1 month later...
On 09/10/2020 at 11:26 PM, otaviooo9 said:

I am Brazilian and you are right, you can only buy with a Brazilian credit card. I recently bought the black ops 1 DLCs with him for the first time and everything went well.

On 11/06/2020 at 10:49 AM, Clavietka said:

Well, I tried to buy from them and I couldn't even register on the site. I believe it is fraud.

PS. I am Brazilian too.

PS2 - Guys I'm sorry I made a mistake talking about the site, so to test whether it was reliable or not I bought a dlc on the site and really they sent me.

Edited by Coolerninja
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

Hi.

Is it still possible to buy the DLC using the best buy method? I've been constantly switching stores and it still says that there are none left. Is there actually none left?

(I know this is really really late, but I just want to know if its still possible)

Edited by moumin101
Clarifying my question

10 minutes ago, moumin101 said:

Hi.

Is it still possible to buy the DLC using the best buy method? I've been constantly switching stores and it still says that there are none left. Is there actually none left?

(I know this is really really late, but I just want to know if its still possible)

No, the Best Buy method looks like it hasn't worked in some time. It's not like they could resupply codes, since the content was delisted. Once they were gone, that was it. 

29 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

No, the Best Buy method looks like it hasn't worked in some time. It's not like they could resupply codes, since the content was delisted. Once they were gone, that was it. 

I was afraid that was the case.

Thanks for the response!