The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

No Marie, no need to show that It's the new series, Atlus knows how to troll =D

welll they got me.... didn't even got convinced after seeing in opening's title says it's P4TGA twice... :P

OT:

Tokyo Ghoul E9

Clannad E10 - what with this show having lots of absent minded girls ~_~

GTO E9

Hayate no Gotoku! E18

Death Note E18

Gokusen E12

Kamisama Kiss.

I haven't watched a lot of romantic comedies but this is a pretty good and pretty funny one. It was also nice watching an anime that had absolutely no fan service, the beach episode didn't even have any and that it usually guaranteed fan service doods

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

It was also nice watching an anime that had absolutely no fan service, the beach didn't even have any and that it usually guaranteed fan service doods

because it is shoujo anime. It's not that these animes don't have it at all (e.g. bishounens are fan-service for girls). By the way, it's possible there'll be second season of Kamisama Kiss.

• Like 1

because it is shoujo anime. It's not that these animes don't have it at all (e.g. bishounens are fan-service for girls). By the way, it's possible there'll be second season of Kamisama Kiss.

Ah ok, I'm not too familiar with the different types of animes even though I've have been watching animes for a few years now so thanks for that info. Would be awesome if there is a 2nd season dood.

Code:Breaker

57251l.jpg

I just finished this one, I'll give it a 8/10, it was pretty good.

I have two more anime I want to start, so next I'll watch either "C" or "K" ...Yeah, those are the actual names.

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

Going to be taking a break from anime but this is what I finished this month ^_^

Anime completed in August 2014: (27)

Power Stone (rated with 4)

Dragon Ball Z (rated with 9)

Street Fighter II V (rated with 5)

Street Fighter Alpha: Generations (rated with 6)

Street Fighter Zero: The Animation (rated with 6)

Street Fighter II: The Movie (rated with 9)

Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon no Gyakushuu (rated with 8)

Connected (rated with 10)

First Squad (rated with 10)

Fluximation (rated with 10)

Guin Saga (rated with 10)

Kanamemo (rated with 8)

Dragon Ball Kai (rated with 9)

Toradora!: SOS! (rated with 8)

Aoi Hana (rated with 10)

Dr. (rated with 10)

Passion (rated with 10)

Defend Love (rated with 10)

Attraction (rated with 10)

Perfect Day (rated with 10)

Dragon Ball Kai: Mirai ni Heiwa wo! Goku no Tamashii yo Towa ni (rated with 10)

Hate You (rated with 10)

Sword Art Online (rated with 9)

Space☆Dandy (rated with 9)

Nebula (rated with 10)

One More Time, One More Chance (rated with 10)

MOON PRIDE (rated with 10)

Hoping the site site does some sort of rollback with the anime section of the website - damn MAL -_-

Key Princess Story Eternal Alice Rondo (Kagihime Monogatari Eikyuu Alice Rondo)

Year: 2006

Genre: Fantasy, Magical Girl

Generally, it is believed that Lewis Caroll wrote two books about Alice. However there is another Alice book, "Endless Alice". Somehow, the pages of the books were taken apart and they are lying in girls' minds.

Kirihara Aruto likes Alice books very much, and he likes to imagine his own Alice. One day, he happens to meet a girl flying in the air, and she looks exactly like his Alice. Her name is Arisugawa Arisu. She is one of "Alice". The Alice have fragments of the Alice book in their minds, and they fights against each other to collect these fragments. If one can collect the whole fragments to complete the book, it will grant any wish.

Yotsunoha

Year: 2008

Genre: Romance

A story about the reunion of 4 childhood friends, Yuzuki, Matsuri, Nono and Makoto, in their deserted old school campus, Mochitsuki Academy. 3 years ago, they buried a time capsule under a tree inside the school and made a promise. A promise to meet again after exactly 3 years from that day. And the day of promise has finally arrived.

Black Blood Brothers (ブラック・ブラッド・ブラザーズ)

Year: 2006

Genre: Action, Horror

The full moon shines in the sky. In the light, a red shadow is running like the wind. Holding a Japanese sword in his hand, he jumps from building to building. He runs in order to save his brother, in order to realize his dreams, and... When he finally finds his enemy, he will grin with his shining fangs because he knows now that he can beat any enemy.

The Special Area - it is the only place where the vampire, the ones who are supposed to destroy, and human beings can live together. In this place, where two vampires, Mochizuki Kojiro and his brother Kotaro, and a human being, Katsuragi Mimiko, meet, a new fate is waiting for them.

A story of life and death colored by black and red, and the vampires that control them begins. You'll be the witness to the legend of a bloody race that lives in the shadow.