The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

I got around and finally watched the MARVELOUS Senran Kagura.

And... I didn't expect such a mild fanservice... It didn't even feel like SK fanservice-wise =D

NOT ENOUGH SENRAN'S ESSENCE! :D

But still MARVELOUS watch for my 900th watched field =D

Though, I gotta say that Shinovi Versus did a very good job in explaining the Burst storyline (which anime used), because story-wise, I wasn't really surprised by anything.

All in all, Hibari is cute, I repeat, Hibari is... C-U-T-E!

50017.jpg

Kill La Kill

Ryuuko Matoi is a fiery, feisty girl on a vengeful mission: she’ll find her father’s murderer at all costs, with only a giant red scissor blade as a clue to the villain’s whereabouts. Using the item as a weapon, she fights her way into the terrifying Honnouji Academy to track down a lead, unaware that the institute is brutally governed by a student council that’s anything but ordinary. Wielding special “Goku uniforms”, the group, led by president Satsuki, uses superpowers to keep the student body in check - but things are about to change now that Ryuuko’s in town!

blood and nudist everywhere xD lol.. I think this is the first bloody anime that didn't give me chills/make me shivers xD

of course... mah best gal:

rPphL6X.gif

Mako xD

• Like 1

FairyTale- Episode 229

One Piece- Episode 690

Naruto Shippuden- Episode 410

Parasyte- Episode 19

Assassination Classroom- Episode 14

Danganronpa: The Animation- Episode 1-13 - I didn't know the game had a animated series.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie 3

mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-movie-3-hangy

I heard the first 2 movies are just recaps of the main series (I hate it when they do that :shakefist:), so I just skipped those & went straight for the 3rd movie. :P

What the hell was with that ending?! I used to feel sorry for Homura, but now... -_- Is she supposed to be a female version of Sasuke or something?

The_Rolling_Girls_Promotional_Poster.png

It's actually really well done, but it did take me 3 episodes to get into it, and the theme song is so fricken catchy!!!

I started this ! need to go back to it and finish it :P

What the hell was with that ending?! I used to feel sorry for Homura, but now... -_- Is she supposed to be a female version of Sasuke or something?

Super Spoilers ahead, should PM this honestly.

First of all: Studio Shaft ft. Gen Urobutcher. Homura was tired of having to suffer so much for Madoka and realized that in her own twisted way the only motivation for her actions must be True Love (haaaaa gayyy) decided to take matters into her own hands and become a deity on an equal level to Madoka by challenging the laws of life madoka set (The law of the cycle) by becoming something else because witches couldn't be born after Madoka erased them from existence.

Of course if you paid attention to the movie you already know this. But the thing is Homura rewrote the rules to her own liking and really didn't accomplish anything,  (maybe besides beating Kyubey?) the wraiths are still around, the other Puella Magis still have their powers regardless if they're forgetting they do. She just wanted to make a world where Madoka didn't have to go through all that. 

Its a fantastic film in terms of visuals/music etc. with this being one of my many favorite scenes.

7Fc9TXFh.jpg

The latter half raises so many more unnecessary questions the original series ending concluded so well. There's a certain part during the last scenes that got me a little mad about Homura, after she went through so much stuff and rewrote the universe so that Madoka could live in peace there's a possibility that she'll destroy the universe. Just because " watashi wa akuma desu " 

this is just what I think

So sad that its come to this ;_;

ce0b94c4f3c371439f15783bb837575f13885212

Finished S2 and E1 of the second set of OVAs of Seitokai Yakuindomo

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 3

Super Spoilers ahead, should PM this honestly.

First of all: Studio Shaft ft. Gen Urobutcher. Homura was tired of having to suffer so much for Madoka and realized that in her own twisted way the only motivation for her actions must be True Love (haaaaa gayyy) decided to take matters into her own hands and become a deity on an equal level to Madoka by challenging the laws of life madoka set (The law of the cycle) by becoming something else because witches couldn't be born after Madoka erased them from existence.

Of course if you paid attention to the movie you already know this. But the thing is Homura rewrote the rules to her own liking and really didn't accomplish anything,  (maybe besides beating Kyubey?) the wraiths are still around, the other Puella Magis still have their powers regardless if they're forgetting they do. She just wanted to make a world where Madoka didn't have to go through all that. 

Its a fantastic film in terms of visuals/music etc. with this being one of my many favorite scenes.

7Fc9TXFh.jpg

The latter half raises so many more unnecessary questions the original series ending concluded so well. There's a certain part during the last scenes that got me a little mad about Homura, after she went through so much stuff and rewrote the universe so that Madoka could live in peace there's a possibility that she'll destroy the universe. Just because " watashi wa akuma desu " 

this is just what I think

I do agree it's a good movie (as well as the main series), one of the reasons I like it was because it's so different from the things I'm used to watching. Like the fact they did that whole twist in what, the last 20 minutes? I'm used to betrayals & things in anime, the only real problem I had with the movie was it kinda had a cliffhanger feel to it. I just hope they make a 4th movie, & don't end it there ...then again, cliffhangers are something else I'm painfully used to in anime. -_-

I do agree it's a good movie (as well as the main series), one of the reasons I like it was because it's so different from the things I'm used to watching. Like the fact they did that whole twist in what, the last 20 minutes? I'm used to betrayals & things in anime, the only real problem I had with the movie was it kinda had a cliffhanger feel to it. I just hope they make a 4th movie, & don't end it there ...then again, cliffhangers are something else I'm painfully used to in anime. -_-

Welcome to the club, I really doubt there will be another continuation. I've been thinking of getting into the manga focusing on different groups of Magical Girls and one that is an alt telling focusing on Mami.

Honestly I think the beauty of this film lies in the first hour and the mood it sets, like why are they all together fighting against a witch? I was so freaked out diving into the film just coming off of the series, it all feels absolutely wrong, I asked myself isn't this meant to be a sequel?

Welcome to the club, I really doubt there will be another continuation. I've been thinking of getting into the manga focusing on different groups of Magical Girls and one that is an alt telling focusing on Mami.

Honestly I think the beauty of this film lies in the first hour and the mood it sets, like why are they all together fighting against a witch? I was so freaked out diving into the film just coming off of the series, it all feels absolutely wrong, I asked myself isn't this meant to be a sequel?

Well, in terms of a 4th move, I did find this:

Although, since it was posted around April Fools, I'm not going to hold my breath... -_-

Well, in terms of a 4th move, I did find this:

Although, since it was posted around April Fools, I'm not going to hold my breath..

Yeah don't, I also got fooled for Kizumonogatari ;___;

Never trust the internet on Mar31/Apr1