The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Dunno if this even counts as a movie cause its half an hour but I watched this last night

*One goddamn big picture*

Not sure wtf this is, but I am sure that it's fucking awesome

If you liked it, you should've already watched Danger 5! It's an Australian tv series and the first season was pure awesomeness. I haven't seen the second one yet but it's out too.

I watched Mel Gibson's Braveheart tonight.

• Like 1

the-maze-runner-movie-poster.jpg

I feel this film is kinda underrated. Sure it's another young adults film made after a book for young adults, but the story is actually really interesting and the acting is for the most part really solid, considering that most of the cast are young actors. It was definitely a fun film and I am really interested what they do with the story in the sequel. 7/10

Terminator-Genisys-licensing1-600x717.jp

This film definitely didn't deserve the universal panning it got. If you like the Terminator films and can watch this without wearing your nostalgia glasses and not expect the next T2, then you should enjoy it. Just don't watch the trailers for it. Sadly they have no idea how a trailer should look like, so naturally they ruined some stuff for everybody. Oh, and there are the old recycled lines from older films, so be ready for that cause it's kinda cringe worthy :P6/10

This film definitely didn't deserve the universal panning it got. If you like the Terminator films and can watch this without wearing your nostalgia glasses and not expect the next T2, then you should enjoy it. Just don't watch the trailers for it. Sadly they have no idea how a trailer should look like, so naturally they ruined some stuff for everybody. Oh, and there are the old recycled lines from older films, so be ready for that cause it's kinda cringe worthy :P6/10

Couldn't agree more tbh. It fucked up the Terminator timeline and the recycled lines were awful, but as a standalone movie and to an extent as a Terminator movie it's more than watchable. Although, that plot twist would've been amazing if it wasn't spoiled in the trailer...

Couldn't agree more tbh. It fucked up the Terminator timeline and the recycled lines were awful, but as a standalone movie and to an extent as a Terminator movie it's more than watchable. Although, that plot twist would've been amazing if it wasn't spoiled in the trailer...

Yeah, as an action film, it's really solid. That something in a franchise gets bashed on is not even surprising, it's like that with every franchise. It happened with Star Wars, even though the prequels aren't bad at all, it happens in gaming. People are fan-boying to much maybe? Although I admit I can be a huge fan boy myself, but I consider new stories, in the universes that I love, a big plus, always. Because most of the time, the stories are actually good. And the story in Terminator Genisys is not bad too. It even tries to teach us something about how we rely too much on technology. That is kinda true :P And it will just get worse.

• Like 1