The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Saturdays... Saturdays... Way too many shows come out today.

Time Bokan 24 - Episode 4 - A goofy comedy about time travel. Some gags work and some don't. This was probably the best episode thus far.

Classicaloid - Episode 3 - Already knew I was going to like this one thanks to all the classical music. Also helps that the comedy is great and so are the characters.

Tiger Mask W - Episode 4 - I love that they brought back a classic anime like this for modern audiences and even have it set after the original instead of a complete reboot. If you like wrestling then this is for you. Though in some cases I could say these are more like death matches.

Days - Episode 16 - This is slowly getting better but how many times can out MH screw up before he learns. Someone should really teach him how to play soccer instead of leaving him to figure it out.

Magical Girl Raising Project - Episode 4 - This episode surprised me. After the cliffhanger of episode 3 I didn't expect this episode to go in that direction. I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of the final magical girl.

Sengoku Choujuu Giga - Episode 3 - This one is so stupid. I don't really care much for it but it's less than 3 minutes long so I'll keep watching anyways.

Poco's Udon World - Episode 3 - All I have to say about this one is that Poco is so cute that I just can't.

Bloodivores - Episode 4 - This one is interesting in the fact that I'm still trying to figure out where they are going to go from here. They can't spent the whole season inside that one building.

March Comes in Like a Lion - Episode 3 - So far this is just a nice chill show with not much going on. I know nothing about shogi but it's still interesting.

Bubuki Buranki: Star of the Giants - Episode 4 - I just don't like his sister. I hope she gets better as this season goes on.

Occultic;Nine - Episode 3 - I wanted this to be good but the pace is way to fast. It has slowly been improving though.

Heybot! - Episode 6 - This show is so stupid but I love it. The kind of humor is similar to shows like Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Excel Saga, and the likes. Been a while since I've watched a show like this.

Watched WWW.Working!! ep 1. That moment when Hana asked to taste her chocolate, I was expecting something like mystery food x

I think it's supposed to be German.

I think Ken-chan was talking about the Elf language :P

I am pretty sure Hana's cooking is waay much worse than P4G girls... IIRC...

Daisuke died and was just revived by the power of Love and Peace xD

Saturdays... Saturdays... Way too many shows come out today.

:highfive: Sat is currently my fave day this season.. I also call it Slice of Laifu Day...

Nah.. none of these things. I don't know if you remember, but there wasn't a kiss scene in anime

How Natsume by the way? I'm kind of ashamed that I haven't started it..

T-t-t-they did in the manga??? :3 me want to read it so bad now

panda-emoticon-33.gif?1292863511 HOW COULD YOU??? xD It's pilot was a bit rushed but the second episode was soooo good, it reminded me the reason why I love the series.

I think Ken-chan was talking about the Elf language :P

I am pretty sure Hana's cooking is waay much worse than P4G girls... IIRC...

Daisuke died and was just revived by the power of Love and Peace xD

.............. Oh, now I feel like an idiot :facepalm:.

I don't know, the chocolate created with advises from Yukiko, Chie, and Rise seems like it could kill people too :hmm:.

Luger Code 1951

luger-code-1951-7525.jpg

Synopsis

17-year-old linguistic genius and university professor Testa Lielbelle is introduced by his senior, Sergeant Rossa, to the Allied Cryptanalysis Department. There, he is tasked to break the enemy werewolves' code, which the werewolves are using to encrypt their radio transmissions. Testa is astounded, as the only sound the encrypted code produces is the howling of a wolf. His research yields no results, and he resolves to capture a live werewolf for better cryptanalysis. After exhausting all possible means, he finally finds a female werewolf, Yonaga.

Too bad this was only a single episode, it has lots of potential. Here's hoping it'll get a real anime adaptation one day.

Don't forget about Re:Petit, which is basically season 2 of Break Time.

Already outdone your advise , i watched and finished that by 11:45 PM today  :P

Btw , let me add up since i didn't had the time today 

Re : Petit Kara Hajimeru Isekai Sekatsu finished 

80905.jpg

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

Just finished watching Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, and now...I'M IN FREAKING LOVE WITH THIS GUNDAM SERIES!! xD That would be my very first top Anime! :D Can't wait to watch another season!

TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT!!

2CDkhuEGQSy49bwzu6NEKN.jpg

Edited by Kamen Rider Ghost
  • Like 1

50023.jpg

Katanagatari

Synopsis

In the wake of a rebellion that shook Japan twenty years prior, Togame Hida, general director and strategist for the army, seeks to obtain the 12 "deviant blades" created by master swordsmith Shikizaki Kiki to help add stability and security to the Bakufu government. To aid in this endeavor, she looks to enlist the help of Yasuri Mutsune, head of the Kyotou-ryu school and hero of the rebellion. But when she arrives on the island where he lives in exile, she finds him dead, succeeded by his skilled yet slightly daft son Shichika. Undeterred, the two set off from the island in search of the swords armed only with Togami's sharp strategic mind and Shichika's powerful, swordless Kyotou-ryu.

Recommended to me by Neku-tan few days ago cause I am becoming a fan of Hosoya lately and oh boy... glad he did recommended it to me. Loved it from start to end. I swear I will also watch Aria in the future xD

Should've take my time though to watch it (couldn't even imagine how the people waited for months while this was airing) - my poor heart couldn't take "the scenes" in a row *massive spoilers*

Meisei's death :(

then Insects squad died (esp. Chouchou) :(

then Nanami-chan died T_T

then Pengin died T_T

and lastly Togame *sigh* :(

I guess it is time for me to finally start Bakemonogatari... xD

for fave girl - hands down... Nanami.

f608d25a577b7c33b588dfbe3c1a28040b001256

2kk4tf.jpg

Edited by JaM
  • Like 2

50023.jpg

Katanagatari

Synopsis

In the wake of a rebellion that shook Japan twenty years prior, Togame Hida, general director and strategist for the army, seeks to obtain the 12 "deviant blades" created by master swordsmith Shikizaki Kiki to help add stability and security to the Bakufu government. To aid in this endeavor, she looks to enlist the help of Yasuri Mutsune, head of the Kyotou-ryu school and hero of the rebellion. But when she arrives on the island where he lives in exile, she finds him dead, succeeded by his skilled yet slightly daft son Shichika. Undeterred, the two set off from the island in search of the swords armed only with Togami's sharp strategic mind and Shichika's powerful, swordless Kyotou-ryu.

Recommended to me by Neku-tan few days ago cause I am becoming a fan of Hosoya lately and oh boy... glad he did recommended it to me. Loved it from start to end. I swear I will also watch Aria in the future xD

Should've take my time though to watch it (couldn't even imagine how the people waited for months while this was airing) - my poor heart couldn't take "the scenes" in a row *massive spoilers*

then Pengin died T_T

2kk4tf.jpg

Great choice and great best girl too :awesome:

You never watched Bakemonogatari???  :o

50023.jpg

Katanagatari

Synopsis

then Pengin died T_T

2kk4tf.jpg

Is this comparable to Arslan Senki and Akatsuki no Yona?