The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

5 hours ago, Willreaper41 said:

This shit will mess you up bro...

Higurashi was great. :P  

99423-8MBxtwCeHf8B.png

Darling in the Franxx - Finished

What a ride, started watching this one from the first episode out of curiosity and really got hooked on it. I think there were a few questionable choices, especially towards the end, but overall I thought it was a really beautiful series. It was great seeing how much the characters grew, especially Zero Two and Hiro. The ending was bittersweet, but I feel like it was a good ending for the show. The show has easily become one of my top favorites. :D  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Nozomu is totally featureless, not only on her expressions but also on the goods on her body.

BEST
GIRL

:awesome: 

9 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

And it only took me what? Like 40 days or so?

You should watch ongoings is 40 days to complete anime feels too long :awesome: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

BEST
GIRL

You should watch ongoings is 40 days to complete anime feels too long :awesome: 

Oh, I have thought about that but I prefer watching series that have already ended production. Mostly because I could watch like 15-20 episodes on a single day when the anime-watching frenzy gets in me lol xD

Darling in the FranXX Episode 22-24 (Finished)

90408.jpg

In the distant future, humanity has been driven to near-extinction by giant beasts known as Klaxosaurs, forcing the surviving humans to take refuge in massive fortress cities called Plantations. Children raised here are trained to pilot giant mechas known as FranXX—the only weapons known to be effective against the Klaxosaurs—in boy-girl pairs. Bred for the sole purpose of piloting these machines, these children know nothing of the outside world and are only able to prove their existence by defending their race.

Hiro, an aspiring FranXX pilot, has lost his motivation and self-confidence after failing an aptitude test. Skipping out on his class' graduation ceremony, Hiro retreats to a forest lake, where he encounters a mysterious girl with two horns growing out of her head. She introduces herself by her codename Zero Two, which is known to belong to an infamous FranXX pilot known as the "Partner Killer." Before Hiro can digest the encounter, the Plantation is rocked by a sudden Klaxosaur attack. Zero Two engages the creature in her FranXX, but it is heavily damaged in the skirmish and crashes near Hiro. Finding her partner dead, Zero Two invites Hiro to pilot the mecha with her, and the duo easily defeats the Klaxosaur in the ensuing fight. With a new partner by his side, Hiro has been given a chance at redemption for his past failures, but at what cost?

High School DxD Hero Episode 2-6

90962.jpg

Spoiler

Hearing Ddraig start crying in agony then Issei was going to poke Ria`s oppai was priceless :lol:

Spoiler

Issei got a new loli in his pocket

6307abe1-s.jpg

She`s freaking cute <3

Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 1

91257.jpg

A mad man and a loli that wants to die, this could be fun watching.

Hataraku Saibou (TV) Episode 1

Hataraku-Saibou-sub-espa%C3%B1ol-mega-mf

Liked that pic better then the one ``UM``MAL is using.

I will never want to ble... oh wait I bleed everyday. This anime is going to be a more fun way to learn about the Human body.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

NANI?! KILLING POOR HANAKANAS?!

Well, it`s the Curse of having diabetes.

Aru Zombie Shoujo no Sainan (Finished)

92304.jpg

Late night at Kikka University when all the students have gone home for summer break.
However, five girls who are members of the Occult Research Club have not gone home. Calling it ‘the first cool of the evening quest’, the girls have decided to investigate a rumor about the Tokugawa buried treasure and sneak into the university’s data warehouse. What they find is not the rumored treasure, but rather, two extremely well-preserved mummies of two young girls.

Sayaka Kamoshida, who is the one to originally get her friends to sneak with her into the warehouse, secretly steals the mysterious ‘stone of life’ that was placed inside both of these mummies. Disappointed in the outcome of not being able to find the hidden treasure, they leave the data warehouse. The theft of the ‘stone of life’ is actually the trigger to resurrect these two mummies.

One of the resurrected girls was the daughter of a former Baron, who, due to an unexpected incident, became an undead being via magic. Her name is Euphrosyne Studion. The other is Euphrosyne’s maid Alma V, who was created from a homunculus. Now, the two girls attack the members of the Occult Research Club in order to get the stolen stone back.

Can the members of the Occult Research Club survive this development? Also, why were the stones of life stolen? A bloody tragedy of the late-night student dormitory attacks…

The most gruesome Anime I have seen yet.

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 1

91303.jpg

I had a feeling I would love this and Rem <3

Friendenemypanion_aa648d_6660642.jpg

Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 1

92951.jpg

• Like 3

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan

(16 Episodes)

Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu

Score: 6/10

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan: I Cannot Let Summer Break End

(OVA)

Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu: Owarenai Natsuyasumi

Score: 6/10

This was a bit of a strange one. I was expecting it to take place in the alternate universe shown in The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, but this isn't entirely true - Nagato's personality is a lot different for starters. Also, something that bugged me throughout the entirety of the anime was how the characters looked. I get that this spin-off was done by a different studio, but they look so different from the original series, especially Haruhi. That aside, it was enjoyable enough to watch, if not a bit generic. I liked seeing a new side to Nagato and Asakura.

I thought it was pretty funny to see Nagato playing the Vita; it's even in the opening. BEST. GIRL. :lol:

Image result for The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan vita

• Like 2

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online

Finished this up quickly. Overall I found it ok. Had some good humor, but like with most anime it just has that one scene that gets on your nerves. (talking about a certain someone not "dying" when they should have.) I would watch season 2 for sure if it's made.