The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

3f50d167513c8cfec19ff289aba6a50714280615

Danmachi: Well another anime I've finished whilst doing other stuff.  Really enjoyed it but I could tell it was getting a bit sped up due to having to cram stuff from the light novel into the anime. Didn't mind it too much though. Dunno if we'll get a season 2 but I might give the light novels a read.

9/10.

• Like 2

Havent posted in quite some time...

About halfway through both Magi Season 1 and Yowapeda Grand Road

42773.jpg67799.jpg

Thoroughly enjoying both. Especially Yowapeda.

*staaaaare* how about DRRR???

My compliments of the day, good morning. Who can suggest me some anime please ? :)

Hai hai.... What genre of anime do you like?

Heheh, I wanted to wait till all 3 cours are done, but the wait is killing me.

I think the each cour has diff story so you might want ro start watching the first cour... Celty-chan is also cosplaying in current cour :3 *whistling*

Well, my genre ? I'm searching for anime like : Danmachi/Togainu no chi/Elfen lied/Shokugeki no soma. :) Tell me your list it will be a pleasure to see all anime you'll suggest to me.

*staaare* that's lots of diff genre xD

Slice of life is actually my fave so sot sure if you would like my list but in the anime you listed... How about

-Sword Art Online or Log Horizon - no Hestia though

-No. 6

-Another or Higurashi - no ecchi though

-hmmm.. For Sns - this one is unique so far... Could give you a recommendation for cooking anime or a Ecchi/Comedy xD

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

Well my home net has been giving me issues as of late which blows, can't keep up with Shimoneta, Insight plus I wanted to watch Kangoku Gakuen read some of the manga at one point.

So I decided to go into my " Old Animu " folder and watch these:

Cutie Honey (1973)

j1v4w.png

Rose of Versailles

j1vN7.png

Also watched a bit of Kyoukai no Kanata the other day with my cousins may keep watching it eventually if my ISP gets their shit together.

f1a8d50cc9736d9209fa16bc9673b91714327057

Prison School

My god this anime nearly killed me from laughing my ass off! Very good adaptation from the manga, however the "Rays of Light"(censorship) is strong in this one.

This anime is pretty damn good ! Like Sin-Omega said : 'My God' ! :) You should see that one guys.

9602582.jpg

Knights of Sidonia is pretty good.  Season 2 was very focused around relationships and had a bit more echo in it than last year.  It was a step down from last season I felt so hopefully they can bring it back next season.

Have there been any good ones recently?  I prefer fantasy based (None focused around a school) like Attack on Titans, Gundam, Sengoku Basara, Black Lagoon, Rouroni Kenshin, etc. etc...

Also, any suggestions from you all?  I see that Prison School thing, but being focused around a school and all.... yeah.

I will watch your list Jeieem and tell you about it after. It will be a pleasure to see all you list, trust me when I say : 'I'll watch' I will. 

Thanks ! If someone want to give me their list no problem.

hope you enjoy them then like you did in the anime you listed...

OT:

55267.jpg

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (S1)

Well..I liked this one more than JJBA 2012 ... probably because this one's less intense... but still very manly anime xD Not sure though if I am just used to watching anime with lolis and moe but is it just me that thinks Jotaro is a Tsundere? xD