The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Vividred Operation Episode 4-5

45935.jpg

RDG: Red Data Girl Episode 7-12 (Finished)

50313.jpg

Fifteen-year-old Izumiko Suzuhara just wants to be a normal girl, but that is easier said than done. Raised in a shrine deep in the mountains, she grew up extremely sheltered and painfully shy. She also has the unfortunate tendency to destroy any electronic device simply by touching it.

Despite this, she still wants to try and change her life. To mark her determination to follow through on this transformation, Izumiko begins by cutting her bangs, which shocks both her classmates and protectors. And that's only the start! Her guardian, Yukimasa Sagara, forces his son, Miyuki, to come to the mountain shrine and become Izumiko's lifelong servant and protector. Too bad Izumiko and Miyuki cannot stand each other. They have known each other since they were children, and Miyuki bullied her terribly. He simply does not understand what is so special about Izumiko. His father calls Izumiko a goddess, but that cannot be true…can it? Will Izumiko and Miyuki work past their differences? Is she actually a literal goddess? Find out in RDG: Red Data Girl!

Since I have summer vacation, I decided to watch finish Anime that have been put on-hold...for a long time. I first watched RDG doing my Eng Dub only days and I disliked it and then later doing my all anime but Dragon Ball watch only with Eng Sub/Jap Dub days and I liked it even though it did take me 459 days or so to watch the last 6 Episodes Tee-hee.

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 12 (Finished)

91791.jpg

Karen Kohiruimaki always felt out of place in the real world. Due to her extreme height, she found it hard to make friends with other girls her age. Everything changes when she's introduced to VR and Gun Gale Online. In GGO, Karen is free to play the cute, chibi avatar of her dreams! Can Karen find friendship in this bullet-ridden MMO...?

Gun Gale Online was fun and cool and a little bit of cute, I enjoyed it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZt5hmv19rAgbW93xPxYG

It was very cool then Pito activated her photon sword in the smoke, it was like She was the bloody Darth Vader.

Spoiler

ABy5SiM.png

That Yuri End

Spoiler

sword-art-online-alternative-gun-gale-on

• Like 3

Ninja Slayer From Animation Episode 9-26 (Finished)

72362.jpg

Ninja... Ninja were... merciless demi-gods, ruling Japan with their karate in the age of ninja tranquillity. But, "some" committed a forbidden form of hara-kiri storing their souls at Kinkaku Temple for future resurrection. Their lost history was falsified and concealed and the truth about these ninja was long forgotten.

Now, in the future where the universalization of cybernetic technology and electronic networks are God, suddenly, sinister ninja souls, resurrected from thousands of years past are unleashed on the dark shadows of Neo-Saitama. Fujikido Kenji, is a salaryman whose wife and child were killed in a ninja turf war. In a brush with his own death, Fujikido is possessed by an enigmatic ninja soul. Fujikido cheats death and becomes Ninja Slayer. A Grim Reaper destined to kill evil ninja, committed to a personal war of vengeance.

Set in the dystopian underworld of Neo-Saitama, Ninja Slayer takes on Soukai Syndicate ninjas in mortal combat.

That was funny to watch :lol:

66bfd89583f8a83f990dc84b8c11bc1115307404

98d41bd775cdbd0314c5dca119a0b30a15307404

Koki was kawaii <3 would like to see more Episodes with Her as MC.

43a83fa311cfce89ce373bd0df3ecb8f15307399

Caligula Episode 4-12 (Finished)

92032.jpg

Mobius is a perfect digital world for the imagined benefit of humanity by μ, a virtual idol program that attained sentience and self-awareness. Only humans who are suffering in the real world and strongly relate to μ's songs are lured into Mobius.

Once they enter, people often forget that the real world exists. Regardless of age or gender, they are turned into students and forced to experience school life over and over, which μ considers "the most radiant time in a person's life."

That was enjoyable, It made me want to get one of the Versions of the game, Ritsu`s RL Personality reminds me a little of myself.

5c14705f8c3bbdf56ecc209e886bf75d15307399

Heh, He said Persona 5 :awesome:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, artyt89 said:

Castlevania on Netflix. Excellent as well but very short. I really hope they make more of it...

