The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Minions (2015): 6/10.... I was quite hyped for this movie and it was a let down to be honest. This really wasn't on par with the Despicable Me movies. Like Penguins of Madagascar, it was a disappointment. 

Ip Man (2008): 9/10! This has been on my to watch list for a very long time and i'm glad i finally took the time to watch it. Will definitely see the sequel soon.
A tale of Two Sisters (2003): 8/10. I had never heard of this movie until i played Until Dawn last month and looked up the trophy references towards horror movies. As far as asian horror goes, i haven't seen that much so this took me by surprise. Really cryptic movie with a rather slow development but in the end it still knew to deliver its premise. One of those movies where you're not sure what exactly you're looking at for the first 45 mins but after that everything falls in its place. 

inside-out-651.jpg

Inside Out

After years of not watching a single Pixar movie, I didn't think this would be anything more than just a 'pass the time' stuff.

I was sorely mistaken. It's amazing!

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

tomorrowland-poster.png

I came in to this film not expecting much, but I was still a bit underwhelmed. The futuristic place of Tomorrowland really looked like a beautiful and fascinating place, I just wish they explored more of it. The film is not by any means bad, but I think they could've done better. It was obviously meant to become a franchise and they made the mistake of making an underwhelming first film and it of course flopped. That could destroy the possibility of any sequels and it's a shame, because I think some cool stories could be told in Tomorrowland. 5.5/10