The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Probably, but Yukine is still the worst char :awesome:

but.... whyyyyy.... :(

OT:

25754.jpg

Bokura Ga Ita

Synopsis

Yano Motoharu is the most popular guy in class, the school’s basketball ace, and highly charismatic to boot! No wonder Nanami Takahashi can’t resist falling in love with him. When Yano returns Nana’s feelings, things seem too good to be true and the two begin a relationship; but Yano has a contradictory personality which confuses Nana most of the time. On top of that, tragic events in Yano’s past won’t stop haunting their relationship. Unable to halt their passionate feelings, are Yano and Nana heading for disaster or can they save each other from irreparable hurt?

ok.. I don't know what wrong with me for stalling this one for a loooong time... >_<

first, why the heck the Yano always reminds me of Ootani from LovelyComplex xD what a very interesting Shoujo anime... it definitely did some critical hits to my feels...

I don't really know but I just... can't... hate Yamamoto-san... and lastly, Takeuchi-kun.. you're the best bro... 

And... I have a strong hate for Yuki Kaji characters xD

xD will definitely agree if you are talking about Eren *eyeroll*

will just pretend I do not hear/ignore the fact that it includes his Arslan Senki, Ao Haru Ride, DRRR, Kuroshitsuji, Nanatsu no Taizai, Nisekoi and Shigatsu wa Characters xD

will just pretend I do not hear/ignore the fact that it includes his Arslan Senki, Ao Haru Ride, DRRR, Kuroshitsuji, Nanatsu no Taizai, Nisekoi and Shigatsu wa Characters xD

Let's not :awesome:

It seems I have a good avoidance since I only watched half of the listed anime xD

Ao Haru - passable, one of his best roles actually

Nisekoi - no, just no... that guy is the worst character... seriously =D

Shigatsu - yea, Takeshi was pretty cool

Let's not :awesome:

It seems I have a good avoidance since I only watched half of the listed anime xD

Ao Haru - passable, one of his best roles actually

Nisekoi - no, just no... that guy is the worst character... seriously =D

Shigatsu - yea, Takeshi was pretty cool

Or Fairy Tail and Guilty Crown.

Oh and you should really watch Arslan Senki because its awesome :D

Watched a good bit this week.

I finished the final episodes of Hajime No Ippo and i must say it was a worthy finale for a show as consistently good as this one.

8/10 feels right.

Saw the entirety of Shigofumi as well, it started out absolutely fantastic but sadly dropped a bit in the quality of its writing as it progressed.

7/10 regardless.

Watched Inferno Cop. Was amazing.

Can't even rate it.

Also finished Kyoukai no Kanata. Had a good time with it even though it's clearly a KyoAni. Really high quality animation is worthy of mentioning.

7/10 i guess.

I'm a bit late on this train but Ghost in the Shell is really damn good alright.

9/10 baby.

Saw the first two episodes to Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis, not feeling it too much so far. Haven't dropped it though.

I don't want to rate it based on just two episodes.

On top of all that i'm 8 episodes into Katanagatari, enjoying it a lot so far. Good writing.

8/10 for now, subject to change.

I though that, I had seen everything until, this weeks episode of K: Return of Kings.

CTzpy9DWwAAH4q9.png

Seri anatomy is pretty mess up.

Lols it looks like a complete different person lower half is just randomly lying in front of the camera and showing off their undies. Which I must say seems to match her clothes. :P

With the half of this season finally here it's time for me to clean up my remaining ones from last season and start on this seasons animes. Been finishing up Ushio no Tora. Very generic shonen. It's good for some mindless watching though wth how formulaic it is. Then again the manga came out in the 80s.

The Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix. Finished the first season in a few days. They're supposed to be releasing the second season sometime next year. 

Besides that, I've been watching old episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh!, angrily calling out all the moments in the show where someone should be disqualified for cheating in a duel (Like the first episode when Kaiba is able to summon three Blue-Eyes White Dragons on the field with out sacrificing any monsters, or when Joey summons Flame Swordsman without using a Polymerization card).

Edited by jman217