The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

will not finish anything else any time soon -_-

safe to post I guess -_-

Anime completed in December 2014: (5)

Sword Art Online: Extra Edition

64747.jpg

Why is it that most anime movies are just recaps of the original series? About 80% of this movie is just a copy of scenes from SAO, & then they

just glue a 20 minute OVA to the end (which is about the only part I watched). If it wasn't for those 20 minutes, I would've gave it an even lower

score, but I'll give it a 6/10. Note that a 6 is a pretty low score coming from me, the lowest score I ever gave an anime was a 4 (Casshern Sins).

• Like 1

Sword Art Online: Extra Edition

64747.jpg

Why is it that most anime movies are just recaps of the original series? About 80% of this movie is just a copy of scenes from SAO, & then they

just glue a 20 minute OVA to the end (which is about the only part I watched). If it wasn't for those 20 minutes, I would've gave it an even lower

score, but I'll give it a 6/10. Note that a 6 is a pretty low score coming from me, the lowest score I ever gave an anime was a 4 (Casshern Sins).

Because this was just promotion to the new volume. It's a common fate for OVAs. (This is OVA, not a movie)

Plus, it's not even much of a canon.

• Like 1

Because this was just promotion to the new volume. It's a common fate for OVAs. (This is OVA, not a movie)

Plus, it's not even much of a canon.

Oh, I just figured anything over an hour was a move. :P But now that you mention it, MAL does list it as a "Special", not a movie.

65339.jpg

Denki-gai no Honya-san

Synopsis

Umio is a shy kid who just started his part time job at a manga store smack dab in the middle of the city. But his lifestyle isn't as glamorous as the neon lights that illuminate the city. Umio's closest friends are his co-workers who are all unique characters, to say the least, and although they're nice people, they have their quirks. They are a tight knit group of friends, have nicknames for each other and spend their weekends inside, sheltered from the extravagant scene happening on the outside.

okay... the anime that has pilot with this:

Screenshot33_zpsdc415e2d.png

this alone makes me want to watch the entire season... xD

I actually liked the final episode esp this one.. (will quote a post from another site)

All characters were coplaying other characters voiced by same seiyuu
Umio - Maou from Hataraku
Sensei - Yui from YuruYuri
Kantoku - Kirito from SAO
Fu-girl - Azusa from K-ON
Tsumorin - Chiya from GochiUsa
Sommelier - Lizardman from Outbreak Company
Kameko - Mai from Nichijou
Hio - Miku from new Idolmaster
G-Men - Misaki Hijiri from Saint October.

ZSt7JByl.jpg

source 

Overall, I enjoyed watching this anime... thanks to this anime, it makes me want to work in a manga store and it taught me one of the most interesting fact in life:

14cuvso.gif

Edited by jeieem

83818.jpg     Cardcaptor Sakura - The Movie (Gekijouban Cardcaptor Sakura)

Genre: Adventure, Magical Girl

Year: 2000

Ten-year old Sakura Avalon, Cardcaptor of the elusive, magical Clow Cards, unexpectedly wins a trip to Hong Kong where strange dreams lead her to an imprisoned sorceress with close connections to the creator of the cards.