Season 2 is coming , probably this year .

Been watching Dragon Ball Z through Garlic Jr. saga from episode 110 to 116 

Dragon Ball Z

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

Finished first season 2 days ago!

overlord-3.png?w=531&h=650

And today finished watching S2!

Overlord-II.jpg

Well, well, well, why didn't i start this sooner. But from other hand i was able to binge watch it, so all's good, and just in time for S3 :D

Edited by DEsIx_KaerO
Pic's
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Season 2 is coming , probably this year .

Been watching Dragon Ball Z through Garlic Jr. saga from episode 110 to 116 

Dragon Ball Z

Oh, brilliant. Thanks for letting me know! Really enjoyed the story and the art of the first season.

First Miracle is...

Vividred Operation Episode 6-12 (Finished)

45935.jpg

Friendship Yuri is the key to protecting the world.

That is everyone's wish. Here in a world where science has solved all questions.

This story is set in Oshima. The happy, carefree 14-year-old Akane Isshiki lived a poor, but well loved life together with her reliable little sister, Momo, who does all the housework, and her grandfather, Kenjirou, a genius inventor who only created useless devices. When the weather is clear, they can see the artificial island, Blue Island, across the sea. In the center of that island rises the revolutionary Manifestation Engine, a discovery that solved the world's energy problems.

It is a peaceful future, just like everyone dreamed of. One where everyone can smile and be happy...

But suddenly, the world is visited by danger. An unknown enemy, the Alone, appear, targeting the Manifestation Engine. As none of their weapons worked and they fell into despair, a lone girl takes a stand wearing a red "Palette Suit" which wields a great, hidden power. Before long, allies gather around her to fight.

And their friendship becomes the only hope for saving the world!

This Anime was funny and cute, loved it :D

lH0ZGq7.gif

latest?cb=20150711223455

Tailred is that you?

tumblr_mkekbihThd1r6syygo4_500.gif

My Favorite Yuri Fusion besides the Green Yuri Fusion.

Next Miracle is...

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 6-12 (Finished)

75249.jpg

Just an ordinary teenager, Kobeni Yonomori receives quite the surprise on her 16th birthday—a fiancé and a sister-in-law she never even knew she had. As a result of an arrangement that her late grandfather made, Hakuya Mitsumine and his younger sister Mashiro have moved from their countryside home to the Yonomori household in order to deepen their relationship with their new family members.

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei follows Kobeni's "love life" with Hakuya as she tries her best to adjust to the abrupt changes forced upon her. However, as some extraordinary secrets regarding the siblings come to light, Kobeni will find her life changed forever.

This Anime was funny and cute, loved it :D, Still playing the OP Full version on MGF.

tumblr_mzuvj4a75C1s21xzoo2_500.gif

tumblr_ohiuqsqvBu1t3uwllo1_500.gif

Last Miracle is...

Tesagure! Bukatsumono Episode 4-12 (Finished)

56211.jpg

The CG anime centers around the extracurricular activities of students.

This was actually funny, Aoi`s one line reaction to each club they were taking about was a little funny

5a71c776242f34450064f52f8ee3861815310139

In the end

d7bd6e85ca34385582ec36d302592d4915310139

• Like 4

Shokugeki no Souma San no Sara part 2 Episode 8-12 

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen

The second part of third season has ended. A lot of epic showdowns between the characters and including an interesting backstory with Soma's father. Here's hoping the next season comes soon and see this competition to the end.

Enjoyment: 8/10

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 3

Finished flcl progressive, and the second arc of full metal panic invisible victory(episode 8 if im correct), flcl 2 honestly was kinda dissapointing compared to the original but it was enjoyable, hoping flcl alternative is better(despite the preview episode that aired as a part of toonamis april fools day prank hinting at it being quite different from flcl 1 and 2). Full metal panic was great as always(though i am mad at a certain character for dying since i liked that character a lot more then chidori and hoped she would stick around until at least the next season(which is supposd to adapt the final 3 novels) )but im waitng for the final two episodes to drop so i can watch the full arc in one sitting.