The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

well well.. look who's busy watching anime this past 2 days *stretch hands*

64811.jpg

Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus

"There are only two kinds of people in this world. Those who steal, and those who are stolen from.  And today, I steal your future"

Synopsis

In Victorian London, the breathtaking performances of the Noah's Ark Circus have captured the attention of people all across the city. But the spell of magic and wonderment woven under the big top is not without consequences. Children have suddenly begun to vanish, and some suspect these mysterious performers are responsible. In an attempt to get to the bottom of these disturbing disappearances, the dashing duo of demon butler, Sebastian Michaelis, and his young master, Ciel Phantomhive, will infiltrate the circus and uncover whatever darkness may lie at its core!

Fave Episode: 8 and 9

Well... have to say, during season 1, I almost gave up on watching this because episode usually goes: Sebastian fighting bad guys using the various "unique" stuffs from silver wares to Curry Bread... season 2 somehow disappoint me with characters... but I must say, Book of Circus piqued my interest and really enjoyed watching it... looking forward to next Arc/Season...

Thoughts:

-somehow glad since apparently in manga - BoC arc happens after the Curry Arc therefore episodes after Curry Arc in anime don't exist in manga world therefore episode after that don't exist in manga world = Ciel hasn't got his revenge yet = Kuroshitsuji II don't exist = me *evil laugh*

-after this season, it's official, Finny, Mey-Rin, Baldroy and Tanaka are my fave characters...

10240.jpg

Paranoia Agent

"♪♫♪ The lost children are a spectacular mushroom cloud in the sky ♪♫♪"

Synopsis

An elementary school kid dubbed with the title "shounen bat" or "lil slugger" has been going around attacking people with his bent, golden bat. Now, two detectives are investigating so they can stop this kid from making any more attacks, but they will find out soon enough... that this case is much more than they expected. 

Fave Episode: 8

was looking for something "scary" to watch this Halloween week and stumbled on this one... this is not the typical horror/thriller, it is more of a mystery + psychological horror + a lot characters with "interesting", or rather twisted, stories... not that scary tbh but man, that Opening Sequence is creepy...

25328.jpg

Kimi ni Todoke (S1 and S2)

"And in the spring, when I was fifteen...I met you."

Synopsis:

Kuronuma Sawako is completely misunderstood by her classmates. Her timid and sweet demeanor is often mistaken for malicious behavior. This is due to her resemblance to the ghost girl from "The Ring," which has led her peers to give her the nickname Sadako. Longing to make friends and live a normal life, she is naturally drawn to Kazehaya Shouta, the most popular guy in class, whose "100% refreshing" personality earns him great admiration from Sawako. So when Kazehaya starts talking to her, maybe there is hope for the friendships Sawako has always longed for. Maybe... there is even a little hope for some romance in her future.

Fave Episode: 17 and the entire Chizu arc!!!

before watching the first episode and just reading the synopsis, thought I will give up watching this one in the middle of the season but man... was wrong... really enjoyed watching both season... I recommend this one to people that loves/enjoy watching shojo anime with Romance + slice of life + drama + comedy... 

Thoughts:

-finally, a shojo anime I have watched with happy ending, unlike the shojo anime I watched before this with open ending or unfinished story *cough* Skip Beat *cough* Nana *cough* Gouken Shojo Nowaki-kun *cough* Ao Haru Ride *cough* - don't get me wrong... love these anime, just a great feeling to finally watch something with happy ending instead of open or you-must-read-the-manga-to-know-the-ending endings...

Edited by jeieem

22277.jpgAlice in Wonderland - Fushigi no kuni no Arisu

Year: 1983-1984

Genre: Adventure

A retelling of Lewis Carroll's classic tale of the young girl Alice, who follows a white rabbit into a hole, only to find herself in Wonderland, where she meets many interesting characters, both the mysterious Cheshire Cat and the terrible Queen of Hearts.

• Like 1

took some break from grind fest and managed to finished another anime:

28009.jpg

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

(a.k.a Anohana)

"Today, I played with everyone at the secret base. They've all gotten... so big. You mustn't fight. The Super Peace Busters are friends forever."

Synopsis:

Jinta Yadomi and his group of childhood friends have become estranged after a tragic accident split them apart. Now in their high school years, a sudden surprise forces each of them to confront their guilt over what happened that day and come to terms with the ghosts of their past. 

Fave Episode(s): 8 and 11 (╥﹏╥)

uh-oh Clannad... you have a competition now for being one of my best tearjerker anime... I love this anime 100%, the plot... the characters... even the opening song and ending song... really worth doing a break in grind fest and watch this anime...

Some Thoughts *with spoilers I guess*:

-wow... that ending song... really relaxing... makes me want to have a cup of hot chocolate while reminiscing when I listen to that song...
-THAT final scene in episode 8 was really an awwww... moment... added with Secret Base - 10 Years After playing in the background = me (╥﹏╥)
-^dang... thought E8 final scene will be the best tearjerker moment... but episode 11 proved me wrong... cried for minutes... never cried that much since the final episode of Fuko Arc in Clannad...

• Like 1

be9a666eb856d8275f89f3f01eacb09913796154

Yūsha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shūshoku o Ketsui Shimashita. (I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job)

For an anime that had fanservice a lot, I enjoyed it but maybe thats just me? I liked the opening and ending songs and thought it was a good time all around.

And been watching Akame Ga Kill! as well, made it up to episode 12.. I've kinda been behind on my anime. >__________<

Edited by S4V463_F0XH0UND

97029654532057l.jpg

This Boy Can Fight Aliens

Summary

When aliens suddenly invade the world, Earth seems to be fighting a losing battle until Arikawa, one of the defense command staff, accidentally discovers a young man lying on a hill. Tests soon prove the impossible: this one teenager, Kakashi, has the power to defeat the attackers! Unfortunately, Kakashi has also lost his memory, and with it the knowledge of how to actually use his power. Moving Kakashi in with himself and his own commander, Shiro, Arikawa accidentally starts a strange triangle of emotions and relationships. A triangle that threatens the fate of the planet as Kakashi begins to question his own motivations! 

Genre:

Action, Fantasy, OVA, Shounen Ai, Super Power, Supernatural.

Enjoyment: 9/10 xD

5762.jpgA・LI・CE - Her Past is the future

Year: 2000

Genre: Sci-Fi

Alice, the youngest person ever to be sent into space, is the only survivor when her flight crashes back to earth. Not only is she the only survivor, but she learns that she has been mysteriously catapulted 30 years to the future, where a mysterious dictator known as Nero rules the world with and iron fist and has sent his soldiers to capture, or kill her.

Won't be finishing anything tonight - tried to watch "horror" theme show/movies but I failed miserably -_-

Anime completed in October 2014: (8)

Detective Conan Movie 02: The Fourteenth Target (rated with 10)

Digimon Frontier (rated with 8)

Digimon Frontier: Ornismon Fukkatsu!! (rated with 8)

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica (rated with 10)

Another (rated with 10)

Dragon Ball Z Movie 14: Kami to Kami (rated with 10)

Yami Shibai (rated with 9)

Yami Shibai 2nd Season (rated with 9)

Now I need to catch up to detective Conan - 120 episodes down 600+ to go ^_^

• Like 1

4667.jpgTokyo Marble Chocolate

Year: 2007

Genre: Romance

Serious and generous, but a bit shy, Yuudai has been unsuccessful with the opposite gender.
Chizuru is an energetic and cheerful girl, but when it comes to boyfriends, she's been unlucky and clumsy, and never had a steady relationship. This is the first Christmas the couple spends together. Chizuru loves animals and Yuudai plans to give her a rabbit in a box, but it turns out to be... a mini donkey?! As the funny creature escapes, Chizuru goes after it, and Yuudai loses sight of them both!

The time that should have been spent together...
The important feeling that should have been revealed...
Small, but precious things that tend to be buried in every day life.
What answer will the two youngsters find while separated from each other?

Yuudai and Chizuru - their feelings and the time they spent far from each other are delicately unfolded in this double-sided pure love story told from two different perspectives!

Finished Accel World.

At The moment I'm watching:

Phantom-Requiem-for-the-Phantom-Cover.jp

It's a little dry. Like a weaker Darker than Black. But I'm only 2 episodes in, so I'm hoping it gets better.

Don't worry, it will. :D I'm a fan Darker than black too.

-------------------------

Last episode of Skip Beat, Man I wish there were more considering the manga is still publishing.