The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Snow_White_and_the_Huntsman_Poster.jpg

Not a terrible movie but I found this completely unbelievable, not the fantasy stuff but the fact that I cannot see on any plane of existence that anyone could possible find Kristen Stewart 'fairer' than Charlize Theron. It should have been called The Queen or something because CT acted the pants off everybody else.

I've never seen Twilight but with everything else I have seen KStew in I cannot understand why she gets good reviews. She seems to have the emotional range of a potato.

Edited by Rayrooz
  • Like 3

Machete Kills, stupid mindless absolutely nuts FUN. Loved it!

This, officially the most god awful film I have ever seen.

Anything with Lady Gaga in it is starting on a downward slope, hell she can't even sing and she is supposed to be good at that!!

Oh C'mon, it's not like she had a major role or anything. I though it was fun that the movie starred alot of people who have been in alot of scandals and shit like Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen xD

Machete Kills, stupid mindless absolutely nuts FUN. Loved it!

Oh C'mon, it's not like she had a major role or anything. I though it was fun that the movie starred alot of people who have been in alot of scandals and shit like Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen xD

No doubt it was fun but it only had those 2 in who can actually act, it had no proper plot and the ending was dire!!

This is coming from a guy who quite enjoyed the first one!

No doubt it was fun but it only had those 2 in who can actually act, it had no proper plot and the ending was dire!!

This is coming from a guy who quite enjoyed the first one!

Well your entitled to your own opinion of course, just by your first post I thought your judging the movie only because of Gaga, dont get me wrong. I'm not trying to defend her in anyway, burn the bitch if I get to vote xD

I thought the 2nd film kinda went all out crazy while the first one was maybe holding back a little.