The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

That is truly the manly way to watch anime because kawaii makes right.

xD sorry about that.. forgot that Kawaiiness is everything... xD

Afternoon everyone, I just finished to watch Danmachi, anyone have some anime like 'Danmachi' ? or 'Akatsuki no yona' please ? :)

Konnichiwa... I've only seen few episodes of Akatsuki No Yona but it reminds me of Arslan Senki... one of my personal fave in current airing anime...

anyway... finally... after 1 year:

60085.jpg

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal

Kinda ironic that from finishing one manly anime, finished this one the next day...also... seen this one recommendation in MAL... just.. lol

7ZcTdKB.png?1

and dun.. dun.. dun... fave sailor scout.... Mercury of course:

tumblr_nr1qwpjtyE1u2vo2go4_400.gif

tumblr_njaf4qkwxA1twyshko1_500.gif

b9c659c3f6d3b839eab4a4741b712a403554c6bb

tumblr_n8z3yrGoLs1rdzq07o1_r2_500.gif

on side note... that latest episode of Prison School...let's just say... it made me laugh so hard like... the hardest laugh I've ever done in my life...

• Like 2

anyway... finally... after 1 year:

60085.jpg

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal

Kinda ironic that from finishing one manly anime, finished this one the next day...also... seen this one recommendation in MAL... just.. lol

7ZcTdKB.png?1

I just broke down in tears from laughter after reading that recommendation. Whoever wrote that needs a medal or something.

• Like 1

Watched yesterday the episode 2 of To Love-Ru Darkness 2nd and also the To Love-Ru Darkness Ova's

Oh ! And watched the last episode of Nisekoi 2

The animation of To Love_Ru Darkness 2nd is pretty poorly done (wachted ep1). As always i just wait for the Blu-rays when it comes to this kind of anime :P

This season has some interesting stuff for me:

Joukamachi no Dandelion

Sore ga Seiyuu!

Danchigai

Himouto! Umaru-chan

Charlotte

Gakkou Gurashi!

The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season

Mostly comedy and a little horror :P

Edited by XR-NOFEAR17

The animation of To Love_Ru Darkness 2nd is pretty poorly done (wachted ep1). As always i just wait for the Blu-rays when it comes to this kind of anime :P

Best thing one can do =D

This season has some interesting stuff for me:

Joukamachi no Dandelion

Dandelion is awesome, glad to see someone else watching it =D

Also, Akane undoubtedly best girl =D 

Dandelion is awesome, glad to see someone else watching it =D

Also, Akane undoubtedly best girl =D 

I do watch Dandelion but errrr... still don't like Akane... she is starting to be an annoyance in my POV... so far.. Satou-chan my fave girl...

NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

YURUSANAI! 

You must NOT NOT like HanaKana character! =D

ehhhh???? it's HanaKana??? *googled* oh... Sumimasen... really didn't know... o.O might changed perspective of her then.. but still... not my fave girl in Dandelion so far :P

Oh.. OT... I just watched Shinometa again... this time uncensored... I finally discovered the mystery of cencored Anna's painting in Episode 2... I... just... died...again...

ehhhh???? it's HanaKana??? *googled* oh... Sumimasen... really didn't know... o.O might changed perspective of her then.. but still... not my fave girl in Dandelion so far :P

How could you not hear it?!

Shy Kana best Kana =D

Oh.. OT... I just watched Shinometa again... this time uncensored... I finally discovered the mystery of cencored Anna's painting in Episode 2... I... just... died...again...

There was something censored...? Was it the painting with girl cheerfully enjoying :awesome: the mushroom? 

I'm not watching HS version so it's possible I'm watching different RAW.

How could you not hear it?!

Shy Kana best Kana =D

There was something censored...? Was it the painting with girl cheerfully enjoying :awesome: the mushroom? 

I'm not watching HS version so it's possible I'm watching different RAW.

xD gomen gomen.. I swear... no idea.... 

yeah... that painting... I watched it at first censored..

wee woo wee wooo... kinda NSFW

RAzzrA7.png?1

I was actually like Anna that time I watched it... "like what is wrong with a girl eating a mushroom...I know it will be something dirty but surely it is not that dirty" and then... earlier... I was enlightened about the mystery xD

xD gomen gomen.. I swear... no idea.... 

yeah... that painting... I watched it at first censored..

wee woo wee wooo... kinda NSFW

RAzzrA7.png?1

I was actually like Anna that time I watched it... "like what is wrong with a girl eating a mushroom...I know it will be something dirty but surely it is not that dirty" and then... earlier... I was enlightened about the mystery xD

Lol :D 

Well, now you see you shouldn't watch the horrible Funi version =D

115.jpg?1375598015
Cromartie High School
Freddy Mercury in a anime?! Hell yeah! :lol: This anime is so hilarious. I can't believe I've never watched this before, even though the anime is over a decade old now.

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez
  • Like 